Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ XXX Blood heritage ❯ Blood Heritage Part 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

< I don't own any of the characters!!!!!!!! >
 
 
I'm very sorry for those who had waited for this story to update, I lost the paper that contains the story, and next I have projects pouring on me like waterfalls, so I didn't have time to type them out or write them out. Very sorry……

///////////////////////////////////////////
 
 
XXX Part 5

 
//////////////////////////////////////
 

 
[I don't know how many years ago]
 
Pegasus was busy sketching the pictures on the wall to his note pad thinking of making a game out of them. Slowly walking down the tunnels till he came to a picture that was double the size of all the other stone pictures.
 
“Wow, among all of the pictures, this must be the greatest.” Pegasus sat on the floor and took out one of his blank cards and started to drawing, h sat there for hours until………………
 
“DONE!” Pegasus had completed drawing the double size piece of stone into a small card, but unknown to Pegasus the double stone picture's eyes glowed. Pegasus was so happy and proud of his drawing that he was unknown that his hand was on that stone picture.
 
The stone picture glows in a bright yellow, causing Pegasus's eyes were wide open as a huge black dragon rose from the stone picture. The smell of burnt flesh could be tasted in the air, the icy claws of the dragon touches the stone floor and gave a might roar which would have collapse the cave they are in. Pegasus was frozen at the sight of the dragon, as Pegasus dropped his card in fright. “Don't hurt me, I'm sorry if I awaken you…………..” But the huge dragon not interested in Pegasus, it was searching for something. Pegasus lean against the walls also trying to escaped with out getting to become dinner. `Wait! Where's my new card?' Pegasus started to panic but found his card near the dragon.
 
He slowly reach out to grab his card when the dragon snapped at his reaching arm as it stepped onto the card and was sucked into it, Pegasus gave out a loud sigh thinking that he was safe when his card glowed and slowly lifted off the ground and vanished like it never existed.
 
//////////////////////////////////////
 
“It vanished like it never existed, so I thought that no one is going to see that beautiful card.” Pegasus looked at Yugi. “I did not expect the card to fall in your grasp, but only way to know where it's loyalty lies…”
 
“Lets give it a test?” “What do you think Yugi?” Yugi could only give a nod while looking at the mystery card.
 
[LATER]
 
Seto and Yugi sat on the opposite side of each other. “The rule of this show-game is very simple, pick only one card from your back and face down on to the table to see who have the highest monster, wins.” Pegasus explained the game instruction. “And Yugi, I'll hang onto this.” Flashing the forbidden Ra card.
 
Yugi took his time to shuffle his deck as he watches nervously as Seto copy his actions.
 
/ Yami, what am I going to do? I meant what do Pegasus mean by the Ra's loyalty? /
 
// Something like the Dark Magician, whenever you need him, he be always be there…… well almost. //
 
Yugi place his deck on the table as Seto also got the message that he's ready……………… “Kaiba boy, you draw first.” Seto drew a card and smile at it as he slam the card onto the table. “Come out Blue eyes White dragon!”
 
A white dragon rose from the card as it roared loudly giving everybody a show. “Your turn Yugi.” Seto smirked. `I will win this game.'
 
// Should have guess it //
 
/ Yami? / Yugi had a sweat drop.
 
/ But, how is it going to show me loyalty, if he's in the hand of Pegasus? /
 
// I don't know………… //
 
Yugi didn't hear Yami, but only have one thing in his mind. `I have to win this duel or game.' Slowly picking up a card repeating the same words over and over in his head.
 
“I pick this card!” Yugi had his eyes shut not wanting to see what card he picked………………………
 
To everyone's sockets popped out, cause of what was standing in front of Yugi. “What! But HOW?” Yugi slowly open his purple eyes to see the `forbidden Ra' in front of him, Pegasus blinked before checking the card in his hand.
 
“What but I had the card in my hands………” In Pegasus's hands there lies a dark magician card. “That card seems to have a mind of it's own.” Ryou only nodded at Kurama's comment, the group watch the huge dragon, which wasn't interested in the other smaller dragon, but its blood eyes were aiming for Pegasus.
 
As the god-like dragon's head move to glare at the now shaking Pegasus, as crystal claws slowly approach the long sliver head.
The gang saw Pegasus shriving at the crystal claws, while Kurama found the time to sneak out with Hiei.
 
The gods like dragon was satisfied of as it retreated back his claws and with a flick of it tail the Blue eyes white Dragon was burned into ashes.
 
“Okay since…………” Ryou attention was not on Pegasus's speech but was on Kurama and Hiei, watching the two demons walked out into Pegasus's beautiful garden as he decided to follow their trail.
 
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
[In the Garden]
 
Ryou followed Kurama and Hiei into a maze garden as they stopped under a tree, when they stopped Ryou was force to hide in the bushes.
 
“What's the point of going to Egypt where we found nothing…………” Complain Hiei but one look from Kurama's face told him that he's serious of something.
 
“It's not about Egypt that bothers me, it's that time trip.” Kurama's green eyes darken. “That person was you isn't it?” Kurama asked.
 
Hiei's red eyes have a far away look but came to. “I don't know what you are talking about, my whole life was raised by a gang of thieves but there's a memory blockage.” Hiei explained.
 
“Maybe your right, maybe your wrong.” The fire demon looked at Kurama. “What I meant is that you could be the child of the Pharaoh or the child be your father………”
 
“Three words Kurama, THERES NO WAY!”
 
Ryou wince quietly at Hiei's outburst. “Kurama, lets not talk about this now, what about the mission?” Ryou's head shot up. `Mission? What mission? Kurama did not mention this to me………'
 
“Half of it's done, cause one of the two is my brother.” `Twin?!' Hiei's face expression did not change. “So we got another fox, who is this fox and do he know?”
 
“No, I didn't……… I don't have the courage to tell him.” Combing his read hair nervously, “So who is this other fox?”
 
“Ryou, is my twin brother now and also my bother of the past.” Kurama's eyes were full of hurt, but those expressions changed. “Someone is watching is.” Hiei jumped from where he's resting then followed Kurama as they exited the garden.
 
While in the garden, Ryou was frozen in his spot. `Kurama……… Shuuichi Minamion is my brother!'
 
/////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Meanwhile in Pegasus's home, Joey and Tristan were stuffing their face with food.
 
“HmmH!” Said a mouthful Joey and Tristan. “Can we go now?” This was coming from an impatient Seto.
 
“Don't need to rush Kaiba boy, make yourself at home.” But Seto has other things to attend to then stay with a sliver hair geek who want his company in the past.
 
Couldn't stand or sit beside Pegasus, got out from his chair and stomp upstairs. “Throwing tandem will not help Kaiba boy.” Pegasus smiled while Seto just got even angry, by glaring at Pegasus.
 
“I'm leaving………” As he disappeared upstairs but then reappeared with a sleeping Yugi in his arms (He was sleeping after the test) and disappeared thought the door.
 
Joey and Tristan were still stuffing their face wit food, but their excitement on their meal were killed by the sound of a plan engine. “Is that Seto's plane?” Tristan asked with his mouthful. “AH! Seto is leaving is behind!” Abandon his meal as he rushed towards the moving plane, with Joey trailing behind him.
 
“Return my plate!” Behind the two food lovers was Pegasus, Joey who had lick finished the plate clean threw the plate towards Pegasus as they enter the plane.
 
“Ow!”
 
/////////////////////////////////////////////
 
[Japan, airport]
 
“Thanks guys for following me to Egypt.”
 
“It's nothing Yugi, we do anything for our little buddy.” Joey replied putting an arm around Tristan. “Yeah, if you found any clue on your parents, you better tell us first.” (Hiei and Seto had left long ago)
 
“Okay.” Yugi turned to Ryou and Kurama as they said their tanks. “Well we got to go home, let go………………er Ryou.”
As Kurama and Ryou walked towards the exit of the airport……… “What happen to the brother part?”
 
This stops the red head in his tracks. “You can drop the act Kurama or big brother.”
 
“You over heard Hiei and me?” Ryou only nodded his head. “Why you sly fox!”
 
Kurama head lock poor Ryou and ruffle his soft spike hair. “No wonder, I sense a fox in the bushes.”
 
“But Kurama! I'm more interested on how you know that I'm your twin and why dad didn't mention it.” Ryou asked his new found big brother.
 
“I tell you at home.”
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Kurama sat on one of the soft chair. “Okay before I tell you how I know you are my brother, you have to know my biggest secret.” Ryou nodded his head.
 
“I'm not a full human nor am a full demon, you can say half-half.” Ryou had an understanding looking on his face. “I'm approximately a two-hundred five tail fox demon, name as Youko Kurama, I was shot by hunters to survived I turned myself into a sprite and escape to the Nigenkai, the human world. There I possessed a foetus in a human body as I was rename Shuichi Minamion.” Ryou nodded.
 
“I was planning to stay in this body for about 10 years, but for many years I've hand not made a move to leave, with mother's kindness and love I just couldn't eave.” Kurama looked up towards Ryou. “All my life I thought that I was the only child, but I guess I was wrong. The reason I knew that you're my bother is part of my mission.” Kurama slowly raised a finger to Ryou. “You are also a demon.” Ryou nodded his head again.
 
“What kind of demon am I?” Ryou finally asked. “A fox demon, but you're the nine tails type.” “What! But am I older or younger?”
 
“You are the youngest last time and now, Spiky.” Kurama again head locked Ryou. “But, if we both are demons what are we going to do? I mean I want to know what kind of power I have…………”
 
Kurama just smiled. “We can go to the sprite world, so I can teach you how to control your demon powers.”
 
“Er……… Kurama? Sprite world? Do we have to die first?” Ryou asked a bit scare. “No, we don't need to die. Just calm yourself down, clear your mind and any thoughts.” A very confused Ryou greeted Kurama. “Huh?”
 
“Just watch me.” Kurama closed his eyes as he began to glow, when the glowing vanish, Kurama's body when limp as the sprite of Kurama rose from the body toward Ryou.
 
“Now you try.” Ryou did as he was instructed to do, but later………… “I can't do it!!” Kurama gave out a huge sigh as he returned to his body. “If you can't do this, I have to use to plan B…………” Kurama grab hold of anything unbreakable and hit Ryou on the head. `That got to hurt.'
 
//////////////////////////
 
`Man, what hit me……… Kurama why did you ………' As Ryou open his brown eyes, but then panic when he found himself floating over his body on the floor. “What happen?”
 
“Your now a sprite, but don't worry, you're not dead yet.” A sprite Kurama explained but them Ryou's eyes widen. “If I'm here………then………”
 
Ryou floated down to his body, as it moves as its hands held his head. “Ow, ow, where's that truck?” The body of Ryou sat up as he ribbed his soared head………… “Hu?”
 
“Kurama?”
 
“What is this? How come your body still moving?” The sprite of Kurama asked. “That's what I'm trying to tell you, I own a millennium Ring and inside the ring seal a tomb robber, I call him either Yami, Yami Bakura or jut Bakura.” Bakura looked up to see the sprite of Ryou and Kurama………And.
 
“WA!!!!!!!!!! GHOST!!!”
 
“Bakura! I'm not dead yet! I'm just a sprite jus like you, I need you to take care of Kurama's body and make sure that I don't see a dead body when I get back.” Ryou ordered as Bakura gave him an announced look. “Whatever, where are you going?”
 
“I'm taking Ryou to the sprite world to get Ryou tune to his demon powers.” Kurama explained.
 
“Demon powers? Ryou you're demon!”
 
“Please don't just into conclusion Bakura, I just found out that he and I are part demon.” Ryou told his Yami, whose still in shocked. “I'll will sent some of my learning to you okay?” Bakura grinned at the contact that Ryou had made. “Deal.”
 
“Okay, Bakura we'll see you in three day time.” As both Kurama and Ryou vanished from sight………… “How do I get myself into this?”
 
/////////////////////////////////////
 
[Game shop]
 
Yugi opened the shop door to see his grandfather pacing up and down the shop. (I think I saw a hole in the ground.) “Grandpa?”
 
Sugoraku Muto look at his adopted grandson, then back at what he's doing……… “Not now Yugi………”
 
“………”
 
“YUGI!!”
 
“Yup, grandpa………” Yugi's speech was cut short, when Sugoroku's face shown anger. “Where have you been all these three days? I've been so worried that I made a police report!”
 
“But grandpa, I did wrote a not!” Yugi explain to his worried grandfather. “Where?” Pointing to the counter, which was overloaded with bills, letters and other papers.
 
“You got to update those papers grandpa.” Sugoraku blushed in embarrassment. “Why didn't you call also?”
 
“I did but all I got was that the phone number is not in use…………” Then there was a pause between Sugoroku and Yugi. “Grandfather? Did you forget to pay the phone bills again?”
 
“I think so…………” Shaking his head for been so forgetful but his eyes caught the sight of a passport in Yugi's hands. “Now, while I sent this bill to the post offices, I want you to stay here not one move young man.” Sugoroku walked out of the shop with the bills.
 
/ Okay, Grams is very angry. /
 
// Huh? Why do you say that? // Yami head Yugi sighed.
 
/ Grandpa, never talk in that tone and he never call me `young man' before, unless I'm really in hot soup. /
 
// Oh. //
 
When Sugoraku came back from posting his mails. `I hope we could use that phone again……… but I have things to attend to, when he reached to the living room to see Yugi sleeping on the couch.
 
`Whenever he went to, must have exhaust him……… let him sleep for today………' Leaving Yugi to sleep.
 
But dreams that wanted to be known started to crawl into Yugi's mind.
 
/////////////////////////////////
 
 
Yugi felt like he's been tossed and thrown around. `What is this?' Yugi tried to move around but his arms and legs were wrapped tightly that he could hardly move.
 
`Can't move!' Opening his eyes to see mist everywhere, he soon realised that he's been carried by a dark shadow. Yugi looked up to see the dark shadow's face, but his or her face was cover in the shadow the only thing that did not hide in the darkness is the stranger's blood red eyes, which shown fear and sorrow. `Who are you? Why can I see pain and sorrow and fear in your eyes?'
 
The shadow figure has scary eyes to anyone who looks at it, but Yugi felt welcoming in those blood eyes. Yugi then felt that they came to a stop, and a thud on the cement floor.
 
Feeling scare the only think Yugi could do is………………cry, before he could go into a full blast cry the shadow stroke Yugi's head and said. “Shhhh, little one. They are not after you my child you are safe. “The voice was very clamming and Yugi could identified that this stranger is a male. `Is this my dad?'
 
“Daddy is always here for you……… Unfortunately they are after me.”
 
`Huh?' Yugi felt the warmth from his father escape now he felt cold on the hard cement walkway. “You're not safe with me.”
 
`DAD!' Seeing his father walking away from him as he disappeared into the danger of the mist.
 
Yugi realised that his father abandon him for a reason, he's been chased, as he was about to fall sleep when he heard. “There you are little devil.” The voice was very low and rough. “You again.” Yugi recognised this voice as his father's. “Hm, hm. What an A class demon like you doing in the flintiness of the human world?” This time is a mixture of a mouse and a human, but what confused Yugi was what do they meant `an A class demon' and `human world.'
 
Yugi open his eyes again to see his shadowed face father with many other shadows that popped out of nowhere. “Now be a good demon and surrender to us.”
 
“What if I say no?” The sound of his father was confident and armed. “Then we force you.” Yugi saw the shadows swam over his father like a huge wave swallowing him up. `HIKARI!!'
 
Yugi heard his father mental cried as when the shadows clear off, Yugi saw his father on the floor unmoved. “Is he dead?” One of the shadow move forwards to Yugi's unmoved father placing its hand on his chest. “No, he's alive.” As the shadows carried Yugi's father away and into the mist……………
 
`DADDYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
 
///////////////////////////////////
 
“DADDYYY!!!!” Yugi shot up from the couch in cold sweat. // Yugi! Yugi! What's wrong? Is it a nightmare? //
 
/ More like the memory of how my father abandon me. /
 
// So? Get the show on the roll…………………… What is the reason? //
 
/ He was running away from someone or was it a group, they called him names, they almost killed him. I saw him on the floor not moving but they said that he's alive………… /
 
Tears rang down Yugi's face, as they became tear gems.
 
/ Then they took him away from me………… /
 
Yami appeared beside Yugi and hugged him as his hikair buried his face into Yami's chest. “Yugi, we have to explain to grandpa on what happen three days ago.”
 
Yami stood up. “I'll go fetch him alright?” Making Yugi smile a bit. “Sure.” But before Yami could reach the door………
 
BONG!!!
 
“I advice you to clear your jewels or your grandfather will have the same fate………” Yami had tripped over the scattered tear gems `again'.
 
//////////////////////////////////
 
Sugoraku sat on the opposite of Yugi and Yami. Okay Yugi, Yami cause you both tell me about your passport?”
 
“Sorry grandpa, we found a clue about my parents that they could be in Egypt.” Yugi explained. “So did you find any clue on them?”
 
“No grandpa, but we did found out a bit on Yami's past………” Yami was blushing red on the incidents. “So? What did you find?”
 
“Yami's a gay.” Yugi pointed at Yami as Sugoraku's eyes widen.
“You are?”
 
“Yes, I found out I'm also a father of a child, but I don't remember all this at all.” Yami replied his part. “But I also received a card that is very rare to everyone.” Yugi pulls out the `forbidden Ra' to Sugoraku. “I used this card to beat Seto, to let us a ride to Egypt.”
 
“WHOA! Hold your horses, tell me how many went with you to the trip?” Sugoraku asked. “And who.”
 
“Seven of us, Tristan, Joey, Ryou, Seto, Kurama, Hiei and me.” Yugi watches his grandfather frown at the word Seto but then the frown turned to confusion. “Who are Kurama and Hiei?”
 
Yugi dropped his head into his hands. `Here I go again……….'
 
Kurama is a nickname for Shuuichi Minamino, he's a transfer student and Hiei……… all I know that he's a friend of Kurama.” Sugoraku rubbed his chink as he slowly took up the information. “Okay, I believe your story but……… you are grounded for a weed, for not telling me before hand.”
 
“WHAT!”
 
“Or should I make that………”
 
“No! No! A week is fine………”
 
Sugoraku just smile at his grandson who pouts.
 
////////////////////////////////////////////
 
[In Domino Park]
 
Hiei who's sitting on a rock near the lake where the moon's reflection shore brightly, throwing small stones into the lake as it ripples.
 
The fire demon watches the ripples spread as it hit his reflection, but instant of see his old face, he saw the Pharaoh's guard reflection. Hiei punch the water cause the image of the unknown reflection to disappear. `Why is there a memory block?'
 
Tearing his eyes from the water to the sky. `What happen back there?'
 
///////////////////////////////////////////
 
[In the Sprit world]
 
Kurama is his Youko form, picking up wield plants. What are you picking brother?” Kurama turned around to meet a golden-brownish eyes with a pair of fox like ears, which looks like they been dipped into brown paint, the creature have a pair of brown glove and also a pair of brown boots. “This plants are for Hiei.”
 
The other fox demon tiled his head in confusion. “It Hiei sick?” Kurama stood up with an armful of plants and weeds. “He's not sick, it just that I sense that Hiei have been brainwashed once and suffer from lack of memories.” Kurama held out an odd purple plant. “This plant will restore any lost memories.”
 
Holding out a bunch of blue and red wield plants. “These will wash away side effect of the brainwash, while these purple ones restore his memories hat was locked or blocked.”
 
The other fox demon nodded his head. “But speedy, I have to let Hiei drinking it without him knowing………”
 
“Why?”
 
Kurama just sighed. Hiei would not drink anything that tastes funny or smells funny.” “Ohhh…….. I'll think about it………”
 
Kurama just drop himself animatingly. “Ryou!!!”
 
“I was only trying to help………” “Your hopeless…………”
 
/////////////////////////////////////
 
[A week later]
 
Yugi was walking home from school alone. “Yugi!” Well not all alone………
 
Yugi turn his head to see Ryou rushing towards him, but stop in front of him. “Going my way?”
 
“Yeah, but aren't you going to go home with Kurama?”
 
“Not today, he got something going on back at his old school.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Kurama, got a call from his old school, asking how is he over here, Kurama even asked if he could really transfer here.” Ryou explained.
 
“But Ryou, I thought Kurama is a transfer student?”
 
“He was asked to transfer here, cause his school caught fire in one of the labs and the other schools were full so he was sent to Domino.”
 
“Oh…………” Yugi pause for a minute. “Oh, Ryou could you tell me why you miss three days of class with Kurama?” Yugi watches Ryou's face harden at the question. “Er………… I was………… How to explain this to you. I rather not talk about it.”
 
“What! Come on Ryou! Please pretty please!” Yugi pout as they unknowly walked under a construction building as a crane was lifting a very heavy beam over their heads.
 
“A bit more! Inner!” one of the workers called out, but as the beam came closer to its landing point, the cables snapped. “LOOK OUT!” one of the workers called out to the two students.
 
Yugi and Ryou look up just to see the beam heading towards them. Yugi was frozen in his spot, while Ryou was pounding with thoughts. `What if I transform? Kurama told me not to transform in front of my friends or anyone………'
 
// RISK IT RYOU! OR DO I HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU? //
 
/ The answer is……… HELL NO! /
 
As the beam got closer in a slow motion, Ryou's hair got more sliver as his chocolate brown eyes mix up with a bit of gold. Brown boots and gloves appeared over his school clothing and a very spiky tail.
 
Fully transformed, he quickly grabbed Yugi and using his speed to get away from the incoming beam.
 
< CRASHHHHH!!! >
 
The ground shook at the impact of the fallen beam as dust started to setter from blast, the worker that yell has realised that there's no body under the fallen beam.
 
“Hey Mick there's no one there!” One of the workers shouted at the worker name Mick. “But I thought I saw someone down there………”
 
////////////////////////////
 
Ryou have to jump from trees to buildings and lamppost in top speed to Domino Park, hoping that no one saw his demon form.
 
<Yugi's pov>
 
I shut my eyes waiting for the impact to strike, but I felt someone wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground.
 
The wind blew my face as I open my eyes to see what happen, only to see a beautiful creature, with a pair of fox like half painted ears was shown from its sliver hair.
 
I look down to see that I'm way up in the air. `WWAAAA!!!!!' I gripped hold of the strange creature's shirt tightly, that's when I saw those eyes. It's eyes were full of innocents and yet it looks familiar.' My eyes widen when I realised whose eyes were……… `Ryou!'
 
The air seems to be blowing upwards; we are about to land in Domino Park.
 
<End pov>
 
Ryou put Yugi onto the soft ground, then when to hide in the trees, Yugi watches Ryou jumping into a nearby tree. “Ryou?”
 
Ryou flinch at Yugi's call. “Ryou, I know it you, your eyes are always showing innocent no matter what!” Yugi call to the tree where Ryou was hiding in. “You not scared?” Ryou's voice also changes with his appearance, its higher pitch like 5 years old. < Ryou's demon form is 300 years younger. >
 
“Why should I be scared?”
 
“Cause I'm a demon………”
 
“NO!” Ryou was cut short. “Demon or not! You are still you inside out! No one can change that, if you keep thinking like that you will fall in your own trap.”
 
There was a pause between Ryou and Yugi. “Ryou, if you think yourself as a demon………But I don't! Ryou I'm very sure that's you under that demon skin! Why don't you come out to let me see if you're a demon?”
Yugi was answer when the sliver beauty popped itself onto the ground.
 
The creature stare at Yugi straight in the eyes, Ryou could see feat, hurt yet welcome. Yugi started to walk towards Ryou, who had taken a step back or two. When Yugi reached to the now cowering Ryou, he reached out to stroke Ryou's very sliver hair as he ears flapped against Yugi's touch.
 
/ Man, this feels so good……… /
 
// Hey, hey, getting mushed up there. // Ryou just blushed at his Yami's comment. “Ryou could you tell me when you found out?”
 
Ryou started to power down to his human form. “I found out when we return from Egypt, Kurama told me………”
 
“Kurama! Don't tell me………” Yugi began. “Yes, Kurama is also a fox demon, name Youko Kurama, he's a five tail demon who was shot by a hunter, in order to escape he turned himself into a spirit and travel to our world and possessed a foetus name Shuich Minamion.”
 
Ryou comb his spike hair. “I was his little brother in the past and now I'm his twin brother.”
 
“WHAT! Kurama is your brother!?” Ryou nodded his head.
 
“We were separated from each other after birth, you see my dad divorce my birth mom, while my birth mom took Kurama and married another man.”
 
“Are you going to tell your father or ask him?” Yugi asked. “I'm not sure, but he's still in Egypt wouldn't be back till the end of the year.”
 
“Okay but what do mean by turned into a sprite?” “You see, both Kurama and I are from the demon world known as Makai, we are on the human world known as Ningenkai but Kurama said that he's working for the Reikai world know as the sprite world.”
 
Yugi listened as Ryou explain all about the three worlds. “And please Yugi this must not be told to anyone, understand?”
 
The tri hair boy smiles and nodded his head. “Agree.”
 
Ryou just sighed in relived that apart of his problem came out just fine. “Okay, I'm hungry.” “Now you sound more like Joey.”
 
////////////////////////////////////
 
[In the Makai world]
 
The demon world was at peace, no more war for a while but……… A portal suddenly open and stepped out a guy with green hair and brownish eyes, “Sensui…………” As the figure walk into the forest of the Makai world……… “Where are you?”
 
/////////////////////////////////////
 
In the human world, a wandering soul, in school uniform walking through walls, cars, doors, windows and even the crowd of people, his black hair falls down his face coving his eyes as he walked aimlessly.
 
`So tire………………so hungry……………I shouldn't have left my body.' The wandering soul just so drops himself in an empty ally. `Not all humans have sprite ki.' The wandering soul just lay on the ground wondering who is going to find him…………
 
On the other hand, Yugi and Ryou were walking home from their incidents. “Yugi, there's someone over there.” Ryou pointed towards the empty ally. “Let's go and get a closer look.”
 
As they approaches the empty ally, the wandering soul just lay on the cold floor but then sense their presents. `They be just like the others, unable to see me and unable to help me…………' The sprit was surprised to see when Yugi knee himself in front of him. “Are you alright?” Yugi asked as he tried to grab his arm but Yugi's hand when through it. “What the?”
 
The soul's long face vanished. “At last someone can see me!” As firecrackers started to explodes in the background. “Huh?” Ryou and Yugi gave the sprit a look that he hand grown another head. “I'm a sprit, I can't be seen by other without what they called sprit ki.”
 
“Sprit ki?” “Yes, oh where are my manners, my mane is Shinobu Sensui.” Yugi smiled at Sensui. “Nice to meet you Sensui, Yugi Muto.” Ryou also smile. “I'm Ryou Bakura.”
 
“Okay, how do you guys see me, don't tell me you're sprit detectives………”
 
Yugi faced Ryou. “What are sprit detectives?”
 
“Not sure, were you one?” Ryou asked Sensui. “Was once, till I committed a crime. The causes of my crimes are from a black tape; it shows the watcher about how human treat demons, but my crimes were stop by Yusuke Urameshi, Kazuma Kuwabara, Hiei and that Youko Kurama.”
 
“Youko Kurama? As in Shuuichi Minamion?” Sensui nodded his head. “You know him?”
 
“Youko Kurama is my twin brother, he did not tell me that he's one of the sprit detectives.”
 
“The fox have a brother?”
 
“I just found out a week ago, my demon name was speedy.” Sensui eyes widen. “Speedy? As in the son of the sliver fox demon and the tame fox demon?!” Ryou just nodded with a scowl on his face. “Please don't say that make me feel like I needed to be tame………” Yugi just laughed at Ryou's expression. “How about you stay with me for a while? I don't think Kurama would be found if you step into his house………”
 
“The fox is living with the Speed racer?” Sensui pointed out to Ryou, while Yugi just nod. “He did said something about unhealthy food………”
 
“Yugi! Not a word………… Same goes to you Sensui………”
 
///////////////////////////////////
 
[The next day at school]
 
The classroom was filled with chatting from excited students, the excitement ended when the teacher came in with a stake of papers. “Class! Today we are having a math quiz test.” There's many gambles from the students, the teacher grab his notebook and slam the table. “Grumbling will not get you anywhere.”
 
The class quieten down as the teacher passed down the paper, Yugi started to panic as he stares at the questions. “Shit, I've forgot to study………” Mumbling to himself as he circled a `B'
 
` It's `C'.' Yugi look up at Sensui who floating above him, he listen to Sensui explains to Yugi the question that he didn't know as the test ended. Yugi melted in his east as the other students when for lunch. “Next time I got to study.” Sensui just giggle at Yugi who now banging his head onto the table when, Ryou popped into Yugi's classroom. “Hi!”
 
`Guess what happen.'
 
Sensui told Ryou about Yugi's big mistake of not studying while playing duel monster with him but outside………
 
Kurama was walking to the teacher's office with a piece of paper in his hands, when he senses a familiar ki. `Don't tell me Sensui returned from the dead?' The red head turned around to follow the ki energy.
 
In the classroom, Sensui stopped laughing when his senses when into an alarm mode. He lowers his Ki till it's untraceable and turned himself invisible to anyone, Kurama slammed the door open as Ryou tripped over a chair by the sound. “Ow! Kurama, could you knock next time?”
 
“Kurama is anything the matter? You seem a bit tense.” Kurama just shook his head. “No, I thought this is the teacher's staff room.” The red head retreated from the classroom thinking. `It's not Sensui is it?'
 
When Kurama is out of sight, Sensui reappeared shaking with fear. `That one of the reason I needed a new body.'
 
“New Body?” Sensui gave them a look.
 
“Yugi, let talk over there, under that tree.”
 
//////////////////////////////////////////////
 
When Yugi and Ryou sat under a tree with Sensui floating between them. “Sensui could you explain to us, what do you mean you need a body?”
 
`I need a body to hide from those detectives.' “But if you hide in a body don't your Ki be the same?” Ryou asked.
 
`Not possess a body for the mean time, I need a soulless body to survived and…………' Sensui was cut off at Yugi's outburst. “There's no way we are going to kill one for you.”
 
Sensui laughed at both of his friends' face when he talked about hiding in a body. `No, I don't need you to kill to get one, I need a natural soulless body.' The sprite explained a bit more clearly. “But not everyday a soulless body falls from the sky for the picking…………”
 
Speaking of the devil………… the sound of screeching tiles fills the air along with a scream, Yugi and Ryou's head shot up, just in time to see the commotion, a boy around 5 to 6 years old was knocked down by a run and go black car leaving the poor boy in a pool of blood.
 
“Err………… Sensui.” The soul turned to look at Yugi with twinkling black eyes. “There's your new body.” Sensui did a flipped in the air with happiness. `Thanks guys! I see you in a few days!!'
 
As they watch Sensui took over the young child's soulless body when the ambulance arrived to take the new Sensui to the hospital…………
 
“Do you think we'll see him again?” Ryou asked Yugi who just shrugged. “I don't know Ryou, I don't know…………” As they watch the ambulance drove away from the scène.
 
[A week later]
 
“I'm home grandpa.” As the back door closed, Yugi swiftly put his bag on the stairs while he took out his shoes. `I wonder what happen to Sensui?'
 
He then heard a lot of chatting from the counter, curious on whose talking to his grandfather. When he arrived to the counter to see a boy around eight years old, happily chatting with his grandfather. `Who is that?'
 
“Ah, Yugi this is `Yuki Uotani' he'll be staying with us, Yuki in front of you is you r new playmate.” The boy had grey messy hair and big grey eyes pounce on Yugi's arm. “Yeah! I got a new playmate!”
 
“You two will get along with each other just fine.” The ring of the door broke the silence between the two. “A package for Sugoraku.”
 
“Oh that must be the postman, be right back.” Leaving Yugi with little Yuki, who's still hugging him. “Yugi, Yugi.” Yugi snapped out form his daydream and wonder whose calling him. “Down here………”
 
“Yuki?”
 
“Beep. Wrong name, it me Sensui remember?” Yuki/Sensui whispered. “I hope you remember me.”
 
“Of cause I remember you, but how do you brainwash my grandpa into letting you stay?” Yugi saw Yuki/Sensui grinned. “I tell you later, but I also want to tell you that I'm coming to your school to study.” Yugi just nod his head but……… “WHAT!”
 
“You heard me, I'm going to your school as an eight years old freshman.”
 
“Okay, I got the message but what happen to the original owner?” Yugi asked, the child with a twenty-six years old soul. “The real Yuki and I merge together, so I'm both Sensui and Yuki.” The tri hair boy only can nod his head. “But tell me how you brainwash my grandfather?”
 
“Well, you know your grandfather and my grandfather were old classmates, yet pals. Both Yuki's parents were on a business trip and grandpa had gone on a cruise, well that explains the whole theory part.”
 
“That not the only part I want to know, I also want to know what happen on the way to the hospital.” The grey head face paled a bit. “Cause what I read on the newspaper subtitle `Boy raisin from his death.'”
 
Yuki/Sensui sweat drop when Yugi gave him, `where that story' look. “Okay, okay, it happen…………”
 
<FLASHBACK>
 
A nurse was doing CPR on the body of Yuki, as the heart monitor shows a flat line. “It's no used, it's still flat line.” As one of the nurse flip over a page and started to write.
 
“Die on 21 th January xxxx at 2:45 pm by a run and go car accident………” But before she could finish writing, the body of Yuki started to move.
 
Yuki/Sensui's eyes snapped open as the heart monitor started to go wild, the kid sat up smiling. “It's a just a joke, a joke………” Getting off the bloody bed and walk out of the room, when he step out of the room one of the nurse unfroze herself “But I thought…………” What shocked the nurse is that Yuki was gone. “Is it m or did that boy really raised from the dead?”
 
<END OF FLASHBACK>
 
“So I hide on the ceiling to prevent to be found.” Sensui explained as Yugi who just at him. “I wonder what would Ryou will say?”
 
////////////////////////////////////
 
[In Domino High]
 
When the school reopens, Yugi who has his head on the table. “Hey, Yugi.” Lifting his sleepy head to see a greeting Kurama. “Hi Kurama, what's up?” Before he could reply. “Yugi! Have you heard an eight years old kid is coming here!” Ryou bulged in as Joey pushed the spiky boy aside who landed on Kurama. “I hope the kid is a cute girl.” Then Tristan bonked Joey.
 
“Ow! What you do that for?” Joey growled at Tristan who just rolled his eyes. “All you can think is cute girls.”
“Oh, now it's me who thinks of cute girls what about you? All girls you see are always loved at first sight.”
 
As Joey and Tristan were be able to eat each other's necks if the teacher didn't step into the class. “Class, sit down!” Magically the whole class rushed towards their seat waiting for the teacher to start. “We have a new student, his name is Yuki Uotani.”
 
Yuki/Sensui walked into the class beaming with a huge smile. “Hi!” Every single girl in the classroom fell for the cute eight years old, as to every boy in the classroom except for Yugi, Ryou and Kurama glade at the small boy. “Now he's just a little kid so take real good care of him…………”
 
The teacher looks through her file before looking up to the young boy. “So Yuki? Where do you want to sit?” Yuki's grey eyes scanned the class as many girls tried to get the cute boy to sit beside them.
 
“Over here Yuki! You could sit next to me!” A girl pointed the table beside her. “Hey, that's my seat!” Once” The girl push the original person off his chair and onto the floor………… “Now it's not.”
 
“THAT'S ENOUGH!” The teacher slammed her books on the table making the whole class jump in a fright. “Is this how you behave in front of a child?”
 
All the students had their head bow in shame of what they did……… “Yuki, since that all the students can't make up their mind, I want you to sit next to Ryou.” Yuki's face beam with pleasure as he bounce towards his seat but all the eyes of the girls gave death glare to poor Ryou, whose has his head low on the table scribbling nonsense on his paper…………
 
“But also I assign a senior to take Yuki around the school.” Making all the students on the edgy of who will take the cute child around the school. “Shuuichi Minamino.”
 
Kurama stood up. “Hai?”
 
“You be Yuki Uotani's senior.” Kurama bowed his head in polite position. “Thank you teacher, I will guide Uotani till he's familiar with the school.” As Kurama though `how hard could an eight years old be?' The teacher when back to her teaching, unknown to everyone except Yugi and Ryou, they both saw Yuki/Sensui had an evil grin on his face.
 
`This spells trouble.'
 
/////////////////////////////////////
 
As classes when on, Ryou who was about to fall asleep a pieces of crashed paper bounded from his head to his desk. His fist instinct was to find out who threw that when he caught Yugi mouthing him. `Open it.'
 
Opening up the crushed paper as it writes. `Ryou? Should we tell your brother about Yuki's behaviour?'
 
Ryou scribble on the paper and crushed it, when the teacher was not looking he dropped the crushed paper on the floor and kick it to Yugi's feet. Slowly picking up the paper which have a big `NA……… (Means no.) Let's just relax and watch the show………' A smile crack appeared on Yugi's face as he scribbles on the same paper, then crushing it then threw it as it go stuck on Ryou's spiky hair.
 
Ryou slowly took out the stuck paper ball from his hair. `Sure, but hopefully you remember to bring a big bag of popcorn with lots of cheese on it…………' Ryou's face turned green instantly.
 
`Popcorn with cheese? Yugi you have a wield tastes.'
 
//////////////////////////////////
 
Outside domino high, two gangsters like stood outside the school. “Hey Kuwabara? Are you sure this is the school?” A gangster in green uniform asked the one in blue uniform. “I'm sure Kurama gave us the correct address…………”
 
“Give me that!” The one in green snatches the paper form Kuwabara's hands. “Yusuke!!”
 
Yusuke looks from the paper to Kuwabara. “You're right………”
 
Yusuke threw the piece of paper, digging his hands into his pocket. “Let's go and met Kurama.” But before they could move in to the school…………
 
“STOP! You are littering the place.” In one fluid motion Yusuke grabbed hold of the student's collar that dared to stop him.
 
Yusuke gave the student an angry glare. “Do you see me littering?” The student pale and shook his head as the greed uniform bully dropped the scared person. “Good now leave us.” As Kuwabara and him walked into the school…
 
“Are other school students enter the school?”
 
Both Yusuke and Kuwabara walked pasted a boy changing room, as the red head elbowed the dark hair. “Hey Yusuke……….” Kuwabara pointed.
 
“Okay, Let's get some uniforms, or we'll never be able to meet Kurama.” As an evil smile crawled up on his face.
 
//////////////////////////////////////////
 
Ryou's head suddenly shot up.
 
/ There's an unfamiliar power ki come here, are they friends of Kurama or enemies? /
 
// I pick enemies. //
 
“What's the matter Ryou?” Yugi asked as Ryou monitor Yugi to get behind him, as his sliver hair grew sharper with his brown eyes trained to the door. `Better play safe them be a dead fox for a second time.'
 
When the door was wide open, spikes shot out form his hair, Yusuke ducked the dangerous spike but………
 
“WA!!”
 
Unlucky for Kuwabara, he was leaning against the wall with the spike dangerously closed to his neck. (If Ryou fire his spikes an inch nearer, Kuwabara be a pit cushion.)
 
“Kurama! Look before you shoot!”
 
Ryou gave them a weird look. “I'm not Kurama.” As the words flew from Ryou's mouth, Kuwabara's Rei Ken (Spirit Sword) appeared in his hand, while Yusuke got his Rei Gan. (Spirit gun)
 
“Who are you impostor? Where are you keeping Kurama, if you do any………” Before Yusuke could finish his sentence, Ryou lifted his arm as spikes shot out form his hair.
 
“Where are you aiming at kid?” Ryou just pointed to the black board. “Can't you read?” Both the sprite detectives turned to where Ryou was pointing. `I'M HIS BROTHER.'
 
“Come I'll show you where Kurama is.” The two knew that is best to keep their mouth shut and followed Ryou and the hidden Yugi out of the classroom.
 
When the four of them left, a teacher when into the class………… to get a shock of her life.
 
“What happen to the board?”
 
////////////////////////////////////
 
 
Ryou, Yugi, Yusuke and Kuwabara were walking to who know where, the black hair boy caught Ryou's hair which was a bit sharp aiming at the two of them telling them: Attack me, you get what's coming.'
 
But the sliver hair's attention was driven away from the two when he saw his twin rushing towards them. “BRO!”
 
“HIDE!!” Without another word, Ryou dragged Yugi into an empty classroom, while Kurama grabbed Yusuke and Kuwabara before rushing into the classroom.
 
“What's the matter?” The question was answered when a bunch of girls in different shapes and sizes rushed passed the classroom. “Get him! Where'd he go? He must have gone that way!”
 
Kurama gave them a look that said `Do that answer it?' while panting slightly. “But I don't understand why all the girls are angry of you, I thought all the girls fall for you.”
 
“Not this time, all the girls in this school are more interested in an eight years.”
 
“Don't tell me that a fox demon like you can't handle a human kid?” The red head gave Yusuke a death glare. “Why don't you do it yourself?”
 
“I accept the challenge! Where's the brat now?” Yusuke asked, just when Kurama pointed behind them, the two of them turned around to see Yuki eating a big bowl of jelly. “Hmmm, yummy!”
 
“Yugi!” The grey boy jumped on Yugi as he abandons his desert; Yusuke watch the kid who he thought is just a kid. “Nothings wrong with the kid.”
 
“Don't judge a book by it's cover Kuwabara…..……” Kuwabara and Yusuke look back at the kid who was still smiling innocently as Yugi wipe his mouth. `What a good kid.' But………
 
“Who are you old men?” Both of the student face alls at the language coming out form the kid mouth.
 
/////////////////////////////////
 
In the Park
 
Hiei who was tossing a bottle with a pick liquid up and down, thinking what to do with it………
 
<FLASHBACK>
 
Kurama whose tossed a bottle towards Hiei. “This is a recovering, it's going to help you to recover your lost memories.” Hiei gave Kurama a confuse look. “Recover my lost memories?”
 
“I did some research on your problem, and it's an effect of a brainwash and that effect must have block out some of your memories.” Kurama explained as he pointed to the bottle. “That liquid will be able to remover that effect and you be able to regain your hidden memories.” After all his explanation the fox left Hiei sitting on the tree to his thoughts.
 
<End of Flashback>
 
Hiei toss the bottle into the air a bit to hard. “Auh!” Losing his balance on the branch while trying to the falling bottle.
 
[BONK!!!]
 
Hiei landed on the ground with a huge thud as the bottle landed safely in his hands. `Might as well do what Kurama said…………'
 
Hiei open the bottle as a very sweet smell hit his sensitive nose. `Trust the fox to making things so appetising………' He gulped down the liquid as he emptied the bottle; flashes of memories filled his head, they came so fast that he dropped the emptied bottle and was knocked out cold………
 
“Hikara………I………I've̷ 0;………finally found you…………”
 
//////////////////////////////////
 
 
[After school]
 
Yuki decided to cling onto Ryou as they were going home with Yugi, Kurama, Yusuke and Kuwabara. Kurama is also cling onto his lost twin and giving death glares at the younger boy whose smiling ear to ear. While Yusuke and Kuwabara where chatting among themselves.
 
“You know although Yuki is small for his age, sure got a dirty mouth.” Kuwabara told Yusuke who nodded his head as Yugi overheard the conversation. “You know Yuki maybe rude, it's just that he don't how to express his feeling towards strangers.” Yugi explained to the two gangsters.
 
`That brat? Don't know how to express feelings? NAH!' The two had an annoying look, while Yugi just smile at their expression. When they reach to the traffic light an odd yet cold shiver ran down their spine.
 
`Why do this Ki so familiar?' As the whole group tense at the unknown presents, Yusuke and Kuwabara got ready to attack; Kurama got his hand in his hair. `Whoever is going to attack us, he sure is stupid to have his Ki signature everyway, not to mention in broad daylight.' Ryou thought but unknown to all of them a black hole silence open behind Yugi and a pair of hands grab Yugi, by coving the young duelling king's mouth preventing him from screaming…………
 
“Hm! Hm! HM!!”
 
Everyone turned around to find Yugi been dragged into the black hole with the pair of hands and vanished.
 
`Is that Itsuki?' But what do he want with………Oh no. 'Yuki/ Sensui asked himself, his eyes then widen realizing the reason…………
 
“Did everyone got that?” Yusuke asked. “Yeah, I saw a big black hole thingy and a pair of white hands and Yugi gone.” Yuki answered with an innocent look but inside him he was screaming with panic.
 
A black blur appeared in front of them (Of course it's Hiei), scaring all of them if you don't count Kurama but the fox notice something different about fire demon………… There were emotions in his eyes.
“What happen here?” Still contain his cool yet cold voice.
 
Yuki ran towards Hiei. “Hi, Old man!” The fire demon raised an eyebrow at the small grey child. “Who is this?”
 
“Yuki Uotani, he the very first eight years old to reach teenage knowledge.” Kurama answered, Hiei looked back at the kid smiling with pride.
 
“Whatever kid……………” Yuskue and Kuwabara's mouth dropped and open like a fish out of water, the fire demon grabbed Yuki who gave him an annoying look. “What happen here? Kid.”
 
“Black hole, white hands, Yugi gone………” Hiei them smile at the young boy. (Get it, smile! A real smile!!) “Thank you kido.”
 
This rally surprised all of them. `Maybe his hidden memories are emotions…………' But Hiei's cheerful smile turned into his evil self. “It's a 100 % that is Itsuki, damn that gatekeeper…………” Kuwabara answered not knowing there's an angry look on the fire demon's face. “I recognise that Ki anywhere, but why he…………”
 
“YOU IDIOTS! WHY DO YOU ALL LET HIM BE CAPTURED!!!!??” Kuwabara was cut short when Hiei yelled at the group.
 
“Since when you care for humans?” Yusuke asked, while Hiei chose to keep quite at the question. “Let's calm down! We deal with this at the park.” Kurama stepped into the quarrel.
 
“Anyway, you're showing a very bad example to the child.” Kurama gave Yuskue a glare.
 
“Yuki, do you mind going home by yourself?” The younger boy nods his head in agreement as he crossed the road and vanished into the crowds.
 
“Okay, guys we have to get Yugi back. Does anyone know how to get to Makai?” Yusuke just grinned. “The last time is the gatekeeper opened it, we can make a tear to open.” The fox nodded.
 
“Okay, we go to Domino park and we'll try to open the gate and…………”
 
“I want to go with you!” Everyone's attention when to Ryou whose now pleading Kurama.
 
“But Ryou, I can't what if you get hurt?”
 
“Yugi is my friend.” Ryou giving Kurama the puppy eyes attacked, while the fox just sigh. “I repeat I don't want you to get hurt.” Kurama replied coolly. “And I don't want you to do something stupid!” Ryou yelled.
 
“But, but you never fought the guy, this enemy is strong.”
 
Then a golden glow surround Ryou. “How can you be so sure, when we never got the chance to show that creep our power!”
 
“Huh………… Oh……… Bakura………” Ryou had switch with Bakura. `Great, I have two hard head brothers who are really stubborn.'
 
“Okay, you can come along, but stay at the background so you wouldn't get hurt……………” As the whole group ran to the direction of the park but……………
 
////////////////////////////
 
Yuki who was hiding in the ally watching the group as Kurama who was quarrelling with is twin.
 
“I repeat I don't want you to get hurt.” Kurama had his eyes close as he replied coolly. “And I don't want you to do something stupid!” Yuki watches his friend yelling at his brother.
 
“But, but you never fought the guy, this enemy is strong.”
 
“How can you be so sure, when we never got the chance to show that creep our power!” Yuki first time saw Ryou's spike hair grew even sharper then a knife. (It can cut through anything.)
 
“Huh………… Oh……… Bakura………” Yuki watches Kurama who shook his head at the more spike up Ryou. “Okay, you can come along, but stay at the background so you wouldn't get hurt……………” As Kurama lead the group to the park, but unknown to them Yuki followed.
 
When they reach to Domino Park, Kuwabara got ready his Jigen Tou (Dimensional sword) as he torn a dimension in to the makai and the group jumped in. The torn to the other world is still open when they jumped in Yuki who got out from his hiding place and now stood in front of the closing torn. `Maybe it's not a good idea………'
 
But then a picture of Sugoraku slipped into his mind. `No! I can't if I go home without Yugi, his grandfather will surly asked me.'
 
Looking back at the closing hole. “I rather risk my neck them my ears.'
 
Using his sprit energy to stop the closing hole, that gives him time to jump into the portal before it close shut. A predestine who happen to have a walk in the park also saw the whole opening and closing just fainted after the portal closes.
 
///////////////////////////////////
 
<In Makai>
 
The Group landed onto the ground of the demon world. “Okay! Hey Kuwabara can you open another portal, this time to the gatekeeper's lair?” Yusuke asked but all Kuwabara did was sat on the ground with his head bow low. “Yusuke, did you forgot that whenever Kuwabara use his Jigen Tou. He will lose energy?” Kurama reminded him about the orange head's condition.
 
“Oh yeah, How are we going to find that gatekeeper and that three colour hair boy?” Yusuke asked again. “Walk there.” A voice answered.
 
“But this is the demon world, there's……… hey who say that?” Yusuke asked as he eye everyone. “Not me.” Everyone replied while Kuwabara weakly shook his head.
 
Then Ryou felt a tug on his uniform, he look down to see an innocent Yuki……………… “YUKI?”
 
Kurama's face turned red in rage. “What are you doing here?” Yuki replied Kurama with a bored look on his face. “You didn't tell me I couldn't come.”
 
“But I did tell you to go home!” Yuki closed his eyes. “I have two chose, one is get nagging by Yugi's grandfather, the other is join you guys in this wild gooses chase, so I pick door number two.”
 
Kurama have a look that he was about to blow when Yuki who was clearing his throat. “There's a monster behind you………”
 
“Where got? How can we believe a boy who cried wolf?”
 
True and unknown to all of them except Yuki, a monster step silently behind all of them as a trail of saliva slide down and onto Ryou's shoulder.
 
“Ewww!! Gross…………” Cleaning off the big smelly saliva, but as a thought strike them looking up to see a growling monster…………
 
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”
 
Yusuke and Ryou have dash for their life, while Hiei pick up Kuwabara by the collar that leaves Kurama with little Yuki. While the monster chase after them, but the whole group kick the sand up as it hit the monster bring it to confusion as it stop chasing the group.
 
“????_____????”
 
////////////////////////////////
 
The group ran blindly not know that the monster behind them had stop chasing, but they did stop at the edge of a cliff.
 
“Hey! Put me down!” Kuwabara wince. “Are you sure you want me to drop you there?” Hiei asked as he kicked a stone into the river below, which melted and dissolved.
 
“EEERRR!!! NO! Don't put me down! Don't put me down!” Grabbing hold of Hiei's arm under his mercy. “Now, where are we?”
 
“By the looks of it……………… We are lost. Thanks to that monster.” Yusuke complain, while Yuki's eyes caught a shadow. “Is that Yugi?” Everybody turned to where Yuki was pointing to find a transparent figure that looks like an adult Yugi.
 
`Yami.'
 
//PHARAOH! //
 
~Quickly find me. ~ Yami had sent a telepath to them. “But how to find you?” Yami gave Ryou a look. ~What is the ring for? ~
 
“For tracking the…………Oh! I get it.” But Yami had disappeared when Ryou answered the question, everyone now turned towards Ryou. “You got what?”
 
“My Millenium Ring can track down other item holder, while Yugi has his Millenium Puzzle.” There were `Ohs' and `Ahs' as Ryou explained to them.
 
“Where is the ring now?” Hiei asked………… “I think I left it at home…………
 
// In your pocket. //
 
/ My pocket? /
 
// If you don't believe me go and check. //
 
Ryou did as he was told, he dug into his pocket as his fingers hit something cold. “Found it!”
 
Ryou pulled out the millennium Ring, as in order the millennium ring's cones went mad. Each cone was pointing in different direction. “Now what?”
 
/ Bakura? What happen? /
 
// The demon world has different strong energy, that's why the ring was attracted to them. //
 
/ Then how to get it to track down Yugi's puzzle? /
 
// ………………… //
 
As the millennium ring gave out a soft glow. “Hey! GET BACK TO WORK!!” Bakura gave his millennium ring a box.
 
/Bakura, please don't hit so hard, my hand ow!! / Ryou shook his hand in his soul room and moaning in pain.
 
After that good punch the millennium ring's cones pointed to the floor. “Huh?
” Bakura was about to give his item another punch when the floor around him collapse and…………………
 
“AAHHHH!!!!”
 
“RYOU!!!!!!” Kurama saw his little brother disappeared in the hole below him.
 
“RYOU!!!!!!!!!”
 
TBC
 
///////////////////////////////////
 
Okay this story is done, finally…. But it's not the end. So please review like it hate it just review kkk.