Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ "I care for you." A You/hiei self insertion ❯ Chapter 1: Why are they chasing me?!? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SS2~Okay, I'm making another you/Hiei self insertion. I hope ya like it.

Hiei~Hn…

SS2~ I do not own any Yu Yu Hakusho characters, though I wish I did, but I own…nothing -_- LET THE FIC BEGIN!!! Oh yeah and, you're 16 in this fic.

Chapter 1: Why are they chasing me?!?

"Honey!!!! Merodi honey it's time for school!!!!" You heard your mother says.

"I'm getting up mother!" You yelled.

You get up and go to the bathroom. You take a quick shower, brush your teeth, and put on your school uniform, which is a lacy short-sleeved gray sailor shirt with a red bow on it, and a long silk gray skirt, that reaches your knee. You brush out your thigh length black hair and leave it loose. You look in the mirror to make sure you look okay. You have light gray eyes ((No pupils, just gray)). Most people think you're blind because of your eye color, but you simply tell them your not. You were born with your eye color, and most people thought your eyes were beautiful anyway. You come out the bathroom and run downstairs.

"My, you look beautiful dear." Your mother said.

"Arigato Gozaimasu." You say to your mother.

You sit down and eat breakfast with your mother. After you finish, you go up to your mother and kiss her cheek.

"Got to go to school mother! Ja ne!" You said running out the kitchen.

"Okay honey, have a nice day at school, Aishiteru!" Your mother yelled after you.

"Aishiteru mother!" You yell.

You lock the door, and go to the bus stop. The bus came a few minutes later, and you climbed aboard. There were lots of kids in the bus. The girls had the same school uniform as you, and the boys wore short sleeved-gray shirts, and black baggy pants. You walk down the aisle to find a seat to sit at.

"Hey! You can sit here." You heard someone say.

You walk towards the person who said that and sit next to her. She had mid -back chestnut hair and she had blue eyes.

"Arigato." You say to the girl.

"Do Itashimashite." The girl said smiling.

"Hello, I'm Yasashisa, what's your name?" She asked you.

"My name is Merodi." You say and smile.

"Are you blind? I've never seen anyone with eyes like that." She asks you.

"-_-U, no I'm not blind." You replied.

"Oh, so are you new here?" Yasashisa asked you.

"Yes, as a matter a fact, I am." You answer.

"Me too, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one." Yasashisa said.

You smiled at her and began to talk with her, getting to know each other better.

~*After school ((because I'm lazy))*~

You had a good day at school, and you've made good friends with Yasashisa and others as well.

"I thought school would be bad, but, it turned out great!" You say happily walking home.

Suddenly, you hear bushes and you begin to get nervous.

"Behind you." You hear someone say.

You turned around and saw four boys. One had a green jumpsuit on, with slicked back black hair, and had big brown eyes. Another, had a blue jumpsuit on, and had orange hair, and beady black eyes. Another had long red hair, and emerald eyes, with a magenta school uniform on. Another one was short, and had crimson eyes, and had gravity defying black hair with a white starburst in the middle. He was wearing a black cloak and had black pants on and black shoes.

"Who are you people, and what do you want?" You ask cautiously, preparing to run for it.

"We need you to see someone. We need you to come with us." The boy with the brown eyes said.

"Hellz no! I'm not going anywhere with strangers. Step back, I know how to fight." You say.

You turn and start running the opposite direction. You ran as fast as your legs could carry you. You turn your head to see them running after you.

"Leave me alone!! Go away!!!" You scream as you ran.

You ran into the woods and ran behind a bush, not making one sound. You the see the short boy in front of you.

"Kuso!" You say and try to run.

"Onna, I don't think so." The boy said.

Suddenly, your vision is invaded by darkness. The short boy caught your unconscious body, before it hit the ground. He carried you bridal style and went up to the others.

"Good job, now let's bring her to Koenma." The boy with the emerald eyes said.

SS2~Hahahahah cliffy

Bob~ Hiya *is skinny and cute*

SS2~ 0.0 *faints*

Bob~ Read and review please, thank you