Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ "I care for you." A You/hiei self insertion ❯ Chapter 2:Meeting and Learning ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SS2~Hiya! Bob, how did you get skinny and handsome?

Bob~Running on that treadmill put in me shape.

SS2~ 0.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Bob~SS2 does not own any Yu Yu Hakusho characters, but she owns Yasashisa, and the description of you! Now begin!!! Oh yah and here's the symbols:

~~*Different place*~~

*~Dream sequence~*

"Talking"

`Talking in mind'

~**Talking telepathically**~

*Talking on phone*

Chapter 2: Meeting some interesting people

You woke up in a big room that you weren't familiar with. You sat up and saw the four boys who were chasing you, and another one. He had short brown hair, and had a Jr. mark on his forehead, and had a pacifier in his mouth, he is very handsome ((A.K.A Koenma teenage form.))

"What do you want from me!!!! Leave me be!!!!" You yelled getting up and running to the door.

You desperately tried to open the door, but it was locked. The five boys were staring at you.

"You know, STARING ISN'T NICE!!!! STOP STARING AT ME!!!!" You said.

"Wait a minute Merodi! We're not going to hurt you!" The boy with the pacifier said to you, starting to walk over to you.

"How the hell do you know my name!?" You yell.

You notice him coming to you, and you run the opposite direction. You notice the window open and you go to the window. You jump on it, and try to climb out, but the boy with the green jumpsuit grabs you, and takes you away from the window. He still holds you and walks to Koenma, so you're facing him.

"GET OFF ME! LET GO OF ME!" You yell trying to shake out of his arms.

"Listen Merodi, we're not going to hurt you." The pacifier boy said.

The boy with the green jumpsuit let go of you and went to a chair to sit down.

"Let us introduce ourselves, I'm Koenma, prince of the Spirit World." Koenma said.

"I'm Yusuke Urameshi, a punk from Saryaski high school. ((I'm making it a high school, because all of you are 16, except for Koenma)).

"Hn…Hiei." Hiei said, sitting on the windowsill, looking outside.

"My name is Shuichi, pleasure to meet you Merodi. My real name is Youko Kurama. But you may call me Kurama, like everyone else." Kurama said kissing your hand.

You blush, and turn away from everyone to hide the shades of pink on your cheeks.

"THE Youko Kurama??? The legendary kitsune thief??? Don't kill me!!!!"

"I'm not going to hurt you. Hiei and I are demons, and want you to know, since we all have to watch over to you."

"Watch over me?? For what? I'm a big girl, I can watch myself." You say.

"Let me explain-.."

"MY NAME IS KUZUMA KUWABARA, WILL YOU MARRY ME!?!?" Kuwabara asked you.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!" You said pushing him off of you ((sorry Kuwabaka fans!)).

"Okay, what am I doing here?" You ask them.

"Well, before I was rudely interrupted by Kuwabaka, I have something to tell you," Koenma said. "Do you wonder why you were born with light gray eyes? Do you wonder why you have no pupils? Well, I have the answer to that question. You are the daughter of a very well known Kage ((Shadow))demon. He slaughtered a lot of innocent humans, as well as demons. He was one of our toughest enemies. He was an "S" class demon, and was very, and yes I mean very, hard. If it wasn't for Hiei and his powers, especially dragon of the darkness flame, Kurama transforming into Youko, and using his most deadly plants and attacks, and Yusuke for using a great amount of energy, we would be dead. Your father had gray eyes, with no pupils, like you. When he was defeated, he probably used some of his powers, to pass on his very strong energy to you when your mother was pregnant with you. So, the energy went inside your mother's stomach, and the energy hit you. He wanted you to have the same amount of power as himself, he loved you, even though he never got the chance to see you. You, are a class "S" Kage demon. That's why your eyes are like that. Now, demons are trying to get you, to inherit your powers. If they succeed, then we're dead." Koenma explained.

Your eyes were filled with tears, knowing more about the man that you never had the chance to see, your father. The tears threatened to fall, but you held them back.

"So, I'm very powerful, like my father?" You ask, sadness filling your voice.

"Yes Merodi." Koenma said.

Koenma went over to you and hugged you tightly. You didn't know him, but you needed a hug right now. You hugged him back. You were hurt that these people, killed your father. But they had to, he was bad. But still, your father is still your father. He gave you his powers, he cared so much for you that he gave you his powers to pass on, one last gift.

"I know you're quite upset, but we had to." Koenma said, rubbing your back.

"I guess you're right." You say.

Koenma lets go of you and says,

"You'll be staying at Genkai's temple. Guys, bring her there and watch her. I'll stop by every once and a while."

"Mata ne Koenma." Yusuke said.

A portal appeared and the group started walking. You followed them closely. You don't know what kind of events will occur, but to protect your energy, your father's last special gift that he gave you, you'll fight to keep it. You clenched your fist in determination. You will fight these dumb demons, for your father.

~~*At Genkai's temple*~~

You all walk in the temple, and you see a lady. She has long pink hair, and brown eyes. ((I put Genkai in her young form, because I think it's better)).

"Hello. My name is Genkai. It's a pleasure to see you Merodi." Genkai said.

"Hello." You say and smile.

A girl walks in and smiles at you. She has bluish/greenish long hair, and she has red eyes. You look at Hiei. Something strikes you, she has the same eyes as Hiei. You shook your head, and decided to keep it to yourself.

"Hello, my name is Yukina. It's a pleasure to meet you." Yukina said shaking your hand.

"Pleasure to meet you too." You say to her and smile softly.

"I'm Botan it's nice to meet you." A girl said to you.

She had long blue hair, in a high ponytail, and had on a pink kimono. She had an oar in her hand.

"I'm a ferry girl, or what most people say, "Grim Reaper." I guide spirits to Spirit World." Botan said smiling.

"Oh, kewl." You say.

"I hope you like it here." Yukina said smiling.

"Me too." You say smiling.

You take out your cell phone, and dial your home number.

*Moshi Moshi?*

*Hi mother, it's me Merodi*

*Oh hi honey. Where are you?*

*I'm at…uhm…camp. I won't be coming home for a while okay?*

*hmmm…okay honey*

*Okay bye *

*Bye Merodi, Aishiteru*

*Aishiteru mother*

You hung up and put your cell phone away and sit on the couch.

~~*The next day*~~

You woke up the next day. It was pouring raining, though it was sunny.

"A sun shower I suppose." You say.

You go inside the bathroom and take a bath, and washed your hair. You finished, and brushed your teeth. You blow dried your black hair, and put on some clothes. You put on a lacy light gray shirt, and a light gray long loose skirt, that reached your calves. You put on gray sandals. You finished blow drying your hair, and you wore your hair loose. You ran down the stairs and went in the kitchen. You smell something absolutely delicious.

"MMMMMMM…that smells great Yukina, Botan, and Genkai." You say.

"Why thank you Merodi." Yukina said smiling.

You smiled brightly at her.

"May I help? I'm very good at cooking." You ask.

"Of course you can Merodi." Yukina said smiling softly.

You smile and helped her, Genkai, and Botan with the breakfast.

After you finished, you called everyone down and you, Genkai, Yukina, and Botan put the breakfast on the table. You guys cooked an amazing breakfast, which consisted of pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, smoked ham, and other foods.

"WOW, you girls absolutely outdone yourselves with this breakfast. I'm starved." Yusuke said.

"YEAH! IT LOOKS GREAT!!!" Kuwabara yelled.

"Wow, this looks absolutely delicious." Kurama commented.

You notice that the only one who wasn't there was Hiei. You go out the dining room, and walk into the living room to see Hiei sitting on the windowsill, looking out the window. You knew he was the unsocial type, even though you only met him yesterday. You took a deep breath and go up to him. He turns his head and looks at you, locking on to your gray eyes.

"Uhm…Hiei…it's time for breakfast." You say softly.

"Hn…" he says.

He gets up and walks into the dining room. You walk into the dining room also to eat breakfast.

~~*After Breakfast*~~

You walk into the living room and put on your silk gray sweater.

"I'm going for a walk guys, itte marimasu" You say and walk out the door.

You close the temple shoji behind you. You walk down the stairs and walk to the park. Once you got to the park, you sit down on the bench and look at the sky.

"Why didn't mom tell me about dad?" You asked yourself.

You sit there and think about your father, and all the information you've learned about him.

~~*A few hours later…7:30 p.m.*~~

You enter the temple and see everyone in the living room. They are staring at you, except Hiei. He was at his usual spot and took one glance, but then turned to continue looking out the window.

"Are you okay Merodi?" Botan asked you.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just have a lot on my mind." You say and sit down.

"We ate dinner already want me to heat some up for you?" Botan asked.

"No that's okay, I ate already." You say and smile.

Botan smiled back. You sat down on the couch and listen to what everyone is talking about.

"Koenma said that class "B", and "A", demons are slipping through the gates Koenma put up." Yusuke said.

"He also said that Toguro was ONLY a "B" class demon. That's not good." Kurama said.

"Hn…" Was Hiei's reply.

"Koenma said they're trying to track down Merodi." Yusuke said.

"Me!?!? Hmmm…I'll just have to kick some ass then." You say.

"We're going to start training more." Kurama said.

"I agree." Kurama said.

~~*Later at night*~~

You took out your journal and started writing:

Dear Diary,

I am with some interesting people right nowtheir names are Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, Kuwabara, Genkai, Yukina, Botan, and Koenma. They say that I am a kage demon. I inherited my powers from my father.

They say I'm a "S" class demon. My father was evil, and Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, and Kuwabara destroyed him.

They said before he died, they saw a ball of energy, which was his energy

The energy was directed to me. I wasn't born yet, but my mother was pregnant with me.

The energy went in her stomach and it came to me. That's why I'm so strong.

I never had the chance to see him…but, I have an image of what he looks like…

He died, giving his powers to me to pass on such strong energy.

That's all I'm left with, my first and last memory of him.

They said demons are after me for my powers

But I'll fight for it

Even if I die trying…

You put your journal away and go in the bathroom. You put on a gray silk night gown and brush your hair. You jumped in the bed and close your eyes, thinking of all the things you've learned. You then fall into a dreamless slumber….

SS2~Wow, I'm done -_- such a long chapter well at least to me cause I don't write chapters this long. Well, hoped ya like it. Read and review please, thank you and goodbye!

Japanese words I used:

Kage~ Shadow

Itte Marimasu~ I'll be back

Aishiteru~ I love you

Mata ne~ See ya

Moshi Moshi~ Hello ((used when answering the phone))

Bob~ Heh…SS2 is learning some Japanese, go SS2, go SS2

SS2~ ^_^ yay