Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 3 Shades of Kuwabara ❯ Getting Out ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A.N: Thank you for reading and patiently waiting for the rest of this. Its been a while since I wrote a Yu Yu that wasn't AU so thanks for acknowledging it. *wink and gun*


..................


Yusuke and Kuwabara moan in sync brought on by the redheads body tightening around Yusuke's member just as the tip of the detectives penis bumped the sweet spot in Kuwabara's body. Yusuke's breaths are strong and even while his movements are light and quick; leaning over, Yusuke's mouth clamps over a bite of Kuwabara's neck applying pressure whenever his shove hit a blockade.

Moaning, Kuwabara whispers. "Yes, harder. Bite harder!" His cries pick up.

Yusuke rolls his eyes. 'Any harder and I'll take a chunk out of your neck.' He thinks.

Kuwabara's hands squeeze his lovers' butt and his abs clench feeling Yusuke's hand glide up his torso.

"Oh gross!!" I thought I'd heard familiar sounds." Interrupts the obnoxious ghost.

"What?!" Snaps the red head.

Tongue crossing along Kuwabara's jaw from the chin to his ear, Yusuke whispers. "I didn't say anything.

Nose turned up the man says in disgust. "At least you have the decency to put the blanket over yourselves."

"Shut up- aah!" He tilts his head back when a wave of pleasure chilled his spine.

Ceasing his movement, Yusuke asks. "Excuse me?"

"Di-.. Not you, the guy- Haji." He points over his Yusuke's shoulder to the man sitting at the foot of the, once creaking under the weight of passion, bed.

Looking in that direction, over his shoulder, the spirit detective says dryly. "I don't see anyone. Repositioning his hips he says. "Now you 'shut up', I'm almost done."

The ghost began to make sounds of vomiting hearing that.

Sitting up, Kuwabara barks. "Alright, that's enough! Beat it Haji, I'm in no mood for this."

Chuckling, Yusuke holds a hand to his temple shaking his head. "Oh god he's serious about this." Sighing in instant boredom the fed up male pulls out of his lover then exits the bed. "Let me know when you're done talking to yourself. I'm oughta here."

"Urameshi!" He protested.

"Hn." He snorts in response to the plea. "...You're giving me a ride to the wedding, right?"

"Yeah sure." Kuwabara watches helplessly as his lover dresses, taking off after. Glaring at the ghost the red head snaps out. "This had better-" Noticing the blanket is no longer over his bare hips, thighs, and legs he grabs the thick covering dragging it over him. "..-had better be good." He finished his thought.

"Thank you for covering yourself." Haji looks back to the teen. "On my way home, thoughts started coming back to me."

Interested, though, his member had yet to go back down Kuwabara asks. "Yeah? What about?"

"It was when I was at work, I stepped out for lunch and decided to eat it by the small park close by. I heard a cat in a bush a little ways behind me and since I was having fish and salad I thought I would share."

"Tch." Kuwabara, who's pulling on his pants after locating and slipping into his boxers, says. "Wouldn't picture you as an animal lover."

Pissy at the ignorance of that comment, Haji says in a matter-of-fact tone. "I happen to have 3 cats at home, asshole." His tongue comes out.

"Well excuuuuse- hey, you like cats too?"

Joyed at the thought of his beloved pets the man says cheerfully. "They're only the greatest animal in the world! Do you have one?"

"Yeah, her name's Eikichi. And she's a real lady."

"I agree! My Yumi-nene is so mature."

The two cat lovers smile at each other.

"You know what, I may have had you pegged all wrong, Kuwabara."

"Me too, I mean, anyone who loves cats that much can't be bad."

"Yeah."

Clearing his throat the red head asks. "So what else do you recall, Haji?"

"Uuuhh???" The cat lovers convention threw off his train of thought. "Oh! I went to find the cat but instead of meows I heard this weird sort of chanting and next thing I know blank."

"Where did you wake up? In the woods?"

Shaking his head the man says. "No.. no, not the woods- office! I woke up in the office but... but I wasn't at my desk I was in the..." He tried to remember. "Shit... where..." His hands clap loudly together once. "The bathroom! I was at the sink laying my head on the counter top; I thought I'd had a bloody nose or something because of the red on my face."

Crossing the room to the door, Kuwabara says over his shoulder. "We have to search the woods then, I think your body may be there and no ones found it yet."

"How can you be sure no one's found it?" Asks Haji.

"It would have been on the news wouldn't it?"

"I guess you're right." Hand out in protest, he bellows. "Hold on! Its late, you'll never find me in the dark. Just do it in the morning. I'll come with you."

"Okay, but we really should get this over with sooner than later, I kinda have someplace to be tomorrow."

"Yeah, yeah. Tomorrow we'll recover my body and I'll be buried and on my way to the promise land." He rubs his hands together in anticipation.

The Next Day.

Kuwabara peeks his head around the corner of the insurance building where Nemura Haji used to work. "Is that the park?" He asks.

Walking around the corner he whispers. "Yeah."

"Alright, come on."

3 men walking around the corner are nearly slammed into from the teens abrupt movement but a quick jerk from Haji's grip on Kuwabara's elbow pulls him out of the way of the collision.

"That was close," Says the saved male. "let's get to that park."

* * * *

A long smile spread across the spirit detectives face as he looks at his reflection in the long mirror located in his mothers' bedroom. He had woken up early that morning to wash himself and comb his hair for the wedding. He's never been to one before and he heard that there's free food coming his way. Today is gonna be awesome.

"Yusuke, you're lookin' pretty sweet in your new suit." He says to himself. He continues admiring his reflection.

Atsuko cocks a brow at her son, sitting up in her bed the woman claps her hands. "Really good. I'm almost tempted to to save up some money to take my handsome son to dinner so that suit can get some mileage."

Chuckling, he hops onto his mother's bed sitting beside her. "Have to rain check any dates this month, I'm booked 'til next month."

Tussling her sons- soon-to-be but, not dry hair. "And what does a brat like you have to do in a day?"

"Moom puleeze, I'm king of the demon world, underworld and upper world- I can't be seen with my mom." He teases freely knowing she would never take it seriously.

"Uh-huh." Shoving Yusuke between the shoulder blades, he gets off the bed.

"I don't see why you're not invited; Ms. Minamino is really nice, you two should be friends."

"I've got plenty of friends, Yusuke, I don't need to re-invent myself to hang around with another one- especially a divorce that managed to find love again."

Sensing an uncomfortable situation he excuses himself from the room. Going into the kitchen he grabs a banana, peeling the skin back he eats it thoughtfully. "Where's Kuwabara?" Checking the watch he got as a Christmas present from 'Hiei' as Kurama had told him, he noticed it was getting late and they should have been on their way their by now. 'Maybe I should call.' Walking over to the phone he lifts the receiver.

"Hello?" Answers Shizuru after the fourth ring.

"Tell Kuwabara that if he isn't here in ten minutes I'm gonna use my spirit gun to brush his teeth."

Rolling her eyes the woman says. "Yeah, I'll pass your love note along but Kuwabara's not here, he left earlier something about helping some guy. He did say, though, that he'd be back in time but that wasn't said to me."

"........What guy? He's never mentioned anything to me."

Chuckling, Shizuru asks in a sly tone. "Is that jealousy, Yusuke?"

Taken aback, he blushes then shouts. "No! Just make sure that he gets my message." He has to speak over the woman's sudden laughter.. Hanging up the phone he grouchily crosses his arms. "He'd better get here in time."

* * * *

"That's the bench." Points Haji.

They walk quickly over to it and passed. Kuwabara kneels down reaching through the leaves of the bushes, parting them to check for Haji's body. He expected the body to be there if this was the last place that Haji had been before his soul woke up in the bathroom. Though, he wasn't sure if he wanted to see the man's dead body- a demon is no big deal, he's killed lots of them and will probably end up killing more sometime in the future but humans just don't sit right with him. Its too sad to see a life end, and he still gets a few nightmares of not having Yusuke around.

"I don't see it. Somebody must have mo-.."

"Ssshhh!!!" Nemura grabs Kuwabara's shoulder to silence him. "Did you here that?"

"No I-"

"Ssshh!!" He cuts him off again.

Sporting an annoyed expression at the male Kuwabara then reminds himself of what he's doing then listens. Its faint, but he can hear a cats meowing coming from a little ways away from them.

"Its a cat." Kuwabara stands to listen again, trying to pinpoint the location of the animal. "I think its coming from over there." He takes off running. 'Its strange, though, should a cat have this large of a spirit energy?' He thinks. "I think its coming from over here!" He calls to Haji who is following behind him.

Slowing his pace but still keeping up the man wonders. "Why does this feel familiar?"

* * * *

"Is something wrong with your seat, Kurama? You look as though you're being mildly electrocuted." Says Hiei.

Making an impatient face at Hiei's calmly well-placed jabs at him, he replies just as calmly. "I'm not fidgeting that much; I'm only wondering where Yusuke and Kuwabara are that has them running late, everyone is here."

"Hn. Maybe they've changed their minds- like I should have done." The youkai adds.

"No one held a bomb to your head." Kurama mutters loud enough for Hiei to hear.

"Could be traffic," Says Hatanaka over hearing his, soon-to-be, step brother.

"Let's hope it clears up."

"What for? They'd be doing your mother a favor by staying away."

The music starts to play and down the aisle come the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

* * *

"It came from right... over... here." Shoving over a hunk of bush blocking the way Kuwabara blinks. "What the-?"

"What is it?" Haji looks over Kuwabara's shoulder and like a switch panic sets in. "Tha-.. that-.. that's the thing! What I saw when I was looking for the cat!"

Staring at the placcid face of a white mask laying in a mond of dirt the two cock a brow; on the mask in blue kanji is the symbol for 'greed'.

"But I don't get it," Says the red head. "What is it?"

The ground rumbles, shaking the mask violently back and forth.

"Ge- get back Kuwabara!" Haji grabs the male by the collar of his shirt pulling him back.

It was just in time too; a large hand with nails as sharp as claws that are as long as a persons arm springs from the ground aiming directly for the swordsmans face.

"Aaah!" Shouts Kuwabara landing hard on his butt. "Spirit sword!!" He rolls to a stand the large glowing sword appearing before him with the thick handle between his clasped hands. The orange, yellow, and white glow brilliantly casting its color about the male.

In unison the two men ask "What the hell is that thing!?" Kuwabara meaning the demon, Haji the sword that appeared out of nowhere.

Shaking his head, hands clasping it to hold down a mental break down Haji mutters. "Seeing ghost, magic swords- you really are a freak!"

Shocked, the accussed swordsman shouts "I am not a freak!" in retort. "Its just... complicated. Now stand back while I waste this thing."

The receeded back into the grounf and with that the mask popped up, body made of earth but it resembled rock and as far as the swordsman knew it may be just as hard.

"This thing" Says the mask, lips unmoving. "is called Gurdi the soul reaper."

"Soul reaper!" Repeats Kuwabara taking a few steps back while still in a defensive stance. "Then you were the one that killed Haji?"

"Yesss," Gurdi's voice wriggled and cracked. "And thank you for bringing back my meal; I was beginning to lose hope that it would come back for its body- seeeee" The mouth of the mask opens and inside they're shown the hair and forehead of the, once living, business man now a shell of his former-self.

"Hey that- whoa!" The mans body jerked forward.

"Give his body back!" Barks Kuwabara fiercely.

"Gladly, once you return my meal." The mouth closes. "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours detective."

"Oh so you know about me? Then you must know that your life ends here." Over his shoulder he says. "Haji get going, I'll handle this." Hearing no response, he turns a bit more. As fast as the man had already left he may as well have been speaking to a dust cloud.

"No bother," States Gurdi. "You look tasty as well."

The demon lunged forward at him, Kuwabara backed up quickly swinging his sword in defense to keep the demon from swallowing him. Rolling left when the monster touched down where he stood the swordsman took off on a run hoping the thing will follow.

* * *

"Dammit, I'm gonna kill that doofy bastard!" Yusuke, who has been angrily pacing and watching tv for the past two hours- maybe more, picks up the phone just as it rings. "Hello!" His yell is hard enough to bust an ear drum if the phone weren't moved in time.

"Yusuke, where are you guys? We're moving to the reception now. Its at the Heaven Tavern hall." Kurama informs with a bit of snark.

"I know you're mad but at least we're not anything but free loaders." He laughs in a folksy way. "Hey listen, can you swing by and get me? Kuwabara's either dead or he came down with a sudden bought of amnesia."

"Your house is very out of the way, Yusuke."

"Is that pissed fox for, 'no'?"

Sighing in a bit of annoyance Kurama says. "I'll come get you, but be ready when I get there."

"Thanks you're a pal, and sorry for messing up that" Yusuke tries to hide his snicker. "underworld famous cool of yours." He let the laugh out only to be hung up on. "Hn... Sure as well would like to know where that guy is."

* * *

"Hold it right there!" Stepping in his tracks the swordsman plunges his sword into the ground. The weapon shot up from the ground directly under the demon and straight up through its mouth. "Got him!"

Laughing, the masked face drifts up a bit higher and over the sword. "Not even close." He darts forward at a quicker pace then before.

Just as Kuwabara planned. Smacking his palm into the ground he shouts. "Spirit shurikan!"

The sword, still sticking up from the ground where the demon just left, scatters into thousands of shards shooting out aiming for the monster. The demon jerked and writhed as the shurikan riddled it with holes and slashes; the mask couldn't take the assault hitting it from its sensative backside which was covered by the hard earth that is easily peirced by the spirits force, and little by little it cracked and broke away.

"No! How could this beee?"

"It was obvious where to aim, the problem was getting to it without your defense being up. So like I said, jerk, you're wasted."

The demon desolved away leaving behind a cloud of its ashes and the body of Nemura Haji.

Slowly Kuwabara walks over to the body kneeling once his feet are at the mans head. "I can't imagine how many more people were eaten by that thing." A gasp at his side calls his attention away. "Haji?"

Tears are welled in the mans eyes, looking at his lifeless body. "No..." He whispers as what really happened has finally sunkin in. "No." Dropping to his knees with sniffles and huffs the man audibly cries.

"I'm sorry, man."

"Put me back- you're magic! Put me back in my body!" He snatches the male by his pants.

"I'm sorry but I can't." Declares Kuwabara. "Even if I could, you've been dead too long, your body is deteriorating you-... you'd be mentally and physically disable."

"I don't care!"

"You wouldn't survive even ten seconds, not to mention the huge hole in your gut."

"This is no time to act like a jackass. Just help me!" He tries to climb onto his body but his soul won't enter.

"Haji... your body's been found." The red heads voice is sorrowed. "You can come with me now and tell your family goodbye."

The man, clearly still sad and frightened- angry! nods and gets a ride home with Kuwabara. The family was more bent up than Haji, going through all the emotions- even blaming and accussing Kuwabara of doing it for the money but when the man told the red head to tell his wife something that only they would know, Kuwabara later left the grief stricken family to make arrangements for the man.

'It never gets easy and it always hurts, but it has to be done.' He looks at the night sky. 'Good time to head home and sleep.' He climbs into his car. 'Its not easy being a spiritual guide- heck its not easy being the greatest brother or lover.' Riding along he suddenly slams his foot down on the break. "Lover! Shit! I forgot about Urameshi!"

..............

"First Kuwabara, then Kurama- this day sucks!" He shouts at his bedroom ceiling.

The End.

Yusuke: Alright so it was four chapters long, what do you expect from a Kuwabara episode, and what was up with that great lover line- oh brother. Anyway on the next show I have a little apartment envy when Kurama shows us his new place. First he and Kuwabara get licences then cars, now this! It really makes a guy feel like a real jackass when he keeps turning his pockets out and even the lint writes an I.O.U. The holidays are coming and I've decided this year I'm giving out presents so while I search for a job Kurama and Hiei struggle with having to live together on the next Yu Yu Hakusho: A Kinder Word than Free.