Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Betrayal and A Romance ❯ Yusuke's Friend from America ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's note:This is a fanfic that happened between the time of the Dark Tournament and Suichi's Arch. This is because I'm from America and haven't seen very much after the Tournament.
Betrayal and a Romance1, Yusuke's Mystery Woman

"Kuwabara, get up!" Yusuke yelled. His red haired friend fell to the floor.
"What are you doing in my room, Urameshi?" Kuwabara finally asked, after getting up off of the floor.
"Shizuru let me in. Get dressed," Yusuke ordered.
"Why? It's...darn you Urameshi! You woke me up at 8:30 on a Saturday!" Kuwabara yelled, pulling his same old blue uniform pants on.
As he pulled his shirt on over his head, Yusuke explained, "You said you'd come with me to the air port today."
Kuwabara shratched his head for a moment. Then after about half a minute, he exclaimed, "Oh, yeah. Who are we picking up, anyway?"
Yusuke signed and started walking out of Kuwabara's room, saying, "You'lll find out when we get there. Come on. Hiei and Kurama are going to meet us there."
Kuwabara mumbled something under his breath as he ran after Yusuke.
the Air Port~~

Yusuke and Kuwabara walked off the bus and up to the front gates of the air port. They were greeted by Kurama and Hiei. Yusuke calmly stated, "Hey, Hiei. Kurama, do you know what time it is?"
The youko pulled his sleeve off of his wrist watch and replied, "It's 9:45. Shall we go inside?"
Kuwabara corrected, "We can't. The sicurity has gotten really tight. I saw it on the news. We can't get any farther then right inside the door."
With a snort, Hiei exclaimed, "So, the idiot knows something after all."
"Hey, shut up, shorty!" Kuwabara screemed back.
As if he were a base ball ref, Kurama suggested, "Now, now. Can you two go one day without arguing?"
Kuwabara sighed and turned around, while Hiei asked, "How much longer do we have to wait here?"
Yusuke looked up at the sky, as if looking for the mystery person's plane. He replied, "Not very lo..."
He was cut off by a girl jumping on his back.
The others couldn't see her face, as the massive blur of Yusuke and this girl went sailing to the ground. They rolled around, wrestling, until Yusuke had the girl in a head lock. She flung her head forward, flipping Yusuke on his back. She broke free of her head lock and jumped on top of his chest, pinning him down.
Yusuke just sat there, while the others stared in amaisment. This was the first time the others got a good look at the girl. She had bluish gray eyes and her short blonde hair was pulled back by a red bandana. It matched her sleeveless red shirt and complimented her dark blue jeans.
The first thing anyone heard was the girl's voice, "Yusuke, you still can't fight worth a damn!" At this Hiei smiled.
Yusuke struggled to get up, but had no luck. He yelled, "Do you think you could get off of me now?"
The girl smiled and simply said, "Say it."
As if he didn't know, Yusuke asked, "What?"
"Say it," she repeated. He struggled to get up, but once again had no success. This suprised everyone else. They each thought that this was strange, as they had just seen Yusuke defeat the strongest demon they had ever seen, Touguro.
Finally Yusuke stopped resisting and whispered something not even this girl could have heared if she hadn't known what he was saying.
The girl asked, "What now?"
Yusuke sighed and pleaded, "Not infront of my friends!"
The girl got really close to Yusuke's face and brutally replied, "SUCK IT UP!"
He siaghed and whispered, a little louder then before, but you could only hear every other word, "Yusuke...girl...fluffy...tea."
The girl leaned in even closer and said, "I still can't hear you."
Finally, Yusuke screamed, "My name's Yusuke Urameshi and I'm a little girl who likes pink fluffy dresses and cute tea parties!"
The whole group went into shock for less then a second before falling over laughing. Even Hiei let down his tough guy act and clenched his sides in laughter.
The girl got off of Yusuke and he got up, dusting off his shirt. He looked over at his laughing friends and said, "Zyf, remind me to kill you later."
Kurama was the first to stop laughing, the others soon stopped afterwards. He asked, "Yusuke, introduce us to your friend."
Yusuke corrected, "She's not my friend!"
"Hey," the girl, now known as Zyf huffed.
Kuwabara leaned close to Yusuke's ear and asked, "Who is this girl, Urameshi? You had better not be cheating on Keiko."
At the same time, Yusuke and Zyf looked at each other. Then they turned and pretended to trow up. Zyf said, "That's freakin` nasty, man! Yusuke, you've got some freaky ass friends!"
Hiei asked, "Are we going to sit here all day?"
Kurama added, "You can all come to my house. My mother's away for the weekend."
Zyf walked over to the bags she had dropped before she had jumped on Yusuke's back. She said, "As long as I can dump my bag off at Yusuke's house first. Speaking of which, wheren't you going to introduce me to your friends?" They all started heading for a parking lot.
Yusuke sighed and replied, "Yeah, but the idea got jumped...The crazy red head's Kuwabara. The long haired guy's Kurama, and the short guy's Hiei."
Kuwabara added, "Hey."
Kurama added, "Hello."
Finally, Hiei just, "Hn."
Yusuke rolled his eyes and said, "Guys, this is Zyf Urameshi." Everyone looked at Yusuke, then at Zyf, and back at Yusuke.
Seeing that everyone was confused, Zyf explained, "I'm his half sister, but I live in America."
Kuwabara asked, "Why didn't you tell me you had a sister?"
Yusuke shrugged and replied, "You never asked, and she's my little sister." By this time they had reached Kurama's car. He sat in the driver's seat. As Zyf handed her bags to the other boys to put in the trunk, she ran to the passenger's seat.
She tuffled her brother's hair and stated, "Only by four months. We have different mothers. Now can we get on the road?" Kuwabara sat Zyf's bags in the trunk and they all got into the back seat, Yusuke in the middle. Then Kurama started the car and they drove off.
Hiei looked at Zyf through the rear view mirror and thought about his sister. Zyf looked back at him, seeing that he was staring at her and said, "What's ya lookin` at, shorty?" Although, she said it in English, instead of Japanese.
Much to her suprise, Hiei replied, in English, "It's none of your buisness."
Yusuke was suprised. In japanese, he asked, "You know English?"
Hiei replied, in english, "And you don't you fool."
Yusuke's confused and mad look on his face answered his question. Zyf tried to hold back her laughter, but let out a small laugh. She said, in English, "This is going to be good. Hiei," she asked, turning around in her seat, "Did you know that Yusuke used to have a teddy bear? He called it Mr. Cuddles."
Hiei smiled an evil grin. Even Kurama and Kuwabara smiled.
Kuwabara said, "Urameshi, I don't know what she just said, but nether do you."
Yusuke mumbled something under his breath and slowched down in his seat. For the rest of the ride home Zyf told Hiei embarising stories about Yusuke when he was little.