Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Child ❯ A Night Out ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
OK WARNING LEMON DON'T LIKE LEAVE NOW...other wise enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

A Night Out

Kurama was waiting for Hiei. He was in the living room flipping through TV channels. Finding that there was nothing on he shut off the TV. Leaning back he closed his eyes. Moments later Hiei came downstairs and saw Kurama on the couch. "Fox you ready?" Hiei asked. Kurama opened his eyes and grinned, "Let's go."

*THE PARK*

They arrived 5 minutes later. Going over to a picnic table they sat down. Unfortunately a few girls from Kurama's school were there and saw him. "Shuichi what are you doing here?" They asked coming up.

Hiei grunted turning his head thinking, 'So much for me and Kurama hanging out alone together. Hopfully he wont talk long.' "Oh, who's this? He's so adorable. Hi there cutie." One girl said pinching Hiei's cheecks.

"Ummm......excuse me ladies he doesn't like being touched by people he don't know." Kurama said. They stopped. Kurama got the girls to go away and sighed in relief. "I'm sorry about that Hiei." Kurama said talking Hiei's hands in his. Hiei shook his head, "Don't worry about it."

Kurama got up, "Follow me please." Hiei followed Kurama questionably. Kurama led them through a hidden path in the woods. Kurama opened a portal to Makai. "Fox where are we going?" Hiei asked as they entered the portal. "You'll find out." Kurama said with a fox grin on his face. Hiei saw it and gulped blushing.

Kurama walked through Makai as if he were there yesterday. Hiei had to keep up as his Yoko went deep into some woods. "Fox where are we?" Hiei asked holding a blash back. They came to a small home and Kurama picked up Hiei, "Let's go in shall we?"

Hiei made no protest to put him down. Once inside Kurama went straight to the bedroom. He layed Hiei on the bed and crawled on top of him. He kissed Hiei's lips hungerly yet with some passion. He pulled back slipping off Hiei's shirt than attacking his neck. He nibbled over the mate mark making Hiei moan out with pleasure.

Moving lower Kurama trailed kisses down Hie's chest. Hiei made small noices enjoying the feeling. Kurama pulled away for another secound to remove his shirt. He moved back up to Hiei's lips for another hungry kiss. Not pulling away Kurama undid Hiei's belts. With one swift movement Hiei's pants were removed revealing a naked fire demon.

Hiei gasped as the cool air hit his body. Kurama took the opportunity to slide his tounge into Hiei's hot wet mouth. Hiei melted into the kiss. When Kurama pulled away he felt Hiei tug at his pants. Kurama smiled and allowed Hiei to remove his pants. Hiei stroked Kurama a couple times before letting Kurama continue.

He heard Kurama sigh in disappointment when he removed his hand. Hiei smirked inwardly, "Liked that?" Instead of answering Kurama sucked hard on Hiei giving him the answer. Hiei gripped onto Kurama's hair and moaned loudly. Kurama smirked. "I'll take that as a yes." Hiei panted.

Kurama smiled than grinned. Hiei looked at him with question. Kurama's hair was slightly messed up from Hiei's hands. He rubbed a finger across Hiei's entrance earned a moan from him. Kurama than pushed his finger inside watching Hiei's eyes the whole time.

He saw pain than pleasure as Kurama pushed his finger in futher. "Please." Hiei moaned. Kurama knew what Hiei meant by that. He wanted more. So, he pushed another finger inside and Hiei cried out. The cry soon turned into a moan and he pushed against Kurama's fingers for more. Kurama gladly pushed deep inside his fire demon.

When Kurama added a third finger Hiei dugged his nails into Kurama's arms. Kurama made sure Hiei was streached out than removed his fingers. Hiei wimpered slightly missing the touch of his beautiful fox. Kurama licked his fingers for a good taste of his Hiei. Kissing Hiei quickly he thrust into him.

Hiei cried out the loudest he could than it went to a moan. Kurama pulled out and pushed back in more slowly this time. "Kurama.....harder." Hiei moaned. Of course Kurama did so and all that was heard was theie moans.

Kurama grabbed ahold of Hiei's pet dragon and pumped hard keeping a fast pace. That sent Hiei over the edge as he called out his release Kurama coming shortly after. With a couple more of hard thrusts Kurama collapsed next to Hiei.

Hiei moved closer to Kurama and layed his head on Kurama's chest. "Thanks Fox that's what I needed." Hiei whispered. Kurama put an arm around Hiei and they fell asleep.

*LATER*

When they got home Hiei went into their bedroom and closed the door. Kurama went over and knocked, "Hiei can I come in?" When Hiei didn't open the door Kurama went on in. Hiei was lying on the bed sweat pouring down his face.

Kurama went to the bathroom and came back with a wet washcloth. He placed on Hiei's forehead. Hiei opened his eyes and looked at Kurama, "I'm so...hot." Kurama looked at Hiei with sad eyes. "Don't give me that look." Hiei said. "I'm just worried." Kurama responded kissing Hiei. When he pulled away he said, "If you need anything just let me know." Hiei only nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
Alright there's that chapter. I'll update soon.