Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Child ❯ Makai ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Sorry about the wait but I have exams and they just got in my way. So here is CHAPTER 6 ENJOY~!!!!!~
---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

Chapter 6: Makai


Hiei was pretty far into the Makai but he knew that he had to hurry. The child was draining more energy than he first thought and had to take a break. 'I have ti hurry because Kurama for sure will come after me.' Hiei thought. Continuing to search he started thinking about the way Kurama treated him that morning. he knew he couldn't run forever. 'He says he loves me.....he takes care of me....but.....he still doesn't...' "Hiei." A voice said bringing him from his thoughts.

Hiei looked up and saw Kurama not that far ahead. Hiei couldn't do anything but staire. As Kurama closer Hiei began to tremble. "Why did you leave like that? You could of been hurt." Kurama said. Hiei still didn't say anything. 'He doesn't deserve to be with me.' Hiei thought and pulled out his katana. Kurama stopped walking and watched Hiei. Hiei brought the katana to his chest while watching Kurama.

Kurama shook his head, "No Hiei don't please." 'I was a fool to believe that I could have a normal life. So this is how I'm going to solve it." Hiei said calmly. "Than kill me first." Kurama said. "WHA...???!!! NO!!! Why would I do that?" Hiei asked with wide-eyes. Kurama smiled softly, "Why should I live when my mate is dead. That's the rule right.....it your mate dies so do you." "That's crazy." Hiei said.

Kurama walked in front of Hiei, grabbed his katana and smiled. "If you wont take my life than you can't take yours." Hiei thought Kurama cracked. "I'm doing this because I can't have love in my life. I ma......" Hiei couldn't finish. Kurama was kissing him hard against the lips. When he pulled away he smiled, "You have love no matter what. Who cares if your a firbidden child. I live as a human lying to the people around me yet I'm still loved. Besides I love you Hiei." Kurama whispered to him.

"Demo......you grew up with a loving mother. I didn't. Mukuro was the closest thing I had to a mother." Hiei said and started cring. Kurama pulled him into a conforting hug, "Oh, Hiei, that's in the past. You have friends and a family now. Let's go home alright." "What about our money? Atleast let me get a few?" Hiei asked. "Alright but I'm coming and we can take our time." Kurama said helping Hiei up.

Hiei smiled and leaned against Kurama as they walked.

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
That's it for now.....ya like it huh? I know it's short but I'm to lazy to continue. I'm just kidding....scared ya huh? On with the story.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry I left like that. I shouldn't of but we really need the money." Hiei aploijized. Kurama was silent. Just knowing Hiei is safe and that he can protect him was enough. They kept walking until Hiei pulled them off to a place. He pulled away from Kurama. "Here....you want me to help?" Kurama asked. It was what looked like a pile of rocks. There was a small hidden area towards the top just big enough to slid your arm into.

Hiei was having trouble because of his plumped belly. "I almost got it." Hiei said than slipped. Kurama caught him bridal style.

"So, it is true. The imiko has found a mate." A vioce said. Kurama set Hiei down and got th coins. "Hiei, could you come get these?" Kurama asked. Hiei walked up and took the coins from Kurama. When he turned around there was a few arrows right where he was standing. "Your lucky your lover just saved your life. Though we don't know why nor do we care." A demojn said.

Kurama landed next to Hiei, "What do you want?" "Not you....we want the imiko." He said, "Sorry I never formally introduced myself. I'm Gato. We protect and help our Queen." Gato said. "Queen of what? Losersville?" Hiei growled. "Of the Koriime Island." He smirked. Kurama growled and got in front of Hiei. "Now, now, Yoko, we don't want anyone to get hurt." Gato said. "Your not touching him. I know why your here and it's not going to happen." Kurama snapped.

Hiei took a hold of Kurama's arm, 'What does Kurama know that I don't? He said he didn't know much of the Koriime Island.' Hiei thought. "Hiei, I wont take long." Kurama said. Gato charged at Kurama. 'You don't have to do this." Hiei said to Kurama. "Yea, but I could releave some stress." Kurama said as Gato tried lunging at Hiei. Kurama quickly grabbed Hiei and moved away from Gato's attack.

"Are you alright?" Kurama asked Hiei. "Yea, let's just get out of here. As much as I would like to kiss his ass right now I can't. We have the coins so let's just leave." Hiei said. He had a bad feeling that it wouldn't end well if they didn't leave. "Alright." Kurama agreed getting the same feeling. Kurama hurried and they left Makai. Back in human world Kurama's mom and family was just arriving. They just entered through the upstairs window that led to their bedroom.
-------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------
Ok this is the real ending. I have exams tomorrow and it's 10:00. Till next chap......Ja Ne....................