Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Child ❯ A New Home ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ok, there is a female demon named Sakara. She's a fire demon who Yoko use to be invovled with. She ended up betraying him with another so he left. That's when he figured out he really loved Hiei.


Chapter 11: A New Home


"Where does your mother live again?" Hiei asked as they stopped for a break. "About a day away. West of Yomi's territory." Kurama said laying down. Hiei let out a growl at Yomi's name.

"Don't worry Hiei...we'll look around there tomorrow let's just get some sleep atleast." Kurama said. He loved it when Hiei protected him like that. It made him love Hiei more...if that was poosible.

Not to far from where they took a break was a nice cave. For protection Kurama placed a seed at the entrance. "Fox, what are you doing? Hmm..a protection seed?" Hiei asked.

"Yes it would be safe for now." Kurama said.

"Well, like you said let's get some sleep." Hiei said heading to the back of the cave. Kurama followed shortly after. A bed was grown from another seed and Hiei lit a fire. They layed down and moved closer to each other.

Two famous demons......in love.....attacking one would be suicide.

*NEXT MORNING*

Hiei woke up hungry. Looking over at Kurama he knew he would have to get him up. Being out alone pregnant would not be a good idea.

"Koi, wake up." Hiei said shaking Kurama lightly.

He cracked one eye open, "What's wrong?" Before anymore words were exchanged Hiei's stomach growled.

Hiei blushed and Kurama smiled giving Hiei a morning kiss.

"Alright stay here..I'll go get some food." Kurama said getting up. He changed into Yoko and kissed Hiei goodbye.

Hiei stayed in the back of the cave so no one would see him. Hiei leaned against the wall and waited.

He felt someone shake him an opening his eyes he saw Yoko. "Hey sleepy head. Hungry?"

Hiei looked confussed than sighed, "Did I fall asleep?" Yoko threw him some food and nodded. Hiei sat back and ate silently.

After they ate they headed out once again.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

"Koi, let's take a break. You need one." Yoko pleaded to Hiei. They have been walking nonstop and Yoko believes that Hiei needs a break.

"Yoko, I said I was fine. Now let's go or I'll leave you behind." Hiei said. Giving up Yoko fell into step with Hiei.

When he knew that Hiei wasn't really paying attention to him he picked him up. "Fox, I can walk you know so put me down." Hiei scolded. (sp?)

"Yoko?!" A cheerful voice said. Yoko turned around Hiei still in his arms. "Oh my, what's wrong with your friend?" She asked. Sakara had long red-pink hair and sky blue eyes. She was about 6' 8" and wore a black shirt that showed off part of her stomach. Her pants were low-riders and a deep purple. (A.N.: Anyone who wants to know... I would never wear anything like that....I would die first.)

"What are you doing here?" He growled. Hiei looked up at Yoko in question. Poor Hiei was so confussed.

"I came back to see you. I really miss you." Sakara said. "Yea....over my dead body." Yoko said.

"Yoko? Who is she?" Hiei asked. Yoko turned away from Sakara and started walking off.

"She is someone I was in love with. The slut went off someone when I was going to ask her to be my mate. Luckily that didn't happen because now I have you." Yoko said going from being angry to loveable in a second.

*YOKO'S CASTLE*

"Lady Angel, Yoko and his mate are here to see you." Her assistant said. "Oh, I'm so glad please let them in." She said. The assistant nodded. Hiei and Yoko came in and Angel had already heard about Sakara.

She greeted them.....well Yoko atleast. Hiei had fallen asleep. "Bring him to your room and I'll check up on him." Angel said and Yoko headed off to his room.

Laying Hiei down on a futon, Yoko kissed him lightly on the lips as to not wake him. Angel came in and looked at Hiei, "How is he?" "He sleeps more than usual." Yoko had noticed. Angel nodded understanding.

She asked Yoko to change Hiei while she prepared her stuff. Yoko, handling Hiei as if he would break, changed him. Angel checked up on Hiei than turned to Yoko.

"He's a little underweight but that's fine." She said. Angel finished her check up and and left to room to prepared dinner.

Yoko layed down, wrapped and arm around Hiei and fell asleep.

Hiei woke up awhile later still in Yoko's arms. 'What happened?' He thought. He reconized the room and knew it was Yoko's Castle.

Later on that day, Yoko and Hiei were on there way off. While they were walking Yoko cringed in pain. It didn't go unnoticed be Hiei. "Fox, are you ok?" Hiei asked worried.

Yoko never ate this morning and seemed to be a little out of it. "You never ate this morning and your tring to hide the fact that your in pain. What's wrong with you?" Hiei said/asked.

"Not now but I promise I'll tell you later. Let's just get going." Yoko said. Hiei didn't say more but kept an eye on his fox.

They found a four bedroom house that is two story. It's big and not too far from Angel's. Deeper into the forest for privacy. Hiei liked it that way.

------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Alright that's it for now. I have to get ready for work so I'll try to update soon. JA.