Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Child ❯ Hiei's Kidnapped ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sturn look* I'M HYPER SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE!!! *smiles* BE HAPPY!!!!!
Oh, there are two really good stories I recommend you to read. They are by shiorifoxiesmom. The first would be 'Worlds Apart' and than 'And Baby Makes....How Many?' They are weally good. ^_^

This is turning out a lot different than expected. *looks through papers of original story while murmuring* This isn't even in here.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------

Ch apter 15:

Hiei's Kidnapped

Kurama woke up the next morning hearing a moan from his mate. Looking at Hiei he noticed he was covered in sweat and was tossing and turning. Alarmed he sat up and shook Hiei, "Koi, wake up."

Hiei's eyes shot open and he clung to Kurama, "I'm sorry." Confused Kurama pulled Hiei into his lap and hugged him tightly. Hiei relaxed after a couple of minutes, "I...ummm...." His face was a crimson from blushing and couldn't look at Kurama.

Kurama placed a finger under Hiei's chin and lifted his face up to meet his gaze. Hiei's face was bright red. "Are you alright?" Kurama asked concerned. When Hiei didn't respond in anyway he kissed him.

Whatever was bothering Hiei seemed to go away with the kiss. "Yea, I'm fine. Only a bad dream." Hiei said embarrassed. "Well, dream or not I will protect you." Kurama whispered in Hiei's ear; Hiei shuddered.

---------------------

The man who had been out side the window now knelt in front of his master.

"It appears that the child is doing fine but he keeps that fox with him everywhere." He said.

"Follow their movements for one week. Return than with were they are staying." His master said.

"Of course Lord Yomi." With that the figure disappeared.

---------------------

"Hiei come eat." Kurama called from the kitchen. There was a grumble than Hiei walked into the kitchen. "Koi, I was wondering when you were going to talk to Mukuro? She needs to know that you can't work for a bit." Kurama said sitting at the table.

"Yea, yea I know. I don't know when to go. You don't want me leaving on my own." Hiei grumbled. "Well, Mukuro isn't but a half an hour away but your right you can't go on your own." Kurama said.

"Than you come with me." Hiei said. Kurama smiled at this. Hiei knew that Mukuro would be wondering why he hasn't contacted her for any sort of job in awhile. He also knew that she would be finding out about the baby.

"Let's go soon. I want to be able to...uhhh...." Hiei paused as if thinking of something. He ended up grinning suductively towards Kurama. Kurama laughed as he continued eating. When they were done they headed to Mukuro's Castle.

---------------------

Mukuro was getting out of a meeting when Hiei with Kurama behind him walked up. "Where have you been? We're searched everywhere for you." She growled. "Sorry but I actually have a real life unlike you." Hiei snapped back.

"You actually dicided to get a life after you told me no?" She asked. Hiei was about to snap back but Kurama spoke, "Yes, in fact, we are mates now. We came to see if it was alright that he took the next couple of months off due to a certain condition?"

Mukuro looked between them, "What condition would that be?" Stepping in front of his mate Kurama continued, "See Hiei is capable and has been carring my child. It's about the last month of his pergnancy and I was hoping he could not work."

Mukuro staired wide-eyed at the two. Hiei is pergnant? When? How? Why wasn't she informed sooner? Taking a look at Hiei she could see his out streched stomach through the cloak.

"Congradulations you two. I'm glad to see Hiei happy for once." She said. Kurama smiled brightly and Hiei 'hn'ed. "Come, you took awhile to get here so stay awhile. Hiei, you know where your bedroon is." Mukuro said.

Hiei made his way to his bedroom with Kurama following a little ways behind. Once inside the room and the door was shut and locked Hiei turned to Kurama, who was sitting on the bed.

"Fox, is there something wrong?" Hiei asked going and sitting beside him. "Are you going to stay as Mukuro's heir after you have the child?" Kurama asked. Hiei who was surpeised at the question thought for a moment. "I really don't know. I never really gave it much thought." Hiei said.

"Well if you do that's ok but we will make sure that your never gone to long." Kurama said. Of course Hiei agreed. A child that would be part Yoko Kurama, part Forbidden Child, could be tiring on just one of them. They would always have to be there watching their kit until he/she is old enough to protect his/herself.

NEXT DAY

Hiei had got out for an early walk in Mukuro's territory. What he did not know is that Mukuro and Yomi had made peace between them allowing Yomi and his men in her territory without questioning.

As he was headed back to Mukuro's so wake his fox he felt a demon's energy coming at him fast. He turned getting a glimpse of Yomi before something came in contact with the back of his head and he blacked out.

MUKURO'S

Kurama was just waking up and upon opening his eyes he didn't see Hiei. Wide awake he sat up and looked around and called out Hiei's name. It was enough that if Hiei was anywhere in the wallway he could hear Kurama. Getting no response he got up going downstairs to hopefully find Hiei with Mukuro or somewhere in the Castle.

"Ah, good morning Kurama. Sleep well?" Mukuro asked seeing the fox. "Good morning. Yes I did sleep well thank you. Do you happen to know where Hiei is?" Kurama greeted/asked. "Yes, he went out for a morning walk. Something about clearing his mind." Mukuro said calmly.

"And you assigned atleast one gaurd to go with him right?" Kurama asked. "Why would I do that? Besides, Yomi is the only other person allowed in my territory without being questioned." Mukuro said.

Kurama was out the castle in a flash and looking for Hiei. He searched the edge of the forest for about 20 minutes before picking up on Hiei's sent. He took off in that direction. About an hour later Hiei's sent combined in with Yomi's than disappeared after awhile without a trace.

Kurama went back to Mukuro's Castle upon returning he saw her out front. Apraching her he growled out, "Yomi took Hiei. When I get Hiei back and he is harmed in anyway I will kill you and him both." Than he went off to Yomi's to get Hiei.

What he didn't know is that Yomi was having his way with Hiei. That way Kurama could leave Hiei and Yomi got Kurama all to himself.