Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Foxes Love ❯ Hiei Lives ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1:Hiei's Lives
As Hiei layed there slowly dieing his friend was out in that area loking for him. "Hiei?" He called out. As he passed the ally Hiei was in he smelt blood, Hiei's blood. (Cries silently NOOO HIEI!)
He entered the ally and saw Hiei. Quickly he picked him up and brought him back to his house. His mom was gone on a trip for the weekend and would not be home till Sunday afternoon. It was Friday and his mom left about an hour ago.
He healed Hiei's wounds and let him sleep in his room. The next morning Hiei woke up with the sun coming in the window. He sat up and loked around, "Where am I? What happened?" The door suddenly opened and in came the boy who saved him.
"Where the hell am I?" Hiei asked. The boy looked at him, "My house and in my room." "Did you save me, Kurama?" Hiei asked. "Yeah, I did, Hiei. Where did you get those wounds?" Kurama answered/ asked. "I can't remember that. That's the only thing I can't remember." Hiei answered getting up.
"You shouldn't get up Hiei . I don't want your wounds opening back up." Kurama said going to Hiei's side. "I'm fine fox." He snapped. Kurama left him alone. 'Why does he care so much what happens to me? He has his own worries but his friends and famies always come first.' Hiei thought watching Kurama rearrange somethings in his room.
'Hiei was nice at first but than he snapped at me. Wonder what that was all about. Oh Hiei don't you know how much I love you?' Kurama thought. Kurama turned around and saw Hiei exiting the room. "Where are you going Hiei?" He asked. Hiei stopped and turned toward Kurama, "I'm hungry." Kurama sighed, "Come on I'll make you something to eat." They headed to the kitchen.
The Kitchen
They entered the kitchen and Kurama went and started making Hiei and himself something to eat. Hiei sat at the table and looked out the kitchen window. The kitchen window looked out of the front yard and he saw Yuske run up. Hiei got up and opened the door before he knocked.
"Hey Hiei what are you doing here?" Yuske asked as they both sat at the table. "Hey Kurama what cha making?" Yuske asked Kurama. "Good Morning Yuske and I'm making Hiei and myself breakfast, you hungry?" He asked. "No I just ate so I came to see what you were up to with your mom gone." Yuske answered.
"Well actually I didn't have anything planned." Kurama said giving Hiei some food. Hiei ate it down fast. "Boy Hiei you act like you haven't ate in days." Yuske said as Kurama got Hiei more food.. Kirama sat down and started eating, "Actually I found Hiei in an ally bleeding last night. He was on the verge of death. He can't remember how he did it." Kurama explained to Yuske.
"Atleast he's alive right." Yuske said and Kurama nodded. Hiei wasn't paying attention because he was looking around in the fridge, freezer and all around the kitchen lookingfor something. "What are you looking for Hiei?" Kurama asked. "Chocolate Cream."Hiei said. (Those of you who don't know what a chocolate Cream is. A Chocolate Cream is like a Chocolate shake.)
"No Hiei your not getting a chocolate cream so sit down." Kurama said. "No not untill i get a chocolate cream." Hiei pouted. 'He looks so Kawaii (cute) when he pouts.' Kurama thought. "Hiei I don't want you to have one because you will get hyper on it."Kurama explained. "Who cares fox boy."Hiei growled at Kurama.
I know I know it's real short but the next chapter is real funny and I like cliffies. HA HA HA HA!i'M EVIL!