Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Foxes Love ❯ Hyper Hiei ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi I’m here. Sorri if the chapter is short but I’m on my bros computer. Yeah he’s gone for awhile. Hope you enjoy this chap. I will work on my Spelling because I have had complaints. Bids babies. Joking you guys I love you all so please review.
Chapter 2:
Hyper Hiei
Yuske left Kurama’s house about 20 minutes later. Hiei refused to talk to Kurama until he gave him a chocolate cream. Kurama walked up to Hiei, “Let’s go get you a chocolate…” Kurama couldn’t finish his sentence because Hiei darted out the door.
“Hiei.” Kurama called when he got out front. Kurama headed down to the ice cream store about a block away. (Man I wish that was true with me. Yeah, chocolate cream.) Kurama got two chocolate creams and headed back home. Hiei saw and ran up two him, “Where’s mine?”
Kurama looked at Hiei, “Where did you go?” Hiei shrugged and Kurama handed him his. Hiei drank it down so fast it seems he would have had a brain freeze. “Another.” Hiei said. Kurama shook his head, “No Hiei were home and I wont go back.”
When they headed to the door Botan was sitting on the stairs. “Hi Botan.” Kurama greeted. “Hi Ya Kurama, Hiei.” Botan greeted in her cheery voice. Botan saw a couple cut on Hiei’s arms, “My god what happened Hiei?” “Can’t remember.” Was his reply.
Inside Kurama’s--
“So Botan what brings you here?” Kurama asked. “Well, Koema (sp?) was seeing if you know anyone by the name…”She stopped and pulled out her notebook, “Kurone.” “Yes what about him?” Kurama asked.
Before Kurama could answer he heard a noise in the living room. Him and Botan looked in a saw Hiei dressed in a pink cheerleading outfit and a pink bow in his hair. Hiei was saying stuff like, “I’m the prettiest girl ever.” and “Wanna see my to-to.” Kurama knew something not quite like this but similar would happen.
Hiei was never the less… HYPER! Botan started laughing her head off as Kurama went over to Hiei. “Hiei what are you doing?” Kurama asked wondering what kind of answer he would get. “Trying to be a pretty girl. How do you like the outfit?” Hiei answered/asked.
Kurama shook his head, “Hiei your hopeless.” Hiei of corse taking it seriously looked up at Kurama with puppy dog eyes, “You really think I’m hopeless?” “No no not at all in fact…” Kurama bent down to Hiei’s ear, “I think it’s sexy.”
Hiei went back to his normal self but blushed all the more, “ What the hell did you just say?” Kurama turned around, “Now that’s the Hiei I know.”
Well I have to go. Sorri, SORri, SORRI that it can’t be longer. Please review. Meow Mix out. JA NE!