Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Foxes Love ❯ The Truth ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm back. Sorri but school and friends and you know... homework. I was able to update today so I am. Remember ideas are always welcome. Well here's chapter 5.
A.N. Hiei WILL be OOC! author notes will also be italic sided. Japanese cows say MUUUUUUUUUU! lol
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
Last Time:
Hiei held the note for a secound longer than took off in a flash. 'Kurama why must you leave without me my love.' Hiei thought. He headed to spirit world to find his love.
This Time:
Chapter 4:
The Truth
Hiei ran as fast as he could. To him, it didn't seem fast enough. He wondered who Kurama has to see in such a hurry. Hiei arrived in Spirit World shortly after leaving Kurama's. He could smell Kurama's sent pretty strong still. He followed Kurama's sent and found himself outside Koenma's office. Hiei heard a voice, the foxes voice, "So Kuroune, it's been a month why didn't you tell someone sooner?" Hiei made a face than heard Kuroune. "Yoko I tried to find you or Hiei but I never did. I searched and searched but I didn't now who else to tell."
Hiei got a little closer to the door. When he did the motion sencer caught him and the door opened. They all loked over at Hiei. 'Why does this always hapen to me?' Hiei thought. "Hiei.." Kurama started but Kuroune cut him off. "See your doing ok. That's good." Kuroune walked closer to Hiei. Hiei took a step back,"Hn. Stay away from me." Kuroune stopped and staired at him. "Hiei." Kurama called, "Come here a minute?" Hiei walked over to Kurama, watching Kuroune closely so he wouldn't get near him. Hiei looked up at Kurama, "What fox-boy?" Koenma and Botan watched closely. "Are you sure you don't remember anything from that night?" Kurama asked Hiei. Hiei looked away from him, " I already told you I can't remember."
Kuroune looked between Kurama and Hiei, "So you two have already gone over this I see." Kurama nodded. Hiei just glaired at him. Kuroune spotted the tear gem and walked closer to Hiei, " Where did you get that?" Hiei noticed that he was looking at the tear gem and grabbed a hold of it, "Hn." Kurama got between Hiei and Kuroune, "Back off Kuroune. Hiei will kill you if you try to touch it." "Oh and you can?" Kuroune questioned. "I can trust the fox." Hiei growled from behind Kurama.
Koenma got sick of all the bickering, "Can we stay on focus here?" They looked at Koenma. "Good. Now Hiei... " Koenma started. "I can't remember." Hiei growled getting sick-an-tired of answering the same damn question. "That's not what I was going to ask. Kuroune said a female demon is after you because of what you did to her. Some other demons came and beat you up. Any of that ring a bell?" Koenma said/asked. "Hn." Was all Hiei said. "Was that a yes or no?" Botan questioned. "No." Kurama said.
They looked at Kurama questionably. Kurama felt a little embarassed with them all looking at him including Hiei. Hiei looked back at Koenma (without going blind...lol), "I do remember the female demon but that's it." "Do you remember her name or what you did to her?" Koenma asked. Kurama watched Hiei closely as he tried to think about it. "Mitsuka." Hiei blurted out. "Who?" Kuroune asked. "Mitsuka the girl who ordered the men to kill me." Hiei said. "I thought you couldn't remember." Kurama said eyeing Hiei. He looked at Kurama and noticed he didn't look to happy.
"I'm slowly remembering." Hiei said crossing he's arms across his chest. "Atleast your remembering. Kurama do you mind stepping outside for a moment?" Kuroune said/asked. Kurama nodded and left the room. "Why'd ya do that bat-freak?" Hiei asked looking at Kuroune. "Kurama didn't do anything wrong." Botan stated. Kuroune sighed, "No one said he did do anything in the first place."
Kurama
He waited patiently until he was allowed back in. During that time his mind wondered to Hiei. 'Why wouldn't he tell me that he remembered something. It didn't seem to take him that long to remember.' Kurama sighed. He stood up and started walking down the hall still thinking about Hiei and what Kuroune told him. Before Kurama relized where he was he noticed something. He was wearing a necklace. Not just any necklace but a black tear gem. Suddenly he tripped and slid down a hill of some sort. He closed his eyes and covered his face with his hands. His last thought was...
'Hiei, I love you.' Than he blacked out.
Koenma's
Kuroune finshed talking to Hiei. All Hiei wanted to do was to get out of there and to his fox. (He wished Kurama was His.) "So, what your saying is you stole form Mitsuka and whatever it was you stole was a pass down so she came after you and,..." Koenma said he dropped off waiting for Hiei to finsh. "Got some other demons to try to kill me. They got some blows in but that's it." Hiei said getting annoyed. "Alright you can go. Thanks Hiei." Koenma said. "Hn." Hiei said and walked out.
When Hiei walked out he didn't see Kurama. "Fox?" He questioned. No answer. Hiei got nervous and ran out of Koenma's. He wished he didn't have that good of a nose because he smelt Kurama's blood. He ran as fast as he could to where he smelt the blood. When he looked down he saw Kurama. Kurama's head was next to a tree and blood was slatered on the tree and around his body. "KURAMA!" Hiei screamed running down to his friend.
Kurama's body was lying there not moving...or so Hiei thought. "Kurama...please wake up." Hiei pleaded. Kurama's face had so much blood on it and his face was pale. Hiei didn't know what to do. Than he noticed that Kurama was taking short breaths. "Ku-ra-ma?" Hiei asked. He didn't move. 'Please don't let him get mad.' Hiei thought than pressed his lips to Kurama's. Kurama's eyes shot opened and than slowly closed again kissing Hiei back. Hiei pulled away, " Are you ok?" Hiei was blushing. "I hurt and am itchy but It'll pass." Kurama said. He winced than started healing himself.
After that Hiei helped Kurama back to his place where he told Kurama the whole truth. Kurama understood and before he fell asleep he made sure Hiei was by his side.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
Done with this chapter. Hoped ya liked it. It's late, I got in a fight with my friend and I'm tired. Please Read and Review and I'll see ya next chapter. Meow Mix out. Ja Ne.