Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Foxes Love ❯ Mitsuka visits Kurama's ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5:

Mitsuka's visit to Kurama's

-----------------------------

Kurama woke up to a loud scream. Shooting up fast in bed and looked around now fully awake. A girl walked toward him he never saw her before.

"Don't get near him!" Hiei growled from behind her.

She turned around looking at Hiei. "You can't tell me what to do. I do as I please." She said.

Hiei growled and lunged at the girl. She moved out of the way and Hiei accidently sliced Kurama.

He fell forward cluching his chest. Hiei went right over and checked on Kurama.

"Fox I'm sorri are u ok?" Hiei asked nicely. (A.N.: heartattack!)

"Yeah Hiei...but who is she?" Kurama asked looking at the young girl.

"That's Mitsuka. She's the one after me." Hiei said getting ready to fight again. Kurama grabbed his arm so he couldn't go anywhere.

Mitsuka attacked Hiei again this time Kurama attacking back. "How dare u try attacking my firefly." Kurama growled.

Hiei watched as Kurama went after Mitsuka. 'When did I become his firefly not that i don't mind but I'm the forbidden child. I'm not suppose to love.' Hiei thought blushing.

He noticed that Mitsuka tried to get to him again but Kurama stopped her once more. Hiei called out to Kurama. "Fox, u don't have to fight my fight."

"I know but she wants to take u away from me. She will be punished." Kurama said attacking her once more.

Mitsuka smirked, "I don't get what u see in him. He's a forbidden child and he's also a murderer."

Kurama smiled, "Well, I was a murderer and I don't care that he is a forbidden child. I still care for him because he's my friend."

Hiei jumped into the fight once again when Kurama fell to one knee because of his wound. He had his katana out once more and moving swiftly to atleast wound Mitsuka.

'They are figuring out there feelings quicker than expected. Better lay off for awhile.' Mitsuka thought leaving.

Hiei saw her leave but didn't go after her. He went to Kurama's side first thing. "Don't worri about me. I'm fine it's only a small wound." Kurama said smiling at Hiei.

"Hn. Baka Kitsune." Hiei said helping Kurama even know he kept saying not to worri and that he was fine.

----------------------------------------------

Well hope u liked this chapter. AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!