Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Habit ❯ Part 13: My Happy Ending ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Habit

Part 13: My Happy Ending

The kitsune naturally took his sweet time waking up. Actually he wasn't conscious and Shuuichi was getting impatient. He was deciding on how to wake the unconscious kitsune. There was the slap him silly till he wakes up, yelling in his ear, shake him awake, or hit him over the head. Decisions, decisions…

He did heal the kitsune's major injuries and figured he'd wake up soon but that wasn't the case. Now he was impatient and would like to get back home. He did not, did not want to carry the kitsune all the way back. He shook him to wake him up. That didn't work. Then he hit him over the head, which didn't work either. Then he slapped him, which didn't work also. Shuuichi sighed. The kitsune was out like a light. There was another option but he didn't want to do it. But it was for his use. He wanted to get back home in a soft bed and sleeping, not this crappy excuse for a floor.

Shuuichi took a deep breath and pressed his lips on Kurama's. He gave a squeal of surprise as his back was on the floor with Kurama on top of him. He tried to push the kitsune off but wasn't strong enough, physically. Before he fainted Kurama pulled away.

"Well, I see you're all better," Shuuichi said pouting and crossed his arms the best he could with the kitsune on top of him.

"I have you to thank for that," Kurama responded nuzzling Shuuichi's neck. Shuuichi pushed him off.

"You know, we never did finish what we started when your mother interrupted us," Kurama said out of the blue. Shuuichi glared at him.

"No! I don't want to. I just want to go home in my bed and sleep!" Of course as soon as he said that the both of them were back in his house, on his bed.

"Well I guess I know how to do that now."

"You won't fall asleep so easily are you?" Kurama said smirking evilly. Shuuichi noted that he liked that smirk.

"No because you're here. Now get out so I could get some sleep." Shuuichi responded ignoring the voices yelling in his head 'What?!'.

"Make me."

(A/N: I'm very sorry everyone. I cannot write a lemon at this moment. Maybe if you want I could post a separate chapter of the missing lemon. Just tell me and I'll post it up when I can.

--------------------------------------------------------

In the late afternoon, the next day, they haven't figured out that Kurama and Shuuichi were in fact in the house, fighting was going on downstairs. It was none other than Kana and Yuusuke. This time it was over on who won the game. Shiori just shook her head at the squabbling pair. Every time things were always a competition to them.

"Hey! Some of us are sleep-deprived people here. I suggest to keep it down before I throw you all out side!" they heard a familiar voice.

"You are not sleep-deprived! You now arrived to us after one day! And you said you're sleep-deprived." Kana said. Then realized the person she'd been talking to.

"YOKATTA! You're here!" she said in excitement and jumped to the second floor and gave her otouto a crushing hug.

"Can't…breathe!" Shuuichi gasped out. Kana let go and smiled sheepishly. And embraced him in a more non-squished hug.

"I'm glad you're okay."

"Hey wretch let go." Kurama said from behind Shuuichi. He wrapped a possessive arm around him and glared playfully at Kana.

"Well mister possessive you could've been nice and asked politely," she said glaring playfully. Shuuichi groaned.

"Not you two too." He said.

"Don't worry otouto, unlike blue sparks down there we're not going to really fight."

"Don't call me that psycho bitch," Yuusuke said from behind her.

"Whatever blue sparks. Not my fault that you have all those blue markings all over you and they're blue. Along with your hair that extends longer than usual."

"Watch it, you might go to a human mental institution for being crazy."

"C'mon blue sparks not like I'd be kept there."

The bickering between demon and demoness began again.

"One of these days I'm going to kill them both," Kurama muttered.

"When I say so," Shuuichi said. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Kurama's neck. Kurama smirked.

"You're willing to let me kill someone Kami-sama?"

Shuuichi looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Ah, no. But maybe, if they're worth it."

"Hn little bird you're just like a little girl."

"Hey just because I-" Kurama swooped down and captured his lips, cutting him off. Shuuichi gladly returned it.

If they were paying attention then they would've realized that the bickering stopped and they had an audience. One was rolling their eyes, the other just didn't care, and three were on cloud nine.

Kana gave a whistle.

They both stopped when they realized they had an audience. Kurama groaned in annoyance.

"Kana you just ruined every shounen-ai fangirl's moment!" someone scolded.

"C'mon Inari-sama you were about to whistle too!" Kana argued back.

Shiori put both her arms around Kurama and Shuuichi. She shook her head.

"So, when do I get grand kits?"

~Owari~

Kinshin: Yes! I made my deadline! Well I only made it is because I didn't add the lemon part! Sorry! But if you want it just tell me and I'll put one up! Sadly to say people there's the ending…well not really. I was planning to do a sequel and it's going to be a crossover. Though I couldn't just make a new fic because I'm like totally on writer's block but anyways I would like to thank you all for visiting and reviewing! ^_^

Like it? Review!