Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Story To Begin All Stroies ❯ Reverse Psycology ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Because of a certain someone *ahem* who has be telling me to continue I have decided that I would. I would like to thank all of you that reviewed this and for being patient with me and my writers block. I do not own YYH but I do own Kisei. That is all.

#@!#$@^%#$^*%&^(*&()_++_)_*))*(&*&%&%$%#@%#& amp;$*^%(&*^)(*)(*_+*+&*)(&)(%&^$*$*^%(*^(*&$#&%$&a mp;%*((*&%

"Well I guess that I could let you see it…. But you better promise not to laugh and that you will give it back!!"

He nodded his head but Kisei still glared at him. She clearly did not want to lend him her story but there was something inside of her that was telling her to let him see it. She wasn't quite sure what it was but.........

"Here."

"What is this" Suuichi just looked at the small stack of paper that the girl had handed him. However, it seemed a little too thick to be the one that she was recently writing. "Is this the one that you were writing in Math?"

"No… That one is in progress so it is not done yet… It wouldn't really make any sense." Kisei poked her two index fingers together. " But why would you want to read that one? This one is finished."

"Well I will read this one if you will let me read the one that you were working on in class. I don't mind if it isn't done yet." He looked at her with kind eyes but he could see that she was skeptical to whether or not to give it to him. " If you don't agree then could it be that you have no faith in your writing or could it be that you know that it is no good and yo.."

Kisei cut him short and anger was seething in her voice. " How DARE you!!! You have never read any of my stories and you have only started talking to me now, for some odd reason, SO HOW COULD YOU MAKE SUCH ACCUSATIONS??? HERE!!!" She shoved both the finished story and the unfinished one at Suuichi.

He just smiled at her and accepted them. "Why thank you." `Kami I love reverse psychology' Suuichi started to walk away , reading the stories, when Kisei spoke up.

"Hey where do you think you are going? I thought that you said that you would give them back to me!!!"

"I will. But I also have to get home so that I can cook dinner for my roommate. You can come over for dinner if you want. I should be done with at least one of these tonight."

Kisei seemed to be thinking it over. Finally she nodded her head and followed him. Never once did he look up from the paper that he was reading. It was amazing that he didn't get hit by a car… even if he did, she didn't think that he would have noticed.

Finally they reached an apartment building and the went up to the 5th floor. Suuichi opened the door and looked in. He appeared to be looking for something….but once he felt that it was safe he opened the door and they both walked in.

The room was HUGE!! There was a kitchen, living room, dinning room and two bedrooms. At one end there was a large balcony that just reached the top of a tree and the view of the city was beautiful.

Suuichi's voice was what broke her out of her trance. " You can make yourself at home. My friend will be back soon and then we will eat. Kisei nodded and sat down infront of the TV. She didn't notice that Suuichi had ceased he actions and seemed to be concentrating on something.

`Kurama…. I can feel that girl in our house. What is she doing there?'

`I believe that I invited her for dinner….. You may question her later if you want to.'

`Hn. Fine. I'll be there in 25 min.'

`Oh, and Hiei?'

`…….'

`Please use the front door.'

`…….'

`Thank you'

#@!$#@^%&*()++_)_*()(*^^#%!@$#&^*&(*(&^)(*&_ )&+(*+*+_*_*(*^&$#^%*(&^()*#!@#$#@%^#^#*^$*&$*&^%(*)*)( _()*

Well that is it!!! I think that I will write more to this…. But later. I did this for all of you that reviewed and to Rinny-chan who was on my case about taking my "happy Christmas" with continuing this. KK done. Please review.