Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ Not What It Looks Like ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 1: Not what it looks like

Disclaimer: I don not own anything

Me: Guess who's back back again . . . . Amy's back something, something

Yusuke: You should really never do that again

Me: Did I ask for your opinion?

Yusuke: Maybe

Me: Exactly . . . hey wait!

Yusuke: You thought I was going to say no huh.

Me: Quizas

Yusuke: ???

Me: That's what I thought, anyways I am writing another fic if you want to read it. I have a lot better plot line for is so I think it is better than this one it's called Dancing in the Darkness

* * *

"Oh no, I can't be late!" said the girl aloud as she was rummaging through her locker.

Her locker had not been cleaned out since the beginning of the year. Since then she has jammed as much stuff in they're as possible and hasn't been in it other than that.

The one day she needed something out of there was the one time she could not be late for class. It was her science final and they were aloud to use the reviews on the test, but she was not able to find hers. |I will never be able to remember half of this stuff that is on the final| The girl was now in total despair as the final bell rang signaling the beginning of second hour.

The girl picked up her stuff and carefully shut the locker door and marched her way to science. Sure it was only general science and it wasn't like this stuff was hard but she had the worst memory out of anybody she knew.

When she opened the door that led into Mr. Peterson's science class her eyes almost welled up with tears when she saw everyone else had their reviews out and ready.

"Jordan, where is your admit?" asked Mr. Peterson in a sort of a grunt. He sat there in he red chair leering at her from under his glasses.

"I don't have one." squeaked the girl. She could feel a large lump filling her throat

"So you were just tardy."

"Yes."

"That's the third tardy this semester, you're going to have detention tonight." Mr. Peterson than grabbed a pink piece of paper and began filling it out.

By that time the whole class was staring at Jordan. She felt as if they're eyes were trying to see right through her or maybe read her thoughts.

Jordan than walked to the front of the class and grabbed the pink slip along with the final. Jordan was about to walk back to her seat but she than remembered that she had no clue where detention was.

"Excuse me sir, I don't know where the detention room it."

"It's in Mr. Davis's." grunted Mr. Peterson

--------------------(Later That Day In Detention) --------------------

Jordan was now sitting in detention, her first time ever being in there. It wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be. In fact she had been dreading it all day, but here she could read or do homework. Just about anything she wanted, except talk of course.

She pulled out of her bag a black book and on the cover you could see part of a girls face and the title Go Ask Alice ((a/n you guys should definitely read this book it is sooooo good.))

As she began to read time flew past her. She didn't even notice the teacher had excused them for the day until he began to clean the chock boards. Jordan began to blush as she gathered her things and walked out if there.

On her way out Jordan glanced at the clock. It was 5:00 already and she told her mom that she would be home a little after 4:00. She thought detention was only an hour long. |My mom if going to freak when I get home|

Jordan than began to rush out of the school building and half way ran home. It was a long way to the bus stop and she wasn't about to miss it.

Just as Jordan was so close to the bus stop she saw it pull up and than drive away again when no one was there.

She was so upset. Jordan probably wasn't going to get home until 7:00 or 8:00. Out of anger she picked up a stone and threw it after the bus. People began to stare at the girl. She then realized how weird she must look. Standing in the middle of the road, in her uniform, her long brown hair was blowing in the wind and whipping across her bright blue eyes, ratting itself in the wind. At her side was a very large blue and yellow backpack, leaning on it was a poster board that said Mi Familia ||My Family in Spanish|| and many pictures of random people that were in her family. Then to top it all off she was throwing rocks at a bus.

Jordan began blushing as she picked up her stuff and walked off to the side walk. |I probably look so dumb walking along the side of the road like this, with all my crap| Thought Jordan. She cringed at the thought of everybody watching her. To keep her self from further embarrassment she got away from the main road and takes the side way home.

As Jordan walked she noticed she was in the slums. She had only walked this way twice and that was with her older brother Sam and it was when the sun was still very high in the sky.

The girl was starting to get a little worried. There were men sitting on the ground having a smoke, some of them eyed her. Jordan was now terrified she began to walk very fast almost a sprint. She didn't even care what it looked like she just started to run. She ran as far as her legs would carry her, even after she was out of the ghetto of the town she continued running until she was close to the woods.

As she walked the sun had set and the stars had come out of their hiding places to light the way for the drivers below. But soon those beautiful stars were covered by dark storm clouds, and from these clouds came a few cold drops of water closely followed by a down poor.

Things could not get possibly any worse. She had to stop and take the pictures off her poster board and place them safely in her bag so the rain that came from above would not ruin them.

As the girl was doing so she heard a fain sound of a scream escaping form the woods beside her. She than shook her head thinking it was the squeal of some ones breaks or something. She than heard it again, and this time she was sure of it.

Jordan picked up her stuff and walked into the woods. She hung her backpack on a branch of one of the trees and set her poster board against it. She than began walking down a path that led deep into the woods.

Her long hair and clothes were completely drenched with water and clung to her skin. She began to shiver as she walked through the forest. Every now and again a load of icy water that had been collecting in the trees above would fall on her head sending a rush of cold through out her body.

As she approached a clearing she saw what had made the scream. There was a boy with jet-black hair and was wearing a green jump suite. He was completely soaked in blood and water. The blood was coming from three flesh wounds. One was above the right shoulder; one really deep cut in his hand and the third wound was coming from his stomach.

Jordan could see what made the third wound because was had pierced his body was still deep with in his skin pinning him to a tree.

It was what looked like a sharpened piece of ice, which was very think and wasn't melting under the heat of his blood.

* * *

Me: What do you think of the first chapter. Hehe I don't know why but I was on the computer doing my homework when the idea hit me. Amazing huh

Hiei: No what is amazing is you were trying to do homework.

Kurama: So is this the same girl from the other fic?

Me: Yeah, well kindda it is the same girl but I haven't decided if I want to kill-

Botan: Don't give away the story!

Me: Sorry, well anyway she has a different life story

Yusuke: I understand

Me: Well anyway I want your reviews. later