Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ Swallow the Knife ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 4: Swallow the Knife

Pairings: ?????

Disclaimer: Please people you should figure this out by now

Me: HELP!!!! SOMEONE HELP

Tron: What are you screaming about?

Me: If you don't let me go I am going to SCREAM!

Tron: Your already screaming.

Me: Oh but I could get louder.

Tron: Whatever. ((lets go of my arm))

Me 0.0: Your actually letting me go that easy?

Tron: No ((pushes a button and bars come down locking Me in a room alone with Tron))

Me: KURAMA!!!! HIEI!!!!! YUSUKE!!!!! KUWABARA!!!!! KOENMA!!!! BOTAN!!!! SOMEONE I AM GETTING DESPERATE HERE AND AM RUNNING OUT OF NAMES

Tron: No use now! Mwahahahahaha You are now my prisoner!

Me: What do you want with me!?!

Tron: Wouldn't you like to know?

Me: That's why I asked. Do you think if I didn't want to know I would have asked you?

Tron: Shut up, now pucker up and give me a kiss.

Me: Um how about no. . . . . . AHHHH that's gross don't ever look at me like that again

SMACK

Tron: What just happened here?

Me: Oh you just got shut down.

~*~

"What?" asked Jordan in disbelief.

"Not just you everybody that tries to help Me." continued Yusuke "First it was one of my friends, Hiei. Than my mother followed by two of my other friends Kurama and Kuwabara, and finally Kayko." said Yusuke. Jordan could hear the pain in his voice

"But why me? I hardly even know you."

"Because you helped me the other day."

"Oh I hate people like you!" said Jordan the anger was welling up inside her

"Me, what did I do?' questioned Yusuke

"You just had to go into the forest and scream and just when I walk up to you let me help!" Jordan was now yelling at the top of her lungs

"Just watch you back ok. I am sick of rescuing people, especially you." said Yusuke

"You only had to rescue me once." said Jordan in a sweet innocent tone.

"One time to many."

Yusuke than turned down the street not even looking back at Jordan. Now Jordan was upset, just because she tried to be a nice person she was probably going to die.

* * *

It felt like an eternity until Friday night. Jordan had been anticipating it all week. Although Yusuke's warnings weighed heavily on Jordan she was still going out, but she wasn't going anywhere without some kind of protection. She had slipped a knife in her handbag and she was ready and willing to use it.

Jordan looked at herself in the mirror. She had curled her hair in loose ringlets and let it fall freely around her shoulders and face. She was wearing a pink light tan skirt with floral lace that fluttered at the bottom, which was about two inches above her knees. She had on a forest green button up blazer that wasn't baggy but not too tight and a pair of tan flip-flops. ((I saw that out fit in the mall in Ocala and I wanted it sooo bad but my dad wouldn't get it for me *gets hit in the head by Tron*))

Jordan grabbed the tan handbag that concealed her weapon and walked down stairs. As she reached the bottom of the carpeted stairs a boy walked out of the kitchen. He had short brown hair that was gelled neatly and had on a pair of blue jeans and a red t-shirt.

"What are you getting all spiffed up for?" asked the boy who was Jordan's eldest brother.

"I got a date tonight." said Jordan with a giddy tone "And if you do anything to mess this up Zach I will be very upset!"

"I don't see why you like boys. Boys are evil, you should just worry about your school work." said Zach while walking out of the room and down the hallway.

Jordan shook her head and chuckled a little. Her brother was very protective over her when it came to boys. He had been twice as bad since she got home from the hospital. As Jordan was thinking to herself the doorbell went off playing it's little tune. Jordan had never been so happy in her life to hear it.

Jordan was heading to the door but a boy with messy brown hair with a pair of basketball shorts and a wife beater on got there before her. Jordan stood there waiting for Davis to let the guy in. She could hear his sweet voice ask for her and Davis opened the door letting him in.

"Hey Jo!" yelled Davis.

He then turned around and saw his little sister right behind him

"AH!" said Davis a little surprised ((My middle school was Davis if you wanted to know where I got the name . . . . well I guess I'm done. . . . .))

Jordan looked over her date; he looked to cute standing there. He had on a pair oh blue jeans that were bought faded, with a baby blue shirt and a brown almost chocolate colored leather coat.

"Well Jo Jo looks like you finally have a guy to take you out that isn't gay." said Davis with a smirk "Or a dirty." his grin just grew wider. ((If you guys want to know this that is my nickname, my Name is Amy Jo so they call me Jo Jo or just Jo))

SMACK!!! Jordan than walked out the door with her date, Landon by her side. She turned around and blew a kiss at her brother who had a large red hand print on his face.

The two had been walking for about ten minuets when Jordan's curiosity got the better of her.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." said Landon while leading her deeper into the city ((Did that make sense?))

Landon than lead her into an alley way just off the main road that lead through the city.

"umm, Landon this is a little weird." said Jordan while looking around her surroundings.

"We won't be here long, at least I won't, but as for you body I have no idea how long it will be hear." said Landon with a smirk.

"Umm Landon your scare me." said Jordan while backing up a few feet.

"That's what I wanted to hear." said Landon.

The boy rapped his hand tightly around Jordan's forearm keeping her from going anywhere.

"Oh I knew this was to good to be true. Especially since you look almost exactly like Orlando Bloom

Landon let out a small snicker. "You mean that baka ningen whose image I copied to get my hands on you."

"Maybe."

The whole time the two had been speaking Jordan was slowly reaching into her handbag and now she had her small fingers wrapped tightly around the knife and was ready to stab the guy with it.

Jordan whipped it out of her back and sliced the guys hand off.

"Wow." said Jordan in disbelief "I didn't think it was that sharp." ((Think this look 0.0 is on her face))

Instead of whimpering or moaning in pain the man just laughed. He began shedding the Orlando Bloom ((Drool)) skin. And in place of the hand Jordan had just sliced away was another on only it had long claws on it.

Jordan began inching away from the large disgusting man in front of her. His skin was green almost like grass but it was bubbled over like it had been boiled. His hair was long and scraggily and was the color and texture of moss. He had to be 8 feet tall now.

Jordan had almost turned around to run away the monster grabbed her in his hand that seamed to stretch and grow enough to wrap her tightly in his grip. The monster than leapt into the air, he landed on top of one rooftop then he jumped to another and with every step he made there was a loud creaking sound.

"AHHHH!"

"Shut up would you?" complained the monster

"AHHHH!"

"SHUT UP!"

"I'LL SCREAM IF I WANT TO SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN GO-"

Jordan was cut off when one of the demons clawed fingers wrapped itself around Jordan's mouth.

The two finally stopped at the edge of a forest. Now Jordan was starting to panic, she soon began to struggle with all her might against the strong grip of her monster captor. He didn't even seam to notice her pathetic struggles; he just continued to walk into the forest until finally they came to a clearing that was surrounded by huge trees. In a few of them Jordan could see faces of boys and girls.

The monster than pinned Jordan to a tree and it started to grow around her sucking her into the tree.

~*~

Kurama: Amy, Amy, Amy, Amy!!! Where are you?

Hiei: Onna, hey onna get over here so we can go.

Yusuke: Anytime Amy.

They all see me running in circles in side a cage with a funny looking guy and I am running away from him.

Me: their you guys are now hurry and get me out of here!!

Hiei: Why should we do that?

Me: Because you are my favorite person.

They all leave me alone with Tron

Me: AHHHH!!!!