Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ Cupcakes and Razorblades ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 3: Cupcakes and Razorblades

Pairings: ?????

Me: Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you, their little minds try to create a world to keep you still

Kurama: Are you just going to sing all day long?

Me: The bold is strong the cage is locked you saw this don't you lie.

Kurama: Well I guess we could take that as a yes

Me: At first you cried and then you hate those people stole their will

Yusuke: Umm somebody do the disclaimer.

Me; Do what you are told and maybe than we'll let you out

Kuwabara: Oh I'll do it right here me, me, me, me, me. Amy doesn't own anything including the song she is singing which is . . . . . . um I don't really know

Me: You might be dead and cold you might be full of doubt.

Kuwabara: Hey what is this song called?

Me: Call my name by RA.

Yusuke: So now she decides to do something.

Me: Yep aroo

Hiei: What's wrong with you?

Me: Oh nothing, nothing is wrong I am just so HYPER ^________________________^

Hiei: No really I couldn't tell.

Me: Wow I thought ever body could tell.

Hiei: I was being facetious you stupid women.

All ((excluding Hiei and Kurama)): ????

Hiei: idiots surround me.

Kurama: facetious means sarcastic.

Me: Whatever I think it is about time we got this show on the road.

~*~

Jordan awoke later on in a hospital. As she gazed around the room she could see flowers various gifts and her mother sleeping in a chair.

"Mother." said Jordan in almost a whisper

Her mother's eyes darted open, once she saw the face of her daughter the woman darted up and wrapped Jordan in a bone-crushing hug.

"Mom . . . . . I am seriously . . . . . . Having troubles . . . . . . . breathing." gasped Jordan

"Oh I am so sorry honey."

Jordan's mother than let her go.

"Ashley is out side. I'll go get him." ((a/n yeah I named a guy Ashley it is a boy girl name if you don't believe me than go watch gone with the wind. *Gets hit with a shoe* Yusuke: I don't think a whole lot of people have seen that show *he also gets hit with a shoe*))

Jordan's mother walked out the door and the moment she was outside Ashley came barreling in. His neat hair had been messed up on one side from where he had been sleeping. He hugged Jordan very tightly.

"Oh Jordan they said it was a gang beating." said Ashley as he let go of her.

"Oh, umm I will tell you about it later."

"My mom made me bring you these." said Ashley while handing Jordan a plate full of cupcakes.

Jordan eyes the cupcakes a moment before taking the whole plate and eating a total of 15 cupcakes in a bout 40 seconds.

* * *

Yusuke was walking along the streets in front of the hospital. Although Yusuke didn't want to admit it he was worried about the girl. She had went out of her way to try and save him even if he ended up saving her.

As he was pacing he could see two figures rush by in side the hospital. For a moment Yusuke thought he was seeing things than he saw the two flashes go by again.

* * *

The doctors were busy talking to Jordan's mom, and Jordan didn't feel like waiting around. She looked around the hospital when a mischievous grin spread across her face. Ashley mouthed the word what but Jordan's grin just spread. She than lead the way to where a few wheel chairs where sitting and being un-used.

Jordan lowered herself into one as Ashley did the same. The two began racing each other down the hallway. Now Jordan would never usually do this but she was on a very high sugar rush. For her it was almost like being drunk.

As the two were whizzing back and forth down the halls Jordan thought she saw the boy she had tried to save the night before. Almost instantly Jordan skidded to a halt, this caused Ashley to swerve into a wall.

When Jordan decided the boy wasn't out there she rushed over to her best friend and began helping him up.

* * *

Later than night Ashley and Jordan were sitting in her room. That is when Jordan began to spill the whole story to the boy. Once she was done Ashley turned from the mirror he was looking in and looked Jordan in the eye with a very serous look on his face.

"So what exactly did this boy look like, was he cute?"

((a/n he is gay if you didn't know))

Jordan did an anime fall but was quickly back up, "You just missed the point of the whole story."

The two began to laugh as Jordan reminisced about the way Ashley had as you would say came out of the closet.

~*~ Flashback ~*~

"You want to know something-" said Jordan in a very upset tone, she was half yelling at a girl in front of her before Ashley had interrupted her.

"I'm gay." said Ashley very quickly in hopes Jordan wouldn't hear him

Jordan didn't say a word she just turned to Ashley with a stunned look on her face, " Yay now I won't feel weird when we are both checking out guy's butts."

Ashley than began to turn five shades of red, " You noticed."

"Only a little." said Jordan She had totally forgot about the girl she was trying to yell at.

"I think the reason I am so gay is because when my parents named me Ashley I kind of felt like I needed to grow into the name."

~*~ End ~*~

This memory brought a smile to her face every time she heard it.

Jordan was snapped out of her trance when Ashley voiced his opinion on getting a bite to eat from Main Street Artisan's. Jordan agreed but before she left she grabbed a pair of sunglasses to hide her bruised eye.

Jordan led the way in and the moment they set foot in the store both Ashley and Jordan gasped at the sight of the most handsome guy they had ever seen in their life. He had medium length hair that fell into curly locks and was gelled so it held in place. He had olive skin and deep chocolate eyes.

"I saw him first." whispered Ashley out the side of his mouth but when he turned to see Jordan's expression she was gone. Ashley looked around for her when he saw her standing out side talking to a boy with black hair and a green jump suite.

* * *

Yusuke watched as Jordan opened the door to the place and instantly gasped. He than grabbed her arm and pulled her back out side where the cold air surrounded them both.

"It's you." said Jordan almost in a whisper. "You shouldn't be up you have horrible wounds."

"I'm fine." said Yusuke very gently.

"What are you doing here?"

"I told you I would explain everything didn't I." said Yusuke in an almost cocky tone.

Jordan just nodded. Yusuke than began to lead her away but Jordan rejected.

"I can't just leave my friend in there all alone. He's kind of sensitive and he wouldn't forgive me very easily."

"Fine then you don't need to know." said Yusuke while turning around and was about to leave.

Jordan let out a sigh of exasperation ((a/n big word *gets smacked with a glove* that was the best you could do * gets hit with an encyclopedia* Yeah that was a little better @_@)) "Fine could we talk about it later sometime?"

Yusuke turned around. "Meet me here at 8:00 and don't be late I don't have all my time to waste on explaining things to you."

"Wait tonight is a school night and my curfew is at 7:00."

"Uh." complained Yusuke. "Sneak out."

Before Jordan could utter another word Yusuke turned and left. |Sneak out, I have never snuck out in my life|

Jordan walked back inside the building. Ashley looked at her a little confused but Jordan just shrugged and said I'll tell ya about it later.

As the two sat there admiring the guy from before he noticed that they were staring and began to blush. He than turned to look at Jordan and gave a sweet smile. Jordan than blushed a little, but that small blush turned to scarlet as he approached her.

"Excuse me miss, but I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me this Friday?" Jordan was speechless.

The boy than got a pained look of rejection but Jordan finally found her voice and agreed. Jordan wrote down her address and said he would come and pick her up and 6:30. After that he left.

"Ashley I think that is the first non dirty guy that has ever asked me out." said Jordan in a very stunned tone.

"I think your right, what is wrong with that man. Doesn't he know you are a dirty magnet." said Ashley jokingly

Jordan glared at her friend a moment but then smiled.

* * *

Jordan causally walked up to her room and told every one she was going to so some homework and didn't want to be disturbed.

That was the easy part, the hard part was getting on the tree out side her room, climbing down without falling or being seen through her brother's window.

After she had gotten off the tree Jordan was covered with tiny cuts and slivers all over her hands. |Oh this guy better have something good to tell me because I don't know how I am supposed to get back up that stupid tree.|

Jordan arrived in front of Main Street Artisans a little before 8:00 when she arrived at the building she saw the Yusuke boy taking a long drag from a cigarette.

"Smoking kills people." said Jordan as she walked up to Yusuke

"Hey we all got to die sometime right." said Yusuke while he dropped the butt on the cement and stamped it out with his foot.

"I hope your happy." said Jordan while showing him her hands.

"Why would I be happy, they are just slivers on your hands?" asked Yusuke

Jordan just glared at the boy.

"So what do you have to tell me?" asked Jordan

"Your in serous danger." said Yusuke in a matter of fact tone.

~*~

Me: That is it for now. I will try and update soon but I got to go.

Kurama: Review please. ((He smiles and his eyes begin to glitter))

KFG -Kurama fan girl-: ((drool))