Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ Nothing I know Changes Me ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 6: Nothing I Know Changes Me

Parings: hehe I will explain later

Disclaimer: I own only Jordan and her family but nothing else

e-mail: Jo_Jo836@hotmail.com ((if anyone has msn go ahead and add me I love to talk to people))

Me: You guys the coolest thing just happened.

Yusuke: What's that?

Me: Well ok it was kind of gross at the same time.

Hiei: Uh just spit it out I am sickened by the sound of your voice.

Me: you scare me sometimes.

Hiei: Really

Me: No

Hiei *takes a step closer to me but I don't notice*

Me: Anyways I was at my computer and this little Nat kept flying in front of the screen and it pissed me off. So I was just like all thinking Karate Kid and catch the fly. So I reached out all fast trying to catch it and I actually caught it. Hehe

Hiei had taken three more steps toward me and I still didn't notice.

Me: Yeah than I had to go wash my hands cause it was gross.

Hiei was now standing on my shoulders. He bet his head over so it was hanging in front of my face.

Me: Ah what the HELL do you think you are doing?

Hiei: DO I scare you now?

Me: Yes.

Hiei jumps off my shoulders

Hiei: No one underestimates me.

Tron: You are some kind of freaky.

Me: Moving on I would like to thank Venomous_Angle_of_Hades and Songo16 for their reviews. You guys are so nice to me, hehe

Yoko: Hmm something about that name Venomous_Angle_of_Hades sounds familiar.

-Kurama-:You will have to go back to your regular form soon

Yoko: Not if I can help it

-Kurama-: -_-

Me: Umm also Venomous_Angle_of_Hades, I wrote this in the reviews, but uh I like never go in and read those things hardly ever unless they are my own but if you want to come hang out with all these people in the beginning here than that would be cool just give me a name and a personality and you can be in my lil chat things YAY hehe. Also I need some ideas for villains I need like humongous demon to be in it and than lil peons, so everyone send in people ok

Hiei: Amy my patience is wearing thin either you let me out or I kill every last one of your readers.

Me: Oh and to Songo16 the people you asked about they are still captured, they have to go and get them and-

Botan: Don't tell them it will ruin the story!

Me: Uh well hehe my bad, anyways about pairings you guys are going to LOVE this. I am making a love triangle

Yusuke: With who?

Me: Or would it be a love square cause there are going to be four people involved with it. Oh well anyways I had the idea today when I was reading a book called Born Confused-

Hiei: That book should be dedicated to you.

Me: Why? I'm confused

Hiei: That is my point.

Me: Whatever jerk, I can't tell you who it involves because that wouldn't be any fun so you guys will have to guess. I bet you can figure out some of the people already

~*~

Jordan just stared at the new remodeling job Yusuke had made. She was staring blankly at it, more like through it. Jordan suddenly snapped out of her thoughts and voiced a question that had been nagging at the back of her head.

"How did he do that? That wall it had to made of cement and he just bam." said Jordan while making a punching gesture. "Why isn't is hand like broken for something?"

"Jordan you see me and Yusuke here we are not exactly regular humans." started Kuwabara "We are really tuff humans that are spiritually aware."

((a/n It bugs me how in like other stories they are all just we are demons and the original character is just all I understand, If it were me in that position I sure as heck wouldn't understand *gets hit with random object* Geez what is up with all these violent people?))

"Like those people who are fortune tellers only you guy use the power to be strong instead of predict the future."

"I guess you could say it like that." said Kuwabara while making a thinking face. He had never really thought about it that way before

Jordan just smiled at the connection she had made, her smile soon left when she continued to take in the information they had given her.

"I'm confused, I always thought demons were little wisps or something that possessed people. I never knew they could have their own bodies."

"Yes well there are demons like that but the reason why you haven't heard of the others with physical forms is because most were locked away in a demon world called Makai." explained Kurama

"So like there are other worlds." said Jordan thoughtfully "wow, learn a new thing every day."

"Unless you have other questions I think that is enough for now. Do you think you could eat?" asked Genki in her mothering voice

Jordan was led to a table that had been set with bowls filled with rice and pieces of chicken with a sort of sauce on it.

Jordan ate about five bowls, after that she was so full that she felt sick.

"How long have I been here?" asked Jordan.

"A little over two weeks." said Genki "It took a while to heal those wounds even with the healing powers I used-"

Jordan had always been taught not to interrupt people but on this occasion she couldn't help. "TWO WEEKS! My mom probably has half the city looking for me by now!"

"Relax everything will be taken care of when you go home."

Jordan thought about home, her brothers Davis, Zach, and Luke, her mom Michelle and her dad Michael ((I pulled those names right out of my butt)) Eating dinner as a family and going to school, hanging out with Ashley and all of the other normal things she used to do before she got detention that one day. After she got home she planed to do all in her power to forget about the past several weeks. Jordan's plans were immediately interrupted by the old voice of Genki.

"Tomorrow we start your training."

"What??? What do you mean training. I don't want to be able to hit walls like Yusuke."

"Now that demons are after you we can't afford to not teach you to defend yourself" continued Genki.

"How about when the demon comes to my house I could be like, I am sorry I have no idea what you are talking about, it would be best if you leave." said Jordan "Than they would be like oh I am sorry I disturbed you."

"No fool, they would kill you in a heart beat." said Genki

* * *

The next morning Jordan was holding on for dear life to her headboard. Yusuke was holding her around the ankles and was trying to pull her out the door.

"You can't make me you can't make me you can't make me!"

"Yes I can, and watch me."

Yusuke gave and even harder tug but Jordan would not budge. Yusuke's hands slipped from her ankles and he went tumbling out into the hall and crashing into a wall.

Kurama and Kuwabara were both laughing at Yusuke. Kurama than went into the room to try his attempt at getting Jordan out of the room.

"Why don't you want to come and train with us?" asked Kurama

"Umm I really don't know." said Jordan honestly.

Kurama than had a sweat dropped. ((You know anime style, imagination people))

"Just come out with us." coxed Kurama

"I have decided violence is evil." said Jordan in a matter of fact tone

"Just watch so you have a basic idea of what is going on." continued Kurama

". . . . . ok . . . ." said Jordan

The girl got off her bed and walked out the door, past Kuwabara and Yusuke. The two both reached deep into their pockets and each pulled out 10 yen ((I have no idea how the money system works there, also I know Kurama doesn't seem like a betting man but I thought it would be funny *all point and laugh and my lousy attempt and humor* so sue me. *Lawyers appear* I did the disclaimer you can't sue me))

As Jordan made her way though the kitchen she noticed a pair of fresh clothes sitting on the table. It was a pair of baggy fighter pants with a long over shirt thing that was red and purple ((think what Genki wears at the beginning and that)) Sitting on top of with was a note and in neat handing righting on it. It said Jordan.

Jordan quickly looked for a room to change in. She was grateful that she could take off these pants that were far to big for her along with the huge shirt. Although this new out fit wasn't much of an improvement, they legs came up several inches from her ankles, and the tight bands cut off the circulation to her calves. So with a little rip her and a tug there she turned the pants into Capri's. 'Now to take care off the top' thought Jordan. The sleeves were to short so she ripped them off at the shoulder.

Jordan walked out on to the open field where she could see the people she had just met sitting around, or fighting.

"I can see the clothes didn't fit." said Genki "There isn't a whole lot of shopping malls out here so it will have to do."

"Oh it's fine." said Jordan with a smile "Thank you very much." ((See that manners people. hehe. All: SHUT UP))

Jordan took a seat on the ground next to Kayko. Jordan than looked her over, she was still in the blue school uniform.

"Your going to fight in that?" questioned Jordan

"Why would I be fighting?" asked Kayko in a matter of fact tone.

"Wait if she doesn't have to fight and I do and we are in the exact same boat!?!" yelled/questioned Jordan

"Umm well you see-" stammered Yusuke

"That's it see if I ever talk to you people now." said Jordan

Jordan than got up and started to walk away.

"Jordan get back her now, you are not leaving until you get at least a basic defense training!" yelled Genki in that tone that would make everyone's blood run cold.

Jordan turned around, a slight blush on her face, she than walked back over to Genki. She directed Jordan over to Yusuke. He was standing there and told her to hit him as hard as she could in the stomach.

Jordan approached and balled her first but before she could even pull back her arm Kurama stopped her.

"Never hold your fist with your thumb on the inside, it could break your thumb if you hit someone hard enough." said Kurama while fixing her mistake. ((Yeah that basic of mistakes, lets say Jordan umm reads a lot))

Jordan blushed in part of embarrassment that she hadn't even hit a person yet and she had messed up.

After that correction Jordan brought back her fist and punched as hard as she could into Yusuke's gut. He didn't even move, but afterwards Jordan grabbed her fist in pain and sat down in that spot.

At the end of the long day all Jordan had learned is that her elbow was the strongest part of her body and to use it whenever she had a chance.

~*~

Me: Yeah yeah I know not a whole lot going on here but there will be soon.

Tron: Oh Amy

Me: Yeah

Tron: ARE YOU GOING TO GET US OUT OF HERE?

Me: Wouldn't you like to know

Tron: LET me out NOW!!!

Me: Not if you are going to talk to me like that.

Tron: That's it you made me resort to this.

Me: Hey that is the same thing Kai said when I had him tied to a AAHHHHH

The chairs disappear along with ropes everyone is free.

Me: My authoress talent disappeared oh no.

Everyone gets out clubs and starts chasing me around.

Me: Umm everyone review please and also check out my other fic Dancing In The Darkness.

Yoko: This is funny.