Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ Right Here in My Arms ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 7: Right here in my arms.

Pairings: You will soon find out

Disclaimer: I own . . . . . . . NOTHING!!!!

Me- Sorry it has been so long since I have updated and all, I have been away for a pageant.

Yusuke- what kind of pageant?

Me- Oh the Junior Miss Wyoming pageant.

Kuwabara- who won?

Me (blush like mad)- I did.

Tron- No way you couldn't have won that; you're too much of a midget to win anything like that.

Me- I am now a MIDGET!!!!!

Tron- yes you are

Me- No I am NOT!

Grab my lil tiara and do the sailor moon thing and throw it at him.

Tron- what the hell was that?

I run behind Kenshin and hide

Yusuke: How did he get here?

Me: I really don't know

Kenshin: Uh Miss what's happening?

Me: Those evil men want to . . . . . . . hurt me . . . . . . . and you should protect me.

Kenshin draws sword and gets a serous look on his face.

Kenshin: I will beat down every last one of you!

Me: (Drool)

Tron: Everyone run away!

Hiei stays and draws out his sword also.

Hiei: Hn.

Kenshin: Oro

Hiei: Hn

Kenshin: Oro

Hiei: Hn

Kenshin: Oro

Hiei: Hn

Kenshin: Oro

Hiei: Hn

Kenshin: Oro

Me: This could be a while so I think I will start the fic.

~*~

"It's hopeless," said Genki in an exasperated tone.

She had been watching Jordan try and learn how to fight for a week and a half now and they had found nothing she was good at.

Genki remembered the time Jordan tried to learn street fighting. Whenever Yusuke went to hit her, she would duck to the ground and hold her hands over her head.

Or the time Genki had given her a sword and tried to teach her how to use it. When Kuwabara came running at her, Jordan had held it like a bat and swung while closing her eyes. All this managed to do was cause her sword to slip out of her hands and fly into the trees.

Now Jordan was attempting to concentrate her spirit energy to form, well to form anything. Yusuke who had been sitting next to Genki listening to her felt the same way about matters. So the boy stood up, brushed off his pants, and walked over to Jordan. He placed a hand on her shoulder and when she turned to look at him he spoke.

"No . . . . . . just no."

"Huh?" questioned Jordan

"I am sorry but we are going." Yusuke than let out a dramatic sigh, "We can't train you anymore cause you suck, but we can't let you go free." Yusuke paused once again to make it more dramatic. "So we are going to have to kill you."

Yusuke tried to look like he was sorry, but the smirk on his face was apparent.

"Your dumb." said Jordan.

The girl held relief I her dazzling blue eyes, she than placed her petite hand on the middle of Yusuke's chest and pushed him hard. Well needless to say Yusuke wasn't expecting this, so he fell backward on to the grass.

Over the past week and a half, Jordan and Yusuke had become friend. Yusuke telling jokes, and Jordan, very strangely, she was getting them.

Jordan smiled as she tossed her hair over her shoulder and walked away, leaving Yusuke behind her.

She made her way away from the woods, witch she deemed as creepy, and towards Genki's dojo, through the kitchen, down the hall and into her temporary bedroom where she collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

----------(Later)----------

"Well I think I am going to go and take a shower." said Yusuke as he got up from the dinner table, rubbing the new pudge that had formed on his stomach.

Yusuke walked down the hall, and almost past Jordan's room. He than stopped to look in, he saw Jordan sleeping there, her feet and part of her lower body lying half way off the edge, while her head and arms were curled up about some where in the middle of the bed.

|Stupid girl, doesn't even know how to get in a bed right. |

Even though Yusuke seemed rough, he was smiling sweetly as she laid there, the sunlight falling across her now sun burnt skin.

Yusuke walked softly in to her room, he was about to lift her up and place her whole body on the bed, but he stopped. |I just want to look at her| Yusuke than started to blush, his cheeks grew red and hot. Without even touching Jordan he walked out of the room, rushed past Kayko and ran down the hall to his room.

----------(Kayko' POV)----------

I watched as Yusuke got up and left the table

|I think I will follow him, it has been a long time since we have just spent time together, the whole time we have been here he has either been worried about Jordan, or helping Jordan train. |

|They have been doing little things like that the whole time they have been here, and I think a little one on one time with Yusuke would be best| I got up from my seat and excused myself from the table and followed after him.

That is when I saw it, Yusuke standing at her door, smiling to himself. It was the same smile he had on his face the time I had kissed him. I than watched as he went in, blushed like mad and left in a hurry. It was the same way he got embarrassed whenever she would hug him in public or something like that.

Than I walked over to her door, as I saw Jordan just lying there. I couldn't help but feel an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach. Was it jealousy, or was it hatred. I couldn't tell the difference, all I knew was this girl was getting in the way of Yusuke and I.

----------(Out of Kayko's POV)----------

Jordan rolled over in bed, she noticed that half her body was in and half was off. Jordan pulled herself into a tight ball and peered out her window. The sky was as black, not even a star appeared. |I wonder what time it is?| Jordan asked herself as she sat up and looked around.

((Have you ever been like that, you know you wake up and don't know what time it is? So you can't sleep until you know. I happens to me all the time especially lately cause the power went off a few days ago and I haven't reset my clock yet.))

Unfortunately she didn't have a clock in her room, and this would upset her for the rest of the night if she didn't know. So she did the only thing she could do to ease this thought that nagged at the back of her head.

"Wake up Yusuke and bug him about the time." said to herself. "This is what he gets for waking me up at 2:00 am the other day to tell me that he was hungry and didn't know where the leftovers were."

Jordan slid out of bed, she was still in the fighting clothes she had worn before, and her face was dirty and burnt from being out in the sun all day while her hair was matted with dirt and sweat. She crept over to her door, opened it gently and tip toed down the hallway. Just as she was about to open Yusuke's door a small voice stopped her.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh." said Jordan while turning around to look at Kayko "I was just on my way to the bathroom."

|Note to self, if you are ever going to sneak into a guys room, no matter what purpose make sure his . . . . . . . . . Well they aren't going out but the two seem to have the love connection thing going on . . . . Anyways . . . . Their love connection is not anywhere close to you. |

"It's not even down this hall." said Kayko

"Oh, yeah." said Jordan while searching for words. "My bad"

Jordan than torn down the hallway and towards the bathroom, she didn't stop until she reached it.

|Well now I am screwed, this is exactly where I don't need to be. I would take a shower but I need to know what time it is|

Jordan stood there, wondering what to do next but nothing came to mind. She opened to door to the bathroom and walked in, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her small body with sunburns on her shoulders and face. Jordan had never been able to tan in her life; she would burn and than go back to being white. Her once shiny smooth hair was now course and dirty. Jordan sighed

|Kayko is much prettier than me anyways. Yusuke and I are friends but I know he truly loves her| She than hopped in the shower.

((I refuse to go into detail about the shower. Get your mind out of the gutter.))

Jordan hopped out, put on a bathrobe and rapped a towel around her head. Before the girl left the bathroom she wiped the steam that had covered the mirror and looked at her reflection one more.

Down the hall a door opened and from it came a black haired boy. He wiped his eyes groggily and started to walk towards the kitchen only to be stopped by Kayko.

"Yusuke."

"Oh hey Kayko." said Yusuke while running his fingers though his and pulling it out of his eyes.

"Since you guys, don't have to do anything today maybe we could just you know hang out." Kayko attempted but didn't get very far before Yusuke stopped her.

"Sorry Kayko, but we have to go free the others. Genki told me yesterday when I was sitting with her that she might have an idea to kind the others."

"Oh," said Kayko, a new plan forming in her head. "So the sooner you find the guys the sooner this will all be over with so everyone can go back to the way it was." ((If you guys don't know her plan I am not going to tell you . . . . . *am waiting to get hit by something* . . . . . . .))

"Yeah." said Yusuke ((I think he should have a nick name for her, it would be cute, but I need help thinking one up))

Kayko pulled him into a tight hug than pulled his arm and lead him to the kitchen. Jordan was down the hall and heard the whole conversation.

|So I would get to go home, to be with my family again! But that would mean no more Kurama to sit and have an actual intelligent conversation with, not that the others weren't smart but I mean about schoolwork. No more Genki treating her like I was her own grandchild, no more Kuwabara making me laugh, and no more . . . . . . Yusuke|

Jordan's whole thought process was stopped when a hand set down gently on her shoulder.

"AH!"

"Relax, its just me," said Kurama with a smile on his face

"You scared the crap out of me"

"How are you felling?" asked Kurama

"Oh fine." said Jordan |Oh who am I kidding? Nothing is fine, the guy I like that actually isn't going to kill me has a weird girlfriend thing going on and I am going to end up either a hermit with 20 dogs or married to a dirty|

"You're a bad liar," said Kurama

"Huh? How could you tell?"

"Just good I guess." said Kurama a friendly smile on his face "Come one lets go get breakfast and see what happens then.

Jordan and Kurama walked in the kitchen to see that everyone else was there. Genki talking to Kuwabara, Kayko dishing out Yusuke's food while holding on to his hand and finally the clock that Jordan had been dying to see for just about ever now. 7:56.

"What am I doing up at 7 in the morning?" asked Jordan who suddenly felt tired

"Oh hey Jordan." said Kuwabara with a smile "Liken the turban thing."

Jordan reached up a hand and patted the towel that was placed there. Had she been at home her mother would have told her to go get ready that instant. Her mother was always worried about the way Jordan looked, probably because Jordan grew up with four brothers, even though the oldest, Sam, had moved out she was the only girl. Jordan was very much appreciating this new freedom, of being dirty and not in fitting clothes. Now that she thought about it, Jordan didn't have any clothes here, she had been wearing the same pair of pajamas and day clothes the whole time she had been here. Only trading off to get the other clean. Besides that she didn't have any clothes.

Kayko was sitting there next to Yusuke, holding on to his hand and looking up at Jordan with fierce eyes.

|She won't take him away from me, I won't let her|

~*~

Yusuke: SO how long has this been going on?

Me: Not quite sure.

Kuwabara: SO should we leave them like that?

Hiei: Hn.

Kenshin: Oro

Hiei: Hn

Kenshin: Oro

Hiei: Hn

Kenshin: Oro

Me: I don't know

As we are all sitting there debating on what to do when a silver haired half demon comes in, draws out is sword and joins in with the two other swordsmen.

Hiei: Hn

Kenshin: Oro

Inuyasha: Feh

Hiei: Hn

Kenshin: Oro

Inuyasha: Feh

Hiei: Hn

Kenshin: Oro

Inuyasha: Feh

Hiei: Hn

Kenshin: Oro

Inuyasha: Feh

Me: (snore)

Yusuke: (drool)

Kuwabara: (cough)

Me: (snore)

Yusuke: (drool)

Kuwabara: (cough)

Me: Haha I was just kidding with ya don't want to go into the same thing as the other guys were doing.

Yusuke: Send in reviews, because you want to.

Kuwabara: Until then we will try and get these three to leave each other alone.

Kurama: There really isn't anything left for me to say, but umm goodbye.