Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ Beleive me, I am just as lost as you ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 8 (can you believe I am already at chapter 8) Believe Me, I'm just as lost as you.

Disclaimer: I don't own a whole lot.

Me: I don't really feel like talking today, so I am just going to write the story.

~*~

5 weeks. That was how long Jordan had been away from home. Needless to say she was home sick. Lucky for her school was supposed to end 4 weeks ago so she wasn't totally screwed.

Jordan took a seat at the table next to Kurama. She waited patiently for her food to be served but when Kayko passed by with the sausage she pat Jordan right by.

|Oh great, I had to piss her off this morning now I don't get to eat.| Thought Jordan. She than rest her elbow upon the table and placed her shin upon her hand.

Finally Jordan's waiting had paid off.

"Oh Jordan I am sorry I forgot to give you some." said Kayko in a caring voice "Were out of eggs I will have to get you something from the kitchen." Kayko left the table to get Jordan some food.

|Ye, I don't even really like eggs so this is all good.|

"Oh thank you so much Kayko, now for a nice bowl of..." Kayko set down a bowl in front of Jordan. " . . . Rice."

Jordan just sighed heavily but began to eat the rice.

Across the table sat a pink haired old lady. She was sipping tea calmly but she wasn't eating like the rest.

"I think I have a plan to get the others back. Now we won't have the help of spirit world because all of our connections to Koenma have been cut off." started the old lady."

"When I was down in Tokyo yesterday picking up groceries-"

"Yeah, yeah grandma get to the point." interrupted Yusuke

"I was getting to it dimwit. I was talking to another psychic and she told me about the strange happenings on top of one of the mountain ranges close to the city. She said that when she went up there to see what was happening she noticed trees with faces in them."

Once Genki had said that she knew she had everyone's attention. In fact Yusuke and Kuwabara were ready to leave that instant.

"That's great." said Kayko "We can go down there and on the way we could drop Jordan off at her house."

Jordan looked up form her bowl of rice and shot a death glare at Kayko. Jordan than returned her gaze to her food.

"She needs to go with them." said Genki in her old withered voice

"Wait why does she . . . . I mean do I have to go." asked Jordan she was in a state of shock "I am just a chick that can't fight."

"Because you may think you are just a chick, but that couldn't be farther from the truth." said Kurama "When Genki and I were healing your wounds we noticed that there was something very odd about you."

Jordan had a blank stare upon her face as she looked upon Kurama.

"Your not human." said Genki

"Wait she can't be a demon." said Yusuke in almost a shout

"I didn't say she was a demon." said Genki

"I'm lost and confused." said Jordan.

With out another word Jordan got up from the table and walked to her room. She than collapsed on her bed, pulled a blanket over her body only letting her arms, her legs, and her head free from it's cover. She than held her pillow to her face and let out a scream.

Once she was done with that she still didn't remove the pillow.

|When I take off this pillow, I will be in my room, there will be a few doctors checking my mental health and I will never have to worry about this again.| Thought Jordan reassuringly

To her dismay when Jordan removed the pillow she was in the same white room with the same stupid hardwood floors. Hot tears were forming in her eyes, she than looked over at her bedroom door to see Yusuke standing there, looking at her.

"What do you want?" asked Jordan coldly as she rolled over in her bed and pulled her whole body into the green blanket. This way she wouldn't have to look at him. It was bad enough that after this nothing was ever going to be the same but she was probably never going to see Yusuke again.

"Has anyone ever told you that you look like a turtle?" asked Yusuke in a Joking manner.

"No!" said Jordan still in the depths of her blanket.

"I'm serous, you're under a blanket so only your arms, legs and head is out and I come in her than you pull yourself into it. Pretty turtle like to me."

((My boyfriend started calling me that today cause I did the same thing when we were watching "It" and I got scared and I pulled myself into my blanket. Just to let you all know I am deadly afraid of clowns, I got chased by a drunk one at lagoon a few years ago and I haven't looked at them the same since.))

"Shut up!" yelled Jordan

"Hey don't talk to me like that, I came over here to see how you are and this is how I am treated!" yelled Yusuke

He than walked over to the girl and sat on her bed next to her. Jordan sat up, her long locks of brown hair had fallen out of it's towel that now laid on the bed. It fell limply against her face.

"Sorry, it's just I want to go home." said Jordan

"Than come on, we will leave right now and I will take you home." said Yusuke gently

Jordan looked over at the boy, a smile on her face, yet she made note of the sad one on Yusuke's.

-----(Flashback)-----

Jordan had just stormed off into the other room. Genki than looked over at Yusuke, her face had a sad expression on it.

"I haven't told you all this but the physic I was talking to the other day was Jordan's great grandmother. She said that Jordan's family had nothing to do with the super natural because Jordan's fathers mother couldn't stand the strange like that, but when Jordan had come to visit her one day when she was very young that was when she decided to pass her powers on to the young girl."

"So Jordan is a psychic and she doesn't know that?" asked Yusuke

"No, Jordan won't be able to use the powers until her great grandmother passes away which just happens to be soon. She isn't well at all, while she was up in the mountains checking things out she was attacked by a demon and was barley able to fend it off."

Yusuke just looked at the table for a moment.

"Demons have been here almost everyday but haven't been able to get past Genki's barriers. Soon they will send stronger ones to come after her, that is why we must go and slay your foe now." said Kurama

"I will go talk to her." said Yusuke

He than got up from the table and to Kayko's displeasure left her to go see Jordan.

-----((end))-----

Jordan had gotten ready in a matter of a half hour, she blow dried her hair, straitened it, pulled on her old raggedy fighting out fit and was ready to go.

All the others were waiting out side so they could leave. Just as she left the dojo Yusuke threw something at her.

"Hey turtle catch."

Jordan watched as a small set of prayer beads were thrown at her. She reached out a hand and caught them.

"My name is not TURTLE!" yelled Jordan

Jordan than placed the prayer beads around her neck and met up with the rest of the group.

As Jordan went to walk with Yusuke, she noticed that Kayko came from nowhere and began hanging all over Yusuke. Jordan's face grew hot as she fell back in step next to Kurama.

Kurama who could read in Jordan's face what was going on didn't dare comment about it right them.

"Come on Kayko, your embarrassing me in front of the guys." said Yusuke while pulling away from her.

Jordan than turned and looked at Kurama, a very sinister smile was spreading across her face.

"Now Jordan I don't know what you are planning to do but I would most likely bet it isn't anything good." said Kurama

Jordan than walked up behind Kayko and was about to push her down the rest of the stairs, but Kurama and Kuwabara both grabbed on to her arms lifted her up in the air and took her out of arms reach from Kayko.

"Come on." said Jordan in a quiet and sinister voice, while she was stretching out her fingers and arms as far as they would reach but to her dismay they weren't quite long enough. "There is like only 50 more steps it won't hurt her that much."

Once they were off the stairs Kurama and Kuwabara let go of Jordan. Jordan folded her arms across her chest and glared at the two boys.

"Relax Jordan." said Kuwabara, he held up his hands in a retreating position "You will thank us later for what we did."

Jordan just turned on her heal and began to walk behind Yusuke and Kayko. Jordan had another chance to vent her anger on Kayko as they were walking through the forest. She had grabbed a branch and was about to sling it at Kayko when Kuwabara grabbed it just in time.

After that she had picked up a rather large stick and was about to hit Kayko on the head with it but Kurama grabbed it right out of her hands.

Since then Kurama and Kuwabara were watching her very closely. Just when they thought Jordan was done with her little jealousy act they were wrong.

Jordan was standing right behind Kayko, and the two were standing atop of a not to steep grass hill. Jordan pretended to trip and sent Kayko flying down the hill, as Kayko went tumbling down the hill the only thing to keep Jordan from pointing and laughing was biting her lip. She started to bit it so hard that blood started to come from the cut her teeth had made.

But what had finally set Jordan off was when Yusuke started to laugh. Kayko was now and the bottom, sending up glares at Jordan and Yusuke. Jordan than started to walk down the hill, she did kind of feel bad. She was acting just like the girls at her school that used to get jealousy of her and Ashley; well before they all found out he was gay.

* * *

The group reached the city about midday. As they walked into the inner city Jordan began noticing flyers and all the telephone poles.

"Hey that's me!" said Jordan while pointing at one. "Look that one says Shuichi Minamino but it looks just like Kurama, and that one is Kayko. I wonder why they don't have one for Yusuke and Kuwabara?"

"There isn't one for me because my sister knows about all this and probably isn't to worried, she probably told Yusuke's mom something too." said Kuwabara

((This story was written in the assumption that Kuwabara lives with his sister.))

Kurama than began reading down the paper.

"Missing Jordan Patterson, age 15, height 5' 2" weight 110-"

"Well now we know how much Jordan weighs." said Yusuke in a joking manner "I wonder how much of that weight is in your-"

Before Yusuke could even finish Jordan had slapped him across the face.

Kurama than continued, "Jordan was kidnapped May 18 of 2004. The police believe it was a gang kidnapping because the same type of kidnappings have been seen through out the entire city. If you see anything suspicious please contact the police."

"I thought Genki said it would all be taken care of?" asked Jordan

"No, Genki only told you that so you wouldn't worry about it." said Kuwabara

Jordan than muttered some unpleasant words under her breath and they continued walking.

Yusuke and Kuwabara lead the way down an alley way. They claimed it would be faster. Jordan, Kayko and Kurama however didn't really want to go down the alley.

"The smell is awful you don't understand." said Kurama

Just than a group of boys came from out of a wear house and pinned Yusuke and Kuwabara to the wall.

Kurama pulled Kayko and Jordan behind a dumpster. Kurama than leaned his head out to look at the boys.

"Hi Sam, long to no see."

"Cut the crap Yusuke. I want you to tell me all you know about my sister." said the Sam person

"You have a sister." said Yusuke "I feel sorry for her."

Jordan tried to get past Kurama to see who it was.

"Don't worry they are just human boys, Yusuke doesn't have anything to worry about." whispered Kurama

"No, that voice sounds familiar." said Jordan

Jordan finally reached her head around Kurama and say a boy with brown shaggy hair. He was about as tall as Kuwabara, and he was a strongly build guy. Jordan pushed her way past Kurama and ran to the boy.

"Sam!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Sam and his friends let go of Yusuke and Kuwabara, when they saw Sam's little sister run up and give him a hug.

"Wait, Jordan is your sister?" asked Yusuke dumbly

"I told you about my family." said Jordan while tears of happiness came streaming down her face.

Has she sat there embracing her brother the police pulled up, loading all the kids including Sam in the car, while they put cuffs on Yusuke and Kuwabara.

~*~

DUN DUN DUN!! Hehe anyways I want some review people. Later.