Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ People Are Dumb ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 9: People Are Dumb

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, but I am going to ask for it for my birthday, which I might add, is in 17 DAYS!!!

Me: It was funny I was talking to my boyfriend yesterday about Dragon Ball Z and he said it was cool if you got the unedited version because they swear in it, and I was like so does Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha and about a hundred other ones. He just all looked at me "You watch anime!" ((think 0.0)) I know he's dumb sometimes-

Some Chick: Step right up, pictures for sale! YOKO KURAMA IN A TUTU!

The whole group walks over to the picture booth.

Yusuke: Wow Kurama I have never seen this side of you.

Kurama: How did these get out?

Kurama walks over to the girl that looks exactly like the blonde girl from blue crush.

Kurama: Where did you get these?

Me: Orlando Bloom's girlfriend. MUST KILL!!!!!!

I go to pounce on the girl but Kuwabara and Yusuke grab me and keep me from attacking.

Blue Crush Girl: Mwahahahahahahahaha.

Blue Crush Girl removes costume.

Kurama: Oh no it's Vaoh!

Vaoh: That's right I'm back Kurama.

Kurama: Yeah and what about the pink little monkeys that fly around in your HEAD are they back!?!

Vaoh: I don't know they aren't talking to me today. I told them they were ugly and they haven't talked to me since.

Tron: Come here beautiful.

Vaoh jumps on him and tries to scratch out his eyeballs.

Me: Oh What now? Shut down twice in 1 story. I think I like this girl.

Yusuke: Anyways Amy said that if she forgot to do this something again I could slap her but I think I am going to do something a little different.

Yusuke walks up behind me and grabs my butt.

Yusuke: Are you forgetting to do something Amy?

Me: Yeah, I haven't hurt you today!

Yusuke: Wrong answer, you have to shout outs.

Me: Oh yeah, thank you Sanog16 and Venoumous_Angel_of_Hades, also known as Vaoh.

Vaoh is now chasing around Kurama with a baseball bat.

Vaoh: Now the monkeys are telling me to . . . . . . Use your head as a baseball!

Hiei walks in the room.

Kurama: Hiei hide me.

Vaoh: HIEI!!!!!

Vaoh latched herself onto Hiei's leg.

Hiei: 0.0'

~*~

Jordan was sitting in a room with a bunch of cops down at the police station. All of the cops were asking her questions. Jordan was only half listening; as she sat there she just pulled to wool blanket closer to her.

-----((Flash Back))-----

Kurama, Jordan and Kayko were all sitting in the same cop car. Jordan didn't fully understand why they had put Yusuke and Kuwabara in handcuffs.

|They didn't do anything they are completely innocent. If Yusuke gets in trouble because of me I don't know how he could ever forgive me.|

Jordan's thoughts were interrupted when a male voice came into her head.

-Listen to me, when we get down there the police are going to ask us questions. This is going to be-

-Holy crap. How can you be talking inside my head? - Screamed Jordan inside her head at Kurama.

-I will explain all alter but right now we are going to have to get our story strait. We were kidnapped by men in masks they took us to a warehouse in the middle of the woods. We managed to escape but we got lost in the woods. That is when we found Genki's temple and she helped us, after that we left and got lost once again only this time we found Yusuke and Kuwabara that is why we were with them. - Said Kurama ((or should I say thought Kurama))

-----((End))-----

When they asked her what happened that was exactly what Jordan said. They than started talking amongst themselves and Jordan tuned it out until she heard on of the men say, "Do you think the two boys threatened them not to speak?"

"YUSUKE AND KUWABARA DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, THEY HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE TO ME! WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY EVER LISTEN TO ME!"

Jordan's shouts were so loud that people out in the hall could hear her. Just than the door opened and Jordan's whole family came in along with Ashley. Jordan didn't want to deal with this at all right now, everyone asking her to many questions that she had to lie about. So instead of her listening to them she walked out into the hall. When she went out there she saw Yusuke and Kuwabara sitting on a bench and handcuffed to it. Jordan could feel hot tears forming in her eyes, she wanted to just let them fall, and she also wanted to run over there and give Yusuke a hug and apologize for everything. She was just about to do it when Ashley came back out from the little room she had been questioned in. He grabbed his best friend, Jordan, in a hug.

Yusuke was sitting on the bench, looking at the wall across from him, he than saw Jordan rush out of the questioning room. Yusuke was happy to see her, but he didn't understand why there were tears in her eyes. He saw her look at him with the sad look on her face; even though she had one of the most sad expressions on her face she still looked beautiful. |She looks twice as good when she smiles| thought Yusuke. Just as he was about to call her over to come and talk to him, Yusuke saw a guy who was nicely dressed walk out of the questioning room also. He was a clean kid with nice hair, looked like he worked out, and was nicely dressed. The boy took Jordan in her arms and hugged her tightly. |And that would be her boyfriend.| Thought Yusuke while looking at the ground. Yusuke wanted to stand up right than and scream at them guy telling him to 'get your damn hands off of her'

((Am I evil or what))

Jordan let go of Ashley she smiled at the boy. Even though she wanted it to be the same as it was when she last saw him she knew it wasn't ever going to be like that again. Kurama and Kayko walked out from their rooms and joined in on talking to Jordan and Ashley. Kayko than turned and saw Yusuke sitting there, she walked over to go and talk to him when Yusuke glared at her.

Yusuke didn't want to even look at anyone, let alone talk to someone who he didn't have the same feelings for anymore. Kayko stopped in mid step, she knew that Yusuke had changed; he had never looked at her like that before.

Kurama walked away from Jordan and Ashley and walked over to Kayko.

"Jordan I have to tell you something that I never thought I would say." said Ashley in almost a whisper.

"What?" asked Jordan while still looking at Yusuke. He looked sad, his eyes were on the ground and he even glared at Kayko. Jordan thought that he must really be mad about this; she thought it would be best to leave him alone at that minuet.

"I don't think I am gay anymore." said Ashley as if he were a bit surprised himself.

"You can't be gay one minuet and not the next, it just doesn't work that way." said Jordan in a joking manner.

"No seriously, that red haired girl that was just over here, she is so good looking." said Ashley.

"Huh?" said Jordan, she then thought back. Trying to remember a red haired girl talking to them the only red haired person was Kurama. "Oh wait."

Jordan than broke out in a fit of laughter, she even let out a few snorts cause she was laughing so hard.

"What's so funny." demanded Ashley.

Jordan was now sitting on the floor holding her stomach, but her laughter had died a little.

"That red head that was talking to us was a guy." said Jordan

Everyone had heard Jordan tell this to Ashley, they were already looking at her so everyone thought they might as well listen in also.

Ashley and Kurama were both blushing like mad.

While Jordan was sitting on the floor laughing her head off a cop came out and removed the handcuffs from Yusuke and Kuwabara. Although he was setting them free you could tell by the look on his face that he would rather slit his wrists and jump in a river.

Yusuke stood up and smiled at the guy, Yusuke than looked at Jordan sitting on the floor laughing, and snorting |I have got to be better than some pretty boy who can't tell the difference between a guy and a girl| Yusuke didn't want to admit this to him self, in part because of his changing feelings for Kayko, but also in part from being, what he would say, to macho to have a dumb chink feeling like love. Yusuke walked over to Jordan and stood right behind her.

"Turtle are you snorting." asked Yusuke in his joking manner

Jordan looked up at Yusuke's smiling face

"Maybe."

Yusuke laughed and held out his hand to help her up. Jordan gladly took it and stood up; to her surprise Yusuke didn't look sad anymore. Instead he had that look on his face when he was either being cocky or begin very sincere he just wasn't going to admit it to anyone.

"I am going to get you for that one." said Jordan; she was looking deep into his chocolate eyes with her sapphire blue ones.

"Turtle, how did you manage to get a name like that?" asked Ashley

"It's a joke between friend." said Yusuke in an almost growl

Jordan looked at Yusuke questioningly, but than she realized that the two were still holding hands. Jordan pulled hers from him quickly and blushed.

Kayko looked as if she was about to cry.

"Has anyone else noticed that there isn't anyone around anymore?" asked Jordan while looking in the opposite direction so Yusuke wouldn't notice her blush.

As the gang began looking around they too noticed that that group right there was the only thing moving. Jordan walked in to the room where her family had been in; she saw that all of them were lying on the ground.

"They, they are dead." said Jordan while backing out of the room.

Jordan had dropped the blanket, as she started to back out of the room she tripped over it. Kuwabara quickly grabbed her while Yusuke and Kurama walked into the small room. Jordan looked as if she was in a state of shock. Her face was white, tears were falling from her face yet she seemed like she wasn't breathing.

The demon Kurama than came out of the questioning room with a look of relief on his face.

"No Jordan, they are fine just unconscious."

Jordan let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She knew her family was still alive, yet the total shock from the thought of her losing her whole family hadn't quite worn off yet. Just then the lights all around them began to shatter, glass shards and sparks began falling on top of them.

"Kurama what are you getting?" asked Yusuke while backing in around Jordan and Kayko

"It's a very familiar sent but the Ki is different."

Just then a demon dressed all in black appeared right next to Jordan. He was shorter than Jordan, he had black hair and a white bandana tied around his fore head.

"Quick get the girl away from me." said the the demon "I am going to kidnap her if you don't take her away from me now!" persisted the demon

"If you were smart you wouldn't announce this to the whole world." said Jordan

"Hiei?" asked Yusuke questioningly

"You know this guy?"

"Quick you fool detective I have no control over my body."

Before another word was even uttered Hiei and grabbed Jordan and disappeared with her in to the black of night.

The demon wrapped his arms around Jordan and lifted her into the air while disappearing.

~*~

Well that is all for now review ok.