Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ Kill the Girl ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 13 (WOW 0.0): BUTT FLAPS!!!!!!!!! RUN AWAY!!!

Disclaimer: I own nothing

All: 0.0

Me: What

Kurama: Where did you manage to come up with that title? That can't be part of a song

Me: No actually this one has something to do with my chapter but you have to read in order to find out.

Tron: Well I wasn't planning on reading your chapter but now that you said that I want to know what the title is about

Me: ^_^ really

Tron: -_- no.

Me: ~_~ ok. Anyways. I want two more votes for a yay or nay on the sequel thing because well I just do ok. OH WAIT DON'T READ YET READ MY LITTLE AUTHORS NOTE FIRST OKAY!!!!! I need help writing a fighting stuff because well honestly I am terrible at it I am much better at writing romance. Well not all forms of romance but well yeah you get my point. Anyways if you want to help me then put it in a review. Now that that is done it is time to write.

~*~

When Yusuke saw what was on the other side of that door he almost died of shock. There in the middle of a large room was a huge demon, he had grown about 10 times his normal size, his skin was covered in a dark brown fur color, but his hair was still the same old green.

The thing that really got to Yusuke was that Jordan was halfway absorbed into his body, the only bit of her that Yusuke could see was her upper body and her head. She was hanging limply from his body.

"What the hell did you do!?!" yelled Yusuke

Yusuke wasn't going to wait for an explanation he already started preparing his spirit gun but Kurama pushed it down.

"No Yusuke don't, it would kill Jordan also."

"Than what do you expect me to do?" yelled Yusuke in frustration

"I don't know but we must do it before he opens the portal." Kurama was also stumped in the matter.

The monster took a few steps forward his butt flap blowing in and out as he stepped giving all below a pretty nasty site. ((*Shudder* I saw a man walking down the street wearing nothing but a butt flap, lets just say it was very very very icky ok. Of course he was one of the rainbow people so yeah but it still grossed me out.))

"All we can do right now is save the women." Kurama told Yusuke trying to snap him out of his state of shock and get him back into motion.

Kurama's words did nothing what finally brought back into the world of the living was when he heard a scream form Kayko. She was about to be stepped on but Yusuke got to her first he picked her up in her arms and took her to safety. Kayko of course did not want this she was under the power of the insane demon.

She hit, screamed, kicked and bit him. She was trying everything in her power to stop him from saving her. Funny how stuff like that works one minuet she wants him all to herself the next she can't stand him.

"That's enough!" he shouted at the girl dropping her to the ground "I am the one who comes and saves your sorry ass and this is all you have to do about it. HIT ME!"

Kayko stopped doing whatever she was doing when Yusuke yelled, she stared up at him a confused look on her face. She acted as if she had no clue what she was talking about, she acted like dieing for her master was the most important thing to her and it would be a great honor.

"Kayko snap out of it." he pleaded with her "I have never know you to sit down and take some one's bossing you around. Well other than from teachers but even then you told them what's what when things got serious."

Yusuke was now on the ground kneeling next to Kayko her hands in his he was staring into her eyes wondering how this man was able to do this to everyone around him, how one man could turn all his friends and loved ones against him.

"Yusuke it is no use, she is under his control, she won't be able to act on her own will until-"

Kurama was cut off by Kayko, "Yu- Yusuke." she said quietly. Kayko looked as if she was struggling. She had the same look of concentration that Hiei had. Only nothing exploded from her body. She just fell over into Yusuke's arms, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Oh Yusuke it was horrible." she said while clinging onto him.

"I don't understand, how was she able to-" Kurama cut himself off as he thought more about the situation.

"Yeah I hate to interrupt but the guy is doing something funny." said Kuwabara he was pointing up at the monster with Jordan's body being sucked more and more into his body. A black light was shooting from his hand tearing apart the sky. In the tare demon faces could be seen.

"We have to kill the girl along with the demon." said Hiei as he drew out his sword.

~*~

All right this is where I am cutting it off because I can and I need help to write the end. Well later days everybody.