Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ You can find me in my wigwam ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 12: You can find me in my wigwam

Tron: What the hell is that?

Me: What?

Tron: The title where the hell did you come up with that?

Me: Oh yeah I know, most of my titles have nothing to do with the chapter. They are just parts of songs I am listening to and I am not a very creative person.

Tron: Well I would have to say that this title sucks the most.

Me: Well you know what I hope you run into a wall, now do the disclaimer.

Tron: She owns nothing *whispering* she owns everything now sue her.

Me: I heard that!

Tron: Ha Ha Ha just kidding.

Me: That is what I like to here. Ok let's get this party started. Oh Wait I need to know if anyone wants me to write a sequel!!! So tell me ok if I should write another one got it

~*~

The banging at the doors was so loud it could be heard through out the great mansion. It was barley sun up when the spirit detectives were ready and waiting at the door.

"Go let them in." said the green haired demon. He was sitting in his chair and fileling his nails very nonchalantly.

Before anyone had left to answer the door there was a loud crashing noise.

"What was that?" asked Aven

From down the hall you could hear a boy shouting. "When I want in I want in NOW!" and footsteps were heard walking down the hall.

"Aven bring in the two girls to me now that they are ready for the ceremony."

"Brother, why do you want to anger the detective even more?"

"Because little brother, I will be vindicated for his crimes against me! Now go."

Aven walked out and led in the two girls, Kayko and Jordan. The two were dressed in plain white matching tunics and matching blank black eyes. As they were led in Yukina and Botan were caring in daggers after them.

The doors leading into the large great hall were swung open; the doors crashed into the walls behind them and on the other side were Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama and Ashley. Before a word was even muttered Hiei had appeared from nowhere and was standing in front of them all, sword drawn.

This time the little fire demon couldn't utter a word about what was going down. He was mentally battling the control that the demon over lord had on him. Until then he was stuck like this. Battling those he didn't want to and not even being able to mutter a word about it.

"Cut the crap. . . . . . . what is your name?" said Yusuke.

The green haired demon was fuming now. "WHAT YOU CAN KILL OFF MY UNCLE IN A HEARTBEAT BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER MY NAME!"

"Right no clue what you are talking about." said Yusuke while looking around. He could see Jordan, Kayko, Botan, and Yukina all with the same black stare. Staring at the wall in front of them.

"I was there at the dark tournament where you killed him!" continued the demon ((I bet you guys can't guess who I am talking about)) "Killed him like he was nothing to anybody else."

"Would you get to the point here? I am sort of getting more pissed off." said Yusuke only half listening to this guy. The other half of his brain was planning on getting the girls free.

"You killed my uncle Ichagaki now I will kill you." ((WHOA who saw that one coming. No one that's who. hahaha. Come on some one has got to tell me that they didn't see that one coming right. ))

"Your saying that creep was your uncle." asked a very surprised Kuwabara "And you want to avenge him."

"So your saying this has nothing to do with before when I went into that demon strong hold and killed everybody in there." said Yusuke.

"What are you talking about fool?" asked the demon once again.

"That is nice to know, but you have still failed to give us your name." said Kurama in that cold tone he used when things got serious. ((*Drool* Kurama you are soooo hot! *Jump off of Kenshin's lap and onto Kurama's.* Kurama: You can sit on my lap anytime you would like, but would you stop drooling on me. Me*wipes mouth* my bad.))

"I was getting to that. My name is Shinjotsu. You will need to remember that name seeing how you all are soon going to obey me."

Yusuke was about to pounce on the guy, his fists were balled and his anger was rising. He didn't care if Hiei was in his way he was going strait for this demon named Shinjotsu. "Right I think your name sucks so I am just going to call you Famo." said Yusuke trying to keep the anger out of his voice.

"Yusuke, let me handle this guy." said Kuwabara. He held out his hand so Yusuke wouldn't go ahead with his attack. "Anything that is related to the creep deserves to die. I think imprisoning anything like that is just sick and he needs to be put away and I intend to do it. Go save the girls." ((Oh Kuwa, your so cute when you go all noble like that. Kuwa: You really think I am cute. Me: Yeah like little brother cute.))

Yusuke looked at Kuwabara, a hard look on his face but when he saw how serious Kuwabara was he smiled a cocky smile and gave him the thumbs up. He remembered the grudge that Kuwabara still carried against that doctor guy and the pain he went through to trying to free them from the things that were on their backs. So he agreed to him with out arguing.

Kuwabara than ripped out his spirit sword and was ready to attack when Hiei stepped in the way.

"Hiei, I'm not sure how this whole mind thing works but get out of my way."

Hiei disappeared into a blur and reappeared on Kuwabara's shoulder he was about to plunge his sword deep into Kuwabara's back and pierce his heart. When he stopped, he dropped the sword to the ground and Kurama picked it up.

"What is this?" asked Shinjotsu. He was looking at Hiei as he started to take control of his body.

"Aven let us be on our way. I must get this over with before the sun has completely risen."

Aven nodded and he opened a door that lead out of the great hall. All the girls and Shinjotsu ran through it, Aven entered and closed it behind them.

Hiei was still standing on Kuwabara's, he looked as if he was concentrating very hard on something. ((Hiei is so hot also. I would go sit on his lap but Vaoh has got all that called for. Tron: You think everybody it hot. Me: I can't help it. *Hugs Kurama*))

"Where the hell are they going?!?" Yelled Yusuke. He ran to the door and he was about to shoot it down when bright lights caught his eye. He turned his head to look at Hiei and 5 lights came shooting from his body.

"What the hell." he walked over to where his three friends stood. Kurama had bent over and picked up a jewel shard.

"Oh hey is that what was controlling Hiei?" asked Kuwabara

"Nice observation." said Hiei coldly as he jumped off of Kuwabara. "We need to get in there now. He is planning on combining bodies with that onna." Hiei was still stretching out his muscles.

"Why?" asked Kuwabara

Hiei glared a little he wasn't the type to enjoy being bombarded with questions. "With the human girl living inside of him he will be able to perform the Earths Archway. Because he will be human but also demon he can open a portal to Maki, the barrier that was made by spirit world was only made to fight off demons so he would be able to break it down with ease if he used to human girl."

"That's it!" yelled Yusuke

Yusuke held up his index finger and thumb to make a gun "I am getting everybody out of here NOW!"

Yusuke made a small spirit gun and blasted down the door. He saw the little pee on named Aven lying on the other side of the newly made archway. He had dived out of the way so that anything wouldn't hit him. Yusuke didn't take anytime grabbing this guy by his collar and lifting him into the air.

"Where are they?" asked Yusuke in a low growl

"I won't tell you." said Aven

"You mean your going to let this sicko get away with all of this!" yelled Kuwabara

"I refuse to betray my own brother." said Aven again

"Look I am freeing those guys one way or another so you might as well make this easy on everyone."

Aven didn't say anything he just sat there staring at Yusuke

"Ok let me put it this way. If you don't tell me where they are taking Jordan I will cut you up into little pieces and scatter you in the sage brush." ((I told you all Yusuke has gone psycho.))

Aven continued to stare at Yusuke but this time he finally opened his mouth. "If I tell you where my brother went to you can't kill him."

"And why wouldn't we kill him?" asked Kuwabara again

"He isn't normally like this. My uncle he did some experimenting on my brother and it made him a little crazy. My brother never wanted any of this until the injection that my uncle put into his neck. It was a weird sort of serum that was slowly going into him brain making him go insane."

"It appears that the Doctor didn't just experiment on only humans." stated Kurama aloud.

"Whatever if you just lead me to Jordan than I won't kill him." said Yusuke he was growing more and more impatient by the moment.

Yusuke dropped the demon, instantly he began to lead them to his brother. "We must hurry." Aven opened a trap door and began to run down the flight of stairs. When the stairs ended they climbed down a latter. The latter soon ended about ten feet above the ground.

Once they dropped down onto the ground Yusuke could see a large wooden door. Aven was struggling to get it open when Yusuke got impatient and blasted it.

"YOUR TOO LATE!" yelled the demon from the inside.

~*~

Me: Ok that is it for now.

Tron: That was weird I think I am confused.

Me: Well if anyone gets confused put it in the review and I will e-mail them about it and explain whatever they want to know. I hope everyone can see this because some people haven't been able to read this. I wish more people would review to this because I don't know if it is just a few people who can't see this or if a lot of people can't see it. Well got to go later.