Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ All Down Hill From Here ❯ I can't explain the feelings that your making me feel ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

((Before I start I want you to all read this. If you read the previous chapter 11 you should re-read this cause it's almost all the same but I added on a lot more and changed a few minor details.))

All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 11: Can't Explain the feelings that your making me feel.

Disclaimer: Does anyone actually read this. I mean if owned this I would make my story into episodes and NEVER LET IT END!!!!

Me: . . . . .

Kurama: . . . . .

Yusuke: . . . . .

Hiei: . . . . .

Kuwabara: . . . . .

Kenshin: . . . . .

Yusuke: Amy don't you have anything to say?

Me: What do you mean?

Kurama: Usually we can never shut you up.

Me: Umm, teen drinking is very bad.

Tron: Yo I got a fake ID though.

((bunch of clapping and yeah's))

Me: 1 here comes the 2 to the 3 to the 4

Tron: Everybody drunk out on the dance floor

Me: Baby girl *BEEP* jiggles like she want more

Yusuke: Like she a groupie and I aint even on tour

Tron: Maybe cause she heard that I rhyme hard core

Hiei: . . . . . . . . You all are dumb and I am leaving.

Vaoh: HIEI DON'T LEAVE ME! *jumps on foot*

Yusuke: Where did she come from?

Me: I would like to know the same thing.

*Meanwhile Vaoh is whispering in Hiei's ear. She than breaks in to evil laughter and sits down in a chair*

All: ???? ((think ?_?))

Hiei: You wouldn't.

Vaoh: *glares*

Hiei: Yes. *goes and sits on Vaoh's lap.

*All look at me* Me: What he's not sitting on my lap?

All: *shakes heads, while Voah is filling Hiei's butt.*

Vaoh: Very soft.

Hiei: What are you talking about I have buns of steel.

Vaoh: Bendable steel.

Yusuke: Oh *laughs until tears comes to eyes* well Hiei I think we should all have a feel. You know everyone should get to put in their opinions in. *starts rolling on the ground from laughter*

Me: While they continue their discussion on Hiei's butt, I will go on with the chapter. But first I would like to say SANGO16 YOU ARE ME HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasps for air after shouting* Thank you so much for the villain and I hope you don't mind but I am just changing a few things, well not changing but adding. Ok Also. KENSHIN I LOVE YOU.

*grab Kenshin and sit on his lap while I start typing.*

Kenshin: Um, thanks I guess.

Me: Must Kill Karu ((I have no clue how to spell it))

~*~

"Jordan what's wrong?" asked a worried Kurama. "And where is Yusuke?"

Jordan was breathing hard and shallow breaths, she had ran all the way up to camp, The girl had on Yusuke's coat and she was covered in his blood. Tears were rolling down her face.

"Oh it was so awful." said the girl in an almost monatomic voice.

"What happened?" persisted Kurama. He had his arms rapped around him and she was sobbing into his chest. ((It's a friendly hug everyone. If you were covered in some guy's blood you would need a hug to.))

Jordan than stopped crying and looked up at Kurama staring into his green eyes with her . . . . black ones? "Let me show you."

"What's wrong with your eyes?" asked Kurama while letting go of her and slowly edging away.

Jordan didn't answer she just stared at him with her weird eyes. She was slowly reaching in to the depths of Yusuke's jacket and was about to pull out something when there was a shout from behind her.

"Get away from her Kurama." yelled Yusuke.

Jordan turned around and glared at him. Yusuke was holding his hand over a large stab wound, blood was dripping from it and he had cuts on his arms. "I though I killed you."

"What, you mean she was always a bad guy." said Kuwabara "I mean girl."

"No." said Yusuke. His teeth were clenched together. "There is something in her neck, it's making her act this way."

"Of course, it must be what is controlling all the others." said Kurama

"You figured it out faster than I thought you would." said a voice none of them recognized.

Jordan looked up in a large oak tree, and standing in the Spanish moss was a man in a black coat with gold trim around the hood and the sleeves. The hood was pulled over his head hiding any form of identification.

"Let us be on our way Jordan, there isn't much you can do now."

The man disappeared, reappeared next to Jordan. He put one arm under her knees and the other one under back and picked her up from the ground. He disappeared and reappeared on the same tree branch he was on before.

"If you want her and your other friends back I suggest you all come to my domain in the morning and are ready to fight." said the man, his voice was velvety deep. This sort of voice would send shivers down any girls spine. ((Like Johnny Depp's voice. *Drool over Johnny* "She is a beauty Yusuke, I don't know if I want to give this one back."

He set Jordan down on the branch next to him, a hand protruded from the sleeve of his cloak and raised up to his hood pulling it back and revealing a handsome demon. Well he was handsome if you were into men with shoulder length forest green hair and bright eyes. He looked as if he was in his late twenties yet his smell was that of an older man. Much older man. With the same hand he used to pull back his black hood he grabbed the girl's chin and lifted it up towards him. "If only to upset you." he than kissed her very gently on the mouth.

((Ok so it isn't very different at the beginning that is just cause I really like my beginning ok. So sue me. LOL Jk I really don't want to be sued and if you did sue me you would get dittily squat.))

"GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF HER!" yelled Yusuke. He forgot the wound to his stomach and was ready to pounce on the guy.

"Or else what Yusuke?" asked the man while pulling away from Jordan a blank stare on her face.

"Or else I will rip out your windpipe shove it up you ass and make you shit out your mouth." said Yusuke in a very cold tone. ((Me: Yusuke has gone psycho. Yusuke: I am going to say that to somebody one day. Me: Oh I have more.))

The man just smiled and disappeared again picked up Kayko and reappeared on the tree branch, picked Jordan up once again "Your crazy, but I like you. Remember you have a dawn appointment with death I would hate for you to miss it."

As soon as he said that the three of them disappeared.

"Do you know who that was?" asked Ashley as he watched Jordan disappear before him.

"No." said Kurama "We need to get you healed so you can fight tomorrow."

"Nothing is going to keep me from fighting." said Yusuke the same cold tone in his voice.

* * *((In the mansion))* * *

"Here Aven take this one and help her see the light." said the demon in the black cloak. He handed Kayko over to another demon. This one had long strait brown hair that had tiny braids in it everywhere. His eyes were the color of stone and were just has cold. He took Kayko from his demon master and was about to walk away.

"What are you going to do to me?" yelled Kayko

"Since you asked I might as well tell you." said the demon while taking a seat in a large wood chair, "I will implant something in your body that will put you completely under my control, as I have done with the others. Unfortunately for you this will slowly turn you evil, so you would serve me willingly after that and there is no stopping it after that stage." The demon kicked off his shoes and told Yukina to come and rub them. ((I hate feet they are sooooo gross.)) From the corner that Hiei stood in he could be seen glaring. Anger was rising deep with in his body and he wanted to act but his body wouldn't let him wouldn't let him act.

"There is only one person that my little creation hasn't worked on and that is Hiei. I am not sure if he is to powerful for it or if he was already evil. Now take her away she is bothering me oh and make sure she is ready for the ceremony that will commence tomorrow."

The demon Aven took Kayko kicking and screaming out of the room. Aven led her to a bedroom and through her inside him following her. Kayko had grabbed a vase and was about to through it at him when she shot something at her. A glowing light buried itself in Kayko's stomach. When the glowing stopped her eyes went black and she dropped the vase on the ground.

In the other room the silver haired demon was snickering. His whole body began to glow with a purple aurora, while his eyes turned from the brown they had been once to a bright orange. "With everyone of Yusuke's friends I turn against him the more power I get."

"You know that you will loose." said a voice from the corner.

"What makes you think that?" asked the demon not even turning to look at Hiei. "That's enough Yukina."

"Yusuke doesn't loose. He will fight until he kills everyone in this building until he dies and even if he dies he will come back from the dead a second time to kill you."

"I am sure he will be less willing to fight when the people he loves turns against him to fight."

"Hn, are you so sure they will fight, I am fighting it and Jordan is beginning to." said Hiei a small smirk on his face.

When the silver haired demon heard this he looked over to Jordan. He saw her moving her hands around and looking at them her eyes were back to the normal blue. She than stared up and the silver haired demon a gold glare spread through out her eyes. This glare was filled with so much anger that it could even gave one of Hiei's a serous run for its money.

"You made me hurt Yusuke." she said with as much power as she could muster. As the sliver haired demon looked at her he noticed something out of the corner of his eye.

Hiei than moved on his own free will. His sword was drawn and he began to walk towards the demon very slowly.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!!!" Yelled the demon. The purple aurora than filled the room and the two fell back under his control. "We will solve this problem." As he said the he shot two glowing shards at Jordan and three more at Hiei.

"Now that that is taken care of, to decide which one of the ningen girls is going to aid me in my quest while the other will stand at my side as well, as my slave."

He was smirking to himself as the demon Aven walked in, Kayko was following obediently behind him. "I can't really tell which one of these girls Yusuke care more for." said the green haired demon. He stood up and walked over to the two girls that were now standing side by side. This demon was several inches taller than both of them. He was looking each one over before he turned his gaze over to Hiei.

"Be a good boy and do a mind search over them."

Now that Hiei was completely under this demon's control he couldn't even complain or scowl. He just had an blank look about her face. He walked in front of the two and stopped his Jagan eye began burning away the cloth that hid it from everyday view. Hiei turned around and pointed at Kayko.

"This is the girl you want." he said in the same cold tone he always had.

The evil demon that had captured Yusuke's friends smirked. "Now that was un expected." a sinister smile spreading across his face. It gently played on his soft lips.

~*~

Tron: Who's the pimp now???

Me: Not You.

Tron: You're just jealous that you didn't get offered to be bought off by Vaoh or get your butt felt up by sango16.

Me: I say this from the bottom of my heart, I am really happy it happened to you and not to me.

Kurama: What, she did that again????

Hiei: *lifts up a phone* what how did she get those pictures? *Grabs his sword and gets ready to leave*

Me: Where are you going?

Hiei: To roast some pink monkeys.

All stare at Hiei.

Me: Hiei maybe you should go to see a doctor.

Hiei: Hn

Kenshin: Oro

All: NO! DON'T START THAT AGAIN!!!

Tron: Jinx!

Me: Alright, don't drink and don't mix drinking with fireworks *shakes head* scary things happen.

Tron: Yeah her older brother shot her with a roman candle.

Me: Oh but I got him back.

Tron: With a paintball gun.

Me *snickers* yeah *snickers Again*

Yusuke: How painful can that be?

Me: *take out paint ball gun* Oh it hurts *I start shooting everyone with paintballs, well everyone except Kenshin.*

All: AH!

((Hehe I know this looks familiar doesn't it ^_~))