Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Angel of Love and Destiny ❯ How to Destroy Your Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Angel of Love and Destiny

By

Azumi Angel

Azumi: Okayz now it's time for our new fic!

Angel: Who ever said our?

Azumi: Fine I'll take all the credit

Angel:;;; I mean yes enjoy our ever so lovely fic! ^-^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Azumi: crosses over with InuYasha!!!

Summary: Misha Ayanokoji age of 16 wishes for something to happen in her life, not to be put in the same house as the person she hates!!! Kurama/Misha

Chapter 1: How to Destroy Your Life

Misha sighed as she brought her and her brothers stuff down from their rooms. She went into the taki and carried her brother with her for he was sleeping. She seemed happy to leave the house of her memorie. But she tilted her head down a bit. She knew why she didn't seem to like Suuichi well actually she doesn't hate him at all. He was her first erm let's start the flash shall we?

**************

Both Misha and Kurama that we know were 7. He picked on her for no reason (or is there?) at all. She liked him but she never knew why. He stuck gum in her hair, dumped mud all over her stuff and even tried to drop her into a river on a fieldtrip. She bought him presents like flowers, sweets, and she bought him an, `I love you.' Silver fox plushie but he still picked on her. She had given up a few years later.

[Misha-Age 11]

She came running from her house to Suuichi on the street. "What are you doing here loser (*gasp* Kurama!!)?" he asked annoyed. "She just smiled and gave him one last present in a box. "I'm leaving to Nermia today so I want to give you this. It's a goodbye present." He took it surprised and then he regained his composure. "You're leaving? Well good riddance!!" he shouted running home. But, when he got home he snuck underneath the rose bush into the backyard. He opened the box to find a 24 karat gold dipped rose in a case. His eyes widened when he saw the price tag on and how much it was. He then kept it in that small box in his room along with all the stuff she got him and a HUGE picture of Misha along with several other pictures of her. (o.o you really like her don't you Kurama? Kurama: *blushes* no! no I hate her! Misha: *sniffle* you mean you do hate me?! *starts crying* Azumi: Look what you did Kurama you're mean! Kurama: Ack! Stop crying please?! Misha: *stops crying and looks away* I hate you now! Kurama: Aw Man Azumi: Idiot Angel: bummer)

***End Flashback***

[Suuichi's house]

Misha arrived and swore she saw lightening behind the house (O.O;;;). She moved and stared towards the sky. Her father knocked on the door and Suuichi opened it surprised. He then saw Misha and his glance turned into a glare. She just went into the house and to the spare room she and her brother would be using. She let loose her long hair and stared out the window on her side. The put up a cloth on the middle of the room dividing it. The window was on the north side middle too so it was able for both of the to look through their half of it. They customized their sides and made it just like their own rooms. Takashi then knocked on the small wall they made. "Hey sis? Why did mom and dad have to leave us?" he asked sitting on his bed as she entered sitting also. "She brought him closer. "I don't know Takashi I guess it was from a job gone wrong from being scientists or something." Takashi then looked up. "But what about our jobs sis? We're-" she clamped her hand over his mouth. "Ten-chan don't ever tell anyone about our job. People are around always watching."

[Outside the room]

Kurama's ear was on the door. `What job could they have?' he thought taking his ear off the door. He then heard someone come to the door so he pulled back as though just coming as she opened it. "What do you want?" she asked. Kurama just ran out of sight and then she decided to see the rooms of the house even Suuichi's room. She saw Shiori's and it reminded her of her mothers and then she walked towards Kuramas room. She opened the doors and observed the room it shocked her. It had pictures of foxes and fox plush toys along with pictures of him and his friends. She noticed the circle light switch and gave it a quarter turn to the right. The walls changed into a deep huge chamber with a huge potion pot and a picture of her face with a few spots gone as though it was ripped. "There we go. Wait if that was the right then what's the left?" she was about to turn it when Kurama's hand stopped her. "Hasn't anyone told you to mind your own business?" he asked panting. She gave the knob a slight tilt and the bed appeared with a fox looking like the one she got him. He panicked. "Look you shouldn't do that to my room!!" he grabbed her hand from turning it more when it made another knotch. The desk disappeared and soon the scarf she had given him appeared on a rack with all the other coats she gave him for Christmas. Then she was about to turn it again when he stopped her. "Get out of my room now." He said pushing her out. "Geez what a sour puss!" she stuck her tongue out at the door. `But I can't help but wonder why all the stuff I gave him before are in that last part.' She thought. She then waited out in her brothers room watching him play on the Xbox. She got a controller and started playing with him on Halo Campaign mode. It turned night without noticing and then Takashi went to sleep. She tucked him in and kissed his forehead like a loving mother. Then she waited for everyone to sleep when she crept to Suuichi's room. She opened the door and saw something very shocking. Suuichi was on his bed sleeping next to the plushie she gave him, the coat rack was holding those expensive coats and scarf that she bought him, and in front of her was a huge picture of herself in your best dress which you showed just for him on Valentines day surrounded by red roses. Next to his bed on the bedside table was a smaller picture in a frame of her holding a heart pillow that read, `Aishiteru forever in my heart.' Her eyes widened as she thought, `Oh. My. God. Is this the Suuichi I knew or did someone kidnap him and replace him?' She stepped backwards onto a squeaky floorboard awakening him. He noticed the room and he looked shocked not to mention devastated. "Um Misha I can expl-" he didn't get to finish when she ran back to her room and out the window into the darkness of the night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Azumi: wow whee that is one odd chapter

Angel: you got that right

Azumi: ready?

Angel: whenever you are

A&A: R&R!^_^

Kurama: Why do you torture me in these fics?