Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Magic ❯ Life Itself and Anime Entrances ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AnimeAngel007: Eh hehe…something weird happened to the chapter manager ssooo…I had to delete the old one…and its reviews…*sigh*

Yusuke: …You shouldn't even put it up then…

AnimeAngel007: o.0 NEVER!!! I HAVE A RIGHT AS AN AUTHORESS TO PUT UP STORIES WHEN I WANT TO!!!

Yusuke: …Right…

Kurama: *sighs* Since all of the reviews have been deleted, she would like to have…replacements…so to speak…

AnimeAngel007 :*puts a R.I.P. stone over the deleted reviews*

Yusuke: …Before she gets crazier…

Kuwabara: …Is that even possible?

Hiei: *disclaimer guy* Hn…she doesn't own us…Any of you bakas that think she does, deserves a bloody death…

Kurama: …*sweatdrops*

Life Itself With Anime Entrances: Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

Danika was an average girl. She went to school, she had a family, and loved anime. So much…that she often dreamed about it and seemed to live in the world she had imagined about. Almost everyone does this, but she was completely into it. What would happen…if dreams would come so far… Would that mean…it would really…happen? Maybe too much daydreaming isn't very good for you after all.

Danika's POV

"AAAAAAHHH!!!"

I can't believe I was so dumb!!! This was what I got for drawing in a room where the bell was getting fixed…The janitor could have at least told me the bell rang BEFORE 3 minutes passed…

"Oh great!!!" I almost tripped on a stair as I ran into the room as fast as I could. Thankfully, the passing bell rang just as soon as I sat down in a desk. "Phew…I thought I was gonna be late…" I said while breathing tiredly. "We thought you might actually be late as well…" someone remarked. "Yeah me too…" I said. "That would be a sure sign of the apocalypse…" she joked again. I just stood there looking dumb. If it was an anime world…I would have been sweatdropping -_-;;.School was so boring and the lectures went on and on(wow what a surprise…). As soon as school was over, I was dropped off at home where I had to do all my homework, but instead I sat there fidgeting with the pencil daydreaming again…(Life is just full of surprises neh? …^_^;;)

Author's POV

Danika was still daydreaming until 3:00 later that day. Thankfully she didn't have too much homework and was able to finish it in an hour. It was Friday, but she had gotten her work done before-hand so she could draw or go on-line during the weekend.

"Hm…" Danika hummed while checking the clock. It was 3:12, and thankfully Yu Yu Hakusho was back on the TV(It better come back)…

"YAAY!!!" Danika was completely obsessed with anime especially YYH. Because of three reasons. One, it included fighting the heck out of demons and bad…peoples… Two, cause it was totally overall coolios…(If that isn't a word…It is now…) And three…the guys are…kinda cute…*cough*.

Danika's POV

//YYH is on again…Thank goodness//

I couldn't believe that Yu Yu Hakusho was cancelled for about a month. I wanted to see the finals of the dark tournament…who doesn't?

It was awesome. It made me get up and scream ^_^!!! I wished that I lived in that kinda world. I just wish it could be just like anime. I drew pretty well, I wrote fanfics, and I daydreamed…but that was the closest I've ever gotten to being in an anime world…

My parents were going to be late that night, so it gave me some free time. Unfortunately I felt so tired…I laid down in bed to rest…

//Just a quick nap…//

I just laid down and drifted off to sleep…

~Dream Sequence~

I can remember it clearly. The whole room was black…there was no light whatsoever. I was in that room, I was sleeping in the dream. In the dream I had woken up by a bright light. The light was an eerie white glow, I couldn't resist staring as I shielded my eyes. There…was a voice…(HOLY CHEESE?!? IS SHE DEAD?!?)

"Danika? Danika?"

"Huh? Who's there?" I looked around frantically trying to find the source of the voice.

"You have been dreaming…now its time for it to come true…"

There was another strong light and suddenly the whole room was completely engulfed. I felt my body be pulled out of my place. My spirit and soul felt like it went with it. I had a sense this was a dream, but it felt…so real…

"Wake up…"

~Awake~

Still Danika's POV

There was an alarm clock ringing. But how could that be…I don't HAVE an alarm clock… I just reached around trying to find the button to shut the stupid alarm up! I didn't want to open my eyes. I was still too tired…

"Big sister! Wake up! Its time for your school meeting thing…" I heard a small childish voice talking…only…it was a girlish voice. I don't have a sister… HOLD ON!!! I quickly opened my eyes to see the contents of the room. Everything was…was…ANIMATED!!!

"Honey," I heard a woman's voice coming from downstairs talking now, "Today's the day go over to the University and find your classes."

Uni…uni…VERSITY?!?!? I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO GO TO A UNIVERSITY!!! I ran to the bathroom which I managed to find pretty quickly. I looked into the mirror and saw two black eyes staring back at me…only they were…anime eyes. Rather curly, messed-up hair was hanging down over my shoulder. I just blinked seriously in front of the mirror. Then I went over to the door of the bathroom and shut it tight…

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Author's POV

No this was not a dream. It was definitely real. Danika was in the world she had dreamed about, but she wasn't ready to accept it. She tried to wake up, whatever the `dream' was, Danika felt it was too real…so real it was scary.

Danika's POV

No no no no…it's just a dream. I just kept pinching myself.

"Ow ow ow ow ow…"

Ok obviously it didn't work…I went over to the small sink and started splashing my face with water. The drops felt cold…wait, how can I feel it if it was a dream?

"No this can't be real…" I just stared at the sink with my hands clenched against the table. Whatever happened in that wacked out dream, it brought me here. The light…it wasn't a person or a being…it was just a voice. And that voice, I recognized it. It was…mine…

Author's POV

Danika went to her room. Her face was soaked with water from the sink. Her ebony eyes looked innocent and cute, but right now, they were filled with denial. Her wet hair was dripping water all over the carpet of the room, leaving black spots over the magenta hue. Her black hair was curly towards the ends and went to a little below her shoulders. Yes, she was in an anime world now. It would be just like she dreamed it to be, only real and more dangerous then just imagining it.

Danika's POV

I can't believe it. Stupid anime world, I have to go to school… The University or something like that. I got ready for the `meeting day', while I thought over everything. What does my family look like here. There were tons and tons of questions I needed to answer. One kept biting me in the neck though. HOW OLD AM I IN HERE?!?!? Obviously I wasn't the size I was yesterday…

I already had everything ready except my clothes unless I wanted to make a good impression in school by wearing my pajamas. I looked in the closet first. It was filled with kimonos and other Chinese themed clothing. Not fair…why didn't I have those in real life?

My room was medium sized. It had a bed in the middle and a desk and computer and laptop at the side of the room. Next to the bed were some drawers and a small lamp. The alarm clock I `shut up' was in the shape of a rabbit. I checked the drawers for some clothes. I took out a white, buttoned, long-sleeved shirt, a red jacket, a dark blue skirt, and a red ribbon to tie the collar of my jacket and shirt together. As I was putting on the clothes, I noticed a wallet on the top of the drawer. I opened it to see what it held. There was a license:

Name: Danika K.

Sex: F

Date of Birth: September 28, 1986

….

My eyes widened as I saw the birth date…they widened even more after I saw the next part…

Age:17

Author's POV

Danika was 17 here. She always imagined it that way. It shocked her a bit though. But 17 was still a young age to apply to any college. With this on her mind, Danika tied her hair up in a mid-way ponytail and went downstairs to face the truth of what her family here looked like and to see if she could get some answers without them thinking she was a nut case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

AnimeAngel007: WWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Yusuke: …Kami, I was only kiddin about the whole deletion thing…

AnimeAngel007: WWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Yusuke: …SHUT UP!!!

AnimeAngel007: *poof*

Yusuke: …

AnimeAngel007: *turns chibi and cries waterfalls* WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Kuwabara: …o__o

Kurama: Oh dear…

Hiei: …*twitch* SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS BAKA!!! *picks her up and throws her to who knows where*

AnimeAngel007: o.0 EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!! *crash*

Kurama: *gasp* HIEI!!!

Hiei: Hn…she deserved it…

Kuwabara: …ouch…

Yusuke: THAT'S gonna leave a mark…

Chen: *appears outta nowhere* Every review will save a fellow chibi *nods*

Yusuke: …rrriiiggghhhttt…