Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Baby sitting Demons ❯ Get Well Card For you ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello. I always forget put disclaimer.. I no see why should, but oh well. You all know I do not own Yu-Yu Hakusho

Keiko was in the living room picking up some of the empty ice cream bowls and other small things. She groaned flopping onto the couch. " Today was a very busy day. We had to wait at the doctor's office, and then those so-called doctors hurt Kurama-chan and Hiei-chan. Some doctors they are."

The brown-haired human stood up and decided to finish cleaning before the two demons woke up.

Hiei opened his eyes, but his vision was all blurred. The fire demon started panicking until he felt what was covering his eyes.

Silver hair from the sleeping fox was spread over his face, Kurama was very close to him trying to get warm from Hiei's his body temperature. Hiei sat up, the hair falling from his face into a pool of more silver hair.

Kurama stirred as Hiei moved but only rolled on his back breathing softly. Hiei looked at Kurama a sad look darkened his face.

" Kurama-chan is still sick. Who will I play with?" Hiei casts one look at Kurama's cheeks that were still stained with red, showing he had a fever, before jumping off the bed and looking for Yukina.

Keiko heard small footsteps coming towards her, she got up and looked down the hall seeing Hiei. She smiled at him, but her smile soon turned into a frown.

" What's wrong Hiei-chan?" She bent down to Hiei's level. Hiei looked down.

" Kurama-chan is still sick. How can I make him better?" Keiko picked up the forbidden child.

"Here. I will show you how." Hiei smiled at her, his small fangs showing.

She sat the jaganshi down at the table, the human girl left the room leaving a confused fire demon behind.

" Food?" Hiei asked out loud. Keiko returned a few seconds later with paper and a small colorful box. She laid them on the table in front of Hiei.

" What are these?" He picked up the box shaking it lightly, after a few seconds of shaking he opened it up seeing colorful crayons. " A magic stick?" Keiko laughed. " No, these are called crayons."

She could see confusion written all over Hiei's face. " You draw with them." With that Hiei smiled.

" I get to draw?" Keiko nodded. " When you're done tell me and we can give it to Kurama-chan."

Hiei nodded not saying anything, he was too busy drawing on the paper.

Youka was drawing in the ground with her index finger, the pictures were of cookies and ice cream.

She looked over at Yusuke and Kinaka who have been yelling at each other for the past hour since they set up camp.

" When are they going to stop?" The small fox asked. Botan shrugged. " Until one runs out of breath I suppose." Youka giggled.

" I don't even understand why they're fighting now, we're on the right trail."

Youka continued her drawing, she was so hungry. Kigame and Kuwabara were out hunting for food, and still had not returned yet. Suko moved close to Youka looking over her shoulder. " What are you drawing?" Youka moved away from the picture allowing the girl to see. Suko looked at the drawing with confusion.

" And what is that?"

" Human food. This is a cookie." She pointed to the circle shape with small dots inside it. " And that is sweet snow." She pointed to the bowl of ice cream.

" Sweet snow huh? Is it good?" Youka nodded vigorously. " Very!" Suko continued to talk to Youka, while Kinaka and Yusuke kept yelling.

" For the last time I know where we're going!" Kinaka yelled loudly.

" If you know where we're going how come were not there?!" Kinaka growled in outrage at him. He has been asking her the same thing over and over again.

" Listen you pathetic excuse for a human, if you don't shut up I will..." Yusuke cut off Kinaka.

" You're gonna what?" Yusuke mocked. Kinaka growled at him and in a blink of an eye she was gone.

" Oh yeah! I'm very scared! You're just going to run away! Stupid fox!"

Kinaka appeared behind him and tackled him to the ground. She pinned him to the ground with her clawed hands. " You want to die human?" Yusuke sweated.

" Why don't we just talk this out over dinner!" Kinaka looked up to see Kigame happily skipping through the forest making her way to the group.

" Look what I found!" She held up her catch happily. " See!" She caught at least ten different types of creatures. Kuwabara came out looking all beat up.

" What happened to him?" Kinaka asked Kigame.

" He got beat up."

" Did you beat him up?"

" No. I think he got in a fight with a fish or something." Kinaka sweat dropped.

" Humans really are weak." She muttered.

" Where is your catch?" The fox half-breed glared at the orange-haired human. Kuwabara laughed nervously. " She ate them!" Kuwabara yelled. Kigame froze when Kinaka grabbed her tail.

" You what?!" Kigame looked confused. " What? What did I do?!"

" Y-you ate the food!" Kuwabara pointed an accusing finger at the cat demon. Kigame's entire hyperness left her and she became scared.

" No I did not! Kinaka you can't believe him!"

" Where is his food then?!" Kigame looked over at Kuwabara who sent Kigame a message telepathically.

" Hey listen to me! Tell Kinaka you ate it! She will not hurt you like she will me! Just say you ate it!"

Kigame smirked. " You do know she is a telepath right?"

Kuwabara's face faulted, he looked at Kinaka who was glaring at him. " Making me yell at her like that." She walked slowly up to him. " So you ate it all?"

Kuwabara laughed nervously. " Well really… I didn't catch anything!" Kinaka growled in annoyance.

" You're more stupid than the other human!"

" Will you all stop fighting? Lets just eat." Koenma interrupted them and took the food from Kigame's hands.

Kinaka turned around and stormed away mumbling curses to herself. Kigame's hyper personality came back as she bounded over to the food. Youka laughed and ran over to the fire.

Youka grabbed it and started eating.

" Hey aren't you going to cook it?" Yusuke looked down at the black-haired fox. " Why?" Yusuke sighed and put his food over the fire.

Hiei held up his colorful picture. " I'm done!" He yelled happily running to Keiko. As he did so Yukina walked in.

" Hiei-chan what do you have there?" She put the bags down in the kitchen and looked at the picture.

" Oh my…" she covered her mouth with her hands.

The picture had stick figures. In the picture was Hiei and Kurama and something dead with lots and lots of blood. It was hard to make out everything, it all looked the same, besides one figure had fox ears and the other had black spiky hair.

" What is this picture of?" Yukina asked sweetly.

" That's me and Kurama! And we just killed that demon! It's a get well picture, I want him to get better so we can play!"

Yukina looked at the picture once more. " Well its…. very pretty Hiei-chan."

" Really?!"

" Yes, you should go give it to Kurama-chan now."

Hiei ran into the room where Kurama was. Keiko was sitting on the bed taking Kurama's temperature.

Hiei started coughing but thought nothing of it. He had to give his picture to Kurama.

" Kurama-chan! Look what I made you!" He hopped on the bed coughing again, he walked over to Kurama who smiled at him. Keiko looked at the picture and sighed. "Even demon kids like what older ones like…"

Kurama took the picture and looked at it. " Thanks!" Kurama pressed his ears against his head. " Are you ok?"

Hiei was coughing and looking really white.

" Hiei-chan?" Keiko picked him up and felt his forehead. " Ah, you have a fever too!"

Yukina walked into the room. " He's sick too? Well I bought ice cream and cookies. So we're prepared." She took Hiei from Keiko and cradled him in her arms. Keiko took the temperature taker from Kurama. " He still has a pretty high fever. I think it's time for more medicine."

Yukina laid Hiei next to the fox who Keiko had just gave some medicine. " What are we going to do for Hiei-chan? Do we have to get more medicine?" Yukina shook her head. " Just give him some of Kurama-chan's medicine, they are demons so even without the full prescription they will get better."

" Keiko-chan. Yukina-chan. I want sweet snow and cookies." Kurama looked at the human and the koorime pitifully.

" Of course." Yukina left the room while Keiko told them a story.

After a few minutes Yukina returned with two bowls of ice cream and Oreo's.

" Here you go." She handed them out giving them three cookies each.

" I'll go start dinner now. How about soup?" Keiko nodded her approval. Yukina left with a smile on her face.

When Keiko looked at Hiei and Kurama they were both licking the icing off the cookies. " Oh you two. Eat the whole thing."

" But the icing is easier to eat! And it's better!" Hiei continued licking the cookie.

Kurama had chocolate and ice cream all over his face. He and Hiei both were a complete mess.

" Can we have more?" Kurama licked the spoon, then the bowl making sure he had every last bit of ice cream.

" Lets having dinner first. Then to can have some more." Kurama pouted, he looked at Hiei who was slumped over a sleep.

" I don't want to sleep. Can we play?"

" Kurama-chan, how about we wait for your fever to die down a bit." Kurama sighed but agreed.

Keiko laid Hiei down wiping his face and covering him up.

" Come on. Lets go see Yukina-chan." She picked up the fox and left the room.