Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayed by lust ❯ Kaname's Song ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sushi: Hi people. This is my first fic. I don't know what the heck I'm doing.Also I dont have spell check.....*_*
Hiei: Baka ningen onna
Sushi:STFU Hiei
Hiei:Hn
Sushi: Yeah I thought so. >_>
Hiei: Do you have a death wish onna.
Sushi:OMG that was so cute. Please say it again.
Hiei: O_O *Walks away*
Sushi: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ ~~^^~^~^~^~

"Go away fat head!!!!!!!" Kaname screamed, emerald eyes gleaming with hate, as she ran down the street. A tall man with brown short hair chase after her. "Kaname hear me out ok!!!!!! It was in your contact. You cant back out on it." The man continued running towards Kaname but she had already stop. It was to late for Mr. Abanashi to stop so he trampled over the poor short little girl. Mr. Abanashi sat up and started to try and shake the girl awake. It was no use though. Swirls twirled about in her eyes. "Kaname please wake up and listen to wake I have to say." People started to crowd around. Some gasping as they realized who it was that laid on the cold cement floor. Though she wasn't wearing her make-up the strange spiral like tattoo gave her Identity away.

"Thats Kaname Misturugi the puck rock star!!!" Someone shouted as more poeple started to crowd around. Kaname' s manager cursed under his breath as he gentle shook his little star to try and wake her.

"Please Kaname if you wake up I'll get you some of that Ice cream...I mean sweet snow you love." He quickly remember the name she called it. With a jolt Kaname was off the ground and pulling Mr. Abanabashi away from the crowd. The crowd started to pursue them but suddenly Kaname's speed boasted and her and the manager were but just a dot in the horizon.



~~Yusuke and the gang~~

"Yusuke please can you turn down the television. My mother will be home soon and I don't want her to get a head ache." Kurama pleaded over the loud music coming from the television screen.

"Ohh come on Kurama. She wont be home for a while. A bingo game takes a while to play." Yusuke gripes as he looked over to the red headed boy. "Those old poeple take a while to move those chips around." Kurama just sighed and walked over to the television set and did it himself. Kuwabara then ran into the room and tripped over the carpeting. He flew into the air and landed in front of the crimson eye fire apparition.

"Baka." Hiei exclaimed before taking a seat on the window sill.

"Im not an idiot!!!!!" Kuwabara shot up and was in Hiei's face. "Shorty do you have a death wish or something."

"Hn. I was about to say the same." Hiei said reaching for the hilt of his sword. A battle was on the way before Yusuke suddenly shouted.

"Kuwabara look. Its that hotty with the spiraly thingy under her eye." Yusuke pointed towards the screen of the television as Kuwabara walked over to it and squinted his eyes. A girl with a spiral under her left eye with three dots to the side of it, was singing into a mic. She strummed the guitar in her hands as her long knee length red hair cascaded down her shoulders.

"Oh yeah I know her. Her name is Kaname Misturugi. She 15 years old same as you." He said. "This is her knew song. 'Betray your lust'.

Kurama looked at the screen as did Hiei. "She has a nice voice." Kurama stated. As he looked carefully at the screen.

"Hn." Hiei simply grunted and opened the window. In a flash he was gone. Kurama looked about and noticed Hiei was missing.

"You guys should really get going now. My mother well be home soon and I need to prepare dinner for her." Kurama said sweety while pushing the two teens out the door. With that he shut the door and left for the kitchen.

"Fine we don't need you any ways!!!" Yusuke screamed at the top of his lungs. He grabbed the confused Kuwabara and started down the street. "

"Where are we going Urameshi?" Kuwabara asked. The sun was still out and the sky was clear.
"To the arcade." Yusuke mumbled upset at being thrown out. They both walked down the road and off to the arcade.

~~Kaname~~
Kaname happily ate her ice cream while muttering incoherent things about pink bunnies and rapid squirrels. "Damned squirrels always betray me and go with those stupid pink fluff balls of doom." She exclaimed before shoving the entire cup of Sweet Snow into her month. The tall man sitting in front of her widened his eyes as Kaname started to gagged and mutter about 'coldness burns'. He smiled as she settled down and ordered some more sweet snow.
"More chocolate sweet snow please." The man at the counter stared in confusion.
"She means Chocolate Ice Cream." Mr.Abanashi stated as the man nodded and started to scoop some more for Kanama.
"I need to make a song so people understand the great importants of Sweet snow." She smiled as the man brought her the chocolate goodness.
"You do that. Anyhow, Kaname? You need to finish High school. I know its not a good idea with you being who you are. But I already signed you up at the nearest high school to your apartment. Not under your true name of course." Kaname stared at him confused. She mumbled something, her mouth filled with ice cream." I know I know. I talk to the principle and they know your true Identity. But when you go you need to cover up that birthmark of yours under you eye. Also Your name will be Rena Featherstone. Your school uniform is at your apartment." Mr. Abanashi exclaimed. He was surprised that she took this so calmly and quietly.
Kaname's hands started to shake. While veins popped out of her head. He spoke to soon. She blasted up knocking the chair she was in over. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I CANT GO TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL. ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME KILLED BY CRAZY FANS BOYS!!!!!!!!"
"If you tell everyone that you aren't her they should leave you be." Her manager said with a sweat drop.
"AHHHH YOUR SUCH A BAKA!!!!!!!!!!! BAKA BAKA BAKA !!! FATHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaname screamed.
"Excuse me is there a problem here?" The cashier came over.
"No not at all." Mr. Abanashi waved his hands about. "She just over reacting a bit over some bad news. Right Kaname?" He turned over to her, but to his surprise Kaname was not there. But in her place a large pillow with a signed picture tape to the top of it. There was also a note attached to it.
It stated:
Dear Fatheaded person who controls my pathic existence.
I dont like your cottage cheese flavored ears. Nor do I appercete you going behind my back and enrolling me into a public school. To add to that chosing a name for me as well. But I will comply to your demands seeing I am bound by the fineprint of my contract. I do not go back on my word. For that is my way of the ninja. (Naruto not mine!!!)
So I leave you with this Picture of me. You can continue your conversation and it will be the same as if I were still there.
Sincerly, your dear little money maker, ruler of the pink bunnies of doom
-Kaname
'When did she have enough time to write this' He asked himself as he sweatdroped. He then started a useless conversation with the pillow. "Why me.....?" He asked the pillow and paid for the ice cream and left. "I guess I will call her in the morning."

~~Five minutes later~~


Kaname stood 5'4 in the deepest part of the park. The trees were tall and their leaves blanketed over the trunks, leaving the forest shaded and quite. She looked about to see no one in sight. She was usual able to sense poeple and things around her. That was one of the reasons the paparazzi were never able to get her on film. She let out a loud obnoixous laugh, as a sign of victory ditching her manager. She had escaped his evil clutches. Relief was the emotion she felt as she jumped up and down, giggling with glee.That damned tour was over, at least for the next year.Though she still had to do photo shoots and make new songs. She thought that after becoming famous her life would be easier, though this wasnt the case.

Tours here, concerts there, autographs, pictures, no where was safe. And now, now she had to go to school and finish her 'education'. What would she need it for? She was rich, she didn't need an education. She cursed the fine print of he contrat.

Now though, she worried about going to school. Why did she have to go? Why not just hire a private teacher. Its not like a private teacher would kill you or something. She was becoming a famous punk rocker. Wailing on her guitar, singing her songs. Her signature birthmark under her eye, though people think its a tatoo,and long red treases that came to her knees. Though it was down and let loose to twirl about at concerts and shows. Her hair was in the way. So she braid it in the back. The top layer of her hair was to her shoulder sthough. So when she braided she would appear to have short hair.

"Alright then. Lets get to my secrect training." She looked around once more to make sure no one was around. She lifted her hands into the air then crashed them into the ground. The ground cracked. The crack ran about twenty feet in frount of her. "Wow, Im getting stronger. I need to work more on my speed later. Then with that wierd aura. Its alot like Dragon ball Z." She jumped about talking to herself. "I just followed that little explaination Gohon gave to Videl. I cant fly back still I can do this." She lifted her hand and it started to glow a bright blue she then attacked the closest tree. The tree split in two before it crashed to the ground. "Shoot I still cant shoot the energy out yet." 'I guess my strong points are my speed and strentgh. Good thing I copied the DBZ characters and had wieghted wrists bands and leg warmers made. How much am I up to now? 250 lbs. a leg and 175 lbs a wrist. So That makes me wiegh about 965 lbs.' She thought. "Man Im a fat ass." She then said aloud. Before she continued terrorizing the poor trees of the surrounding forest.(I dont own Dbz people either....duh.)


~~Hiei~~

Hiei traveled swiftly through the darkening forest. His long black cloak catching the wind. The moon had now just taken the place of the sun in the now 'night' sky. His nose twitched as the slight smell of blood crossed his path. Within less then five seconds Hiei found the owner of ther blood scent. A young girl was sleeping under a large tree that was covered in blood. Punch marks covered its trunk. He walked closer to find that the girls hands were also covered in blood. Along with a few splinters. He came closer.

The girls breathing was steady as her chest raised and fell with each slow breath. Hiei walked closer to her. Red bangs fluttered in the cool night breeze over her closed eyes. He studied her. She was wearing a purple jacket take only stop below he beast. She wore a Striped black and gray shirt and kakai cargo capris. She wore no make up but under her left eye was a line that then became a spiral. On the left side of it were three dots. Something in the back of his mind told him that he had seen this girl before. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

Hiei went even closer to her. His face just an inch away from hers.

~~Kaname~

Kaname was exhasted from her training and her hands were killing her. Suddenly she felt hot breath on her face. 'Something..Someone is there' She thought. Her eyes shot opened. Crimson orbs stared at her just about an inch away from her. She blushed madly as the strange man stared at her. His eyes never leaving hers. She never had anyone so close to her beforeit shocke her.

She snapped to her scenses and shouted at the man whose hair defied gravity. It was black with a white starburst in the center of it. "What the hell are you looking at and why the hell are you so freakn' close!!!!!!" She shouted so loud it echoed through out the empty woods.

"Hn." Hiei exclaimed and put his hand on the hilt of his sword. Kaname's eyes widen as she watches his actions.

"Oh Oh.." She exclaims as in a flash his sword is pushed against the soft pale flesh of her neck.

"Baka ningen onna." He spat at her. "Never talk to me that way.

"I didnt talk to you shorty." She spat back though both of the two were the same hieght. "I yelled at you Baka!!!!" She shouted. His blade slid across her neck making a small gash as the blood trickled down to her collerbone.

Hiei growled. She growled back. "Whore." She spat again. His eyes dilated as he swung his sword towards her neck. Preparing to decapitate her.

The blade hit the tree and was deeply embedded into it. "What the.." He spun around to find Kaname running at him with a balled fist, that was still bloody from early training. Hiei was unable to see you escape his grasp. He dodge her puch but he went flying into a near by tree as she kick him sqaure across the face. He landed with a thud then pushed himself back up. His sword was still embedded in the tree, but he charged at Kaname his fists on fire.

Kaname's eyes widened as Hiei charged at her. 'He is really fast. As fast as me. Shoot his fists are on fire.' She was hit full force by Hiei's punch but she stood up and spit out the blood from her mouth. Her fist glew blue as she charged at the spiky hair darf. Hiei charged as well. The two beings fists clashed creating a huge shockwave that made the forest pluse. The battle raged on for two hours. Hiei had regained his sword and left many semi deep gashes across Kaname's back right shoulder and adomenal.

Hiei was also suffering. His face was cut and buised from the many successful hits landed by Kaname. He had some how lost his cloak and shirt leaving his chest bare revealing the many bruises and cuts from the small girls fists. Both of the fighters were out of breath. "Your nothing but a short little dress wearing transvite!!!!!" She was refering to cloak Hiei was waering before the battle.

"Onna you will die at my hands!!!!" Hiei shouted ready to remove his headband.

"Fathead!!" Kaname shouted stupidly and stuck out her bloody tounge.

He tore off his headband revealing his third eye. His Jagen. A sadistic smile crossed his face as her eyes widened. "Who Ive been fighting a mutate...." She said a little confused.

As he steadied his sword something rang. Hiei took out a small compact then looked at Kaname and left.

"Wow a girly man...." She stated as Hiei ran off. "Guess he saw himself in the mirror of his compact and decided he needed a shower."

Kaname looked at her watch. "Whhhaaaaa!!! Its already 10:30!!!!!! I need to take a shower and get ready for bed." She ran limping back towards her aparments.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ ^~^~^~^~^~
Sushi: Well Im done.
Hiei: Onna you only did one chapter.
Sushi: Alright alright Ill update later. I just finished typing.
Hiei: Weak ningen
Sushi: What did you say
Hiei: *Draws katana*
Sushi: Never mind. Sorry Hiei hehehe. Please say it.
Hiei: *sighs* Please Review.


Converting /tmp/phpyByEjj to /dev/stdout