Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayed by lust ❯ Nightmares ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sushi: Hi peoples. If any are reading this I will dance for you!!!
Hiei: O_O Onna off the table.
Sushi: *twirls about before falling on her head*
Hiei: O_o
Sushi: Owww @_@
Kurama: She does not own Yu Yu Hakusho.
Hiei: Where'd you come from.

~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^ ~*^~*^~*^~*^~

Kurama reached the tall golden doors of Koenma's office. He pushed them open but found three ogres running back and forth with files and papers in their hands.

"Kurama!!! Your finally here. Where's Hiei?"

"Right here." Hiei walked passed Kurama and took his place on the near by wall. Leaning against it. His eyes were shut, but his breath was slightly irregular.

Koenma's mouth was a gapped as he stared at Hiei. Then turned to Kurama who showed the same shocked expression.

"What happened to you?"Koenma final asked. As he stared at Hiei's injured body. He had his cloak on but it was tattered. He had one black eye and bruises and scratches all over his body. He might even had a few broken bones, but if so you couldn't tell.

"Hiei are you Alright?" Kurama asked.

"Hn." He responded. He then glared at the two as they quickly closed their open mouths.

"Ummm... maybe you should go to the medical ward." Koenma stated.

"I'm fine!" Hiei shouted at the small toddler.

"Right anyway, as you can see things a a bit hectic around here.Its really hard to keep track of everything thats going on. I couldn't even locate Yusuke and/or Kurabara.We just acquired some information that is of the utmost importants. You two will need to pass on the information to the others later. Apparently a group of demons is out looking for a human."

"A human why?" Kurama ask.

"Let me finish..."Koenma cleared his throat. "Yes anyway, The person they are after has a strange spirit energy. It is only released when their death accuses. It generates a strong pulse of energy that has the capability to destroy the barriers that separate the three worlds. Though it will only happen if the human dies in the Makia. We don't know the exacted cause of this is but we cannot let this happen." Kurama nodded and Hiei just lean against the wall.
"Who is this human?" Kurama inquired.

"We don't know. All I know is a symbol will appear under the humans....yes the humans left eye."

Kurama got a strange look in his emerald orbs. Hiei's eyes shot opened.

"Whats does this symbol appear as?" Hiei exclaimed giving a death glare towards Koenma.

"Yes. What does it look like." Kurama questioned.

"Ummm..." Keonma took out a piece of paper as the ogres ran about searching through files and papers scattered to the floor. He then began to draw. "Like this." He lifted the small piece of paper and pointed the a spiral with three small dots to the left. Hiei's eyes narrowed with hate as Kuramas's widened. "We have searched all of the files and found no one with this symbol. We believe it might have been stolen by the demons who are now after the person." Koenma stated.

"Sir.....I believe I know who this person you are searching for is." Kurama spoke whiched made Koenma spray out his coffee he had started to drink. This stained the papers that laid scattered across his desk.

~~Kaname~~

Kaname had finally reached her apartment before slamming the door shut and locking it. "Man that guy was strong........Wait I never got shorty's name."She gasped. "Oh well who needs it. He's just some creepy pysho anyway."She muttered under her breath.

Her deep emerald orbs shot to the left of her. "Ahhh!!!! Damn it you Pink fluff ball of doom thats my sweet snow." She cursed and jumped into the air.

She pushed herself up and stared a a small pink bunny with glowing red eyes. It was squashed like road kill. Kaname then pried a miniature tub of raspberry sherbet out of the now dead ball of fluffs cold paws. She also took a small sample serving spoon out of the creatures other paw. Then started to eat the sherbet as she ran a hot shower.

Her clothes were torn and covered in her own blood. She discarded them in the trash and stepped into the shower. She yelped in pain as the hot water poured down onto her wounds. The water was a bright red at the bottom of her feet as she pulled out the small pieces of leaves and splinters that had found their way into her cuts. "Next time I see that guy. Ouch!!!!.....I going to punch him square in the face....Ouch!!!!" She exclaimed as she pulled out the last of the splinters.

The warm water cause the scabs that where forming over her wounds to soften. Which then lend to them bleeding again. She then bandaged herself up and dressed in a pair of red plaid pajama pants and a black A-shirt tank top. The tank top was tight showing off her curves, as it was made to be a under shirt for men. Her pants were slightly baggy and a little to long for her petit form.

Kaname yawned as she headed towards her bed room. Sheer black curtains framed the large French doors that went to her personal balcony. Her apartment was more of a loft with a living room, den, dining room, kitchen, two full baths and a master bedroom. Each room had its own theme from Anime to Victorian. Of course her bedroom was the Victorian theme. A large red silk canopy surround a king sized bed that was three and a half feet above the floor. All the hues of the room were deep reds and blacks.

On each side of the bed there was an end table made of cheery wood. One had a clock and a lamp on it. While the other rested different mangas. The carpet was a deep scarlet, but the beauty of the room was ruined by the unsightly mess that covered it. Clothes and food laid everywhere. No place was safe from Kanames wrath of uncleanliness. a maid came by twice a week to clean, but she obviusiously hasn't stopped by yet.

Kaname sprang onto the bed, but she had forgotten about her wounds. She winced in pain as she landed on her stomach which had a large gash across it. "Opps." She stuttered as she pushed herself up. A short pleaded navy skirt caught her eye. It was accompanied by a short sleeved sailor top with a small red scarf. "Ahhh my high school uniform....but Mr. Abanashi never told me the schools name." She said as she pushed the uniform to the floor and snuggled into her dark red blanket. She slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~ Koenma~~

Koenma quickly grabbed a rag and blotted the papers while saying."What are you talking about?!!!!!" The ogres stopped and looked over at Hiei and Kurama. Koenma shot his glance over to the ogres. "Get out of here!!!"

"Yes..yes sir." They scambbled out of the room and shut the door. The room was now deathening silent until Kurama opened his mouth.

"A girl has that same symbol under her left eye. I just saw her today."

"What who is she?" Koenma asked impaitcently.

"I believe her name is Kaname Misturugi. She is a rock singer. Yusuke was watching her in a video on television to day."

'So thats where I saw her before.' Hiei thought. The girl he had thought look familar. He now had a name to the face. 'What a coincidence.' Hiei smirk but no one saw.

"GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Koenma screamed at the top of his lungs. A blue ogre with one horn runs into the room.

"Yes Koenma sir." He panted as he stopped at the toddlers desk.

"Get me Kaname Miturugi's file immediately!!" He shouted. George ran out.

The three waited about ten minutes before the ogre returned. "Koenma sir I'm so sorry. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find her file anywhere."

Koenma rested his head on his hands then looked up to Kurama. "It must be her then.....The demons must of saw her already on the television and stole her file to find her. Or to keep us from finding her.... Kurama Hiei. Your job is to protect Ms. Misturugi and keep her out of danger." Hiei's eye twitched. "Inform Yusuke and Kurabara of the situation as soon as possible. Since her file is missing I don't know where to find her so please do your best to locate her. Then after that relocate her to a safer location."

"Hn. Why don't we just kill her and save the trouble." Hiei exclaimed.

"Absolutely not!!!!!" Koenma shouted.

"Hn."

"Go and find her. then bring her to Genki's!!!" He sounded pissed.

"Yes sir." Kurama spoke and headed out the door. 'Ill start searching tomorrow after school.' He thought to himself. 'This is most urgent. If the barriers are destroyed..Demons will destroy this world and over run the spirit world.' He headed back home.

Hiei however know exactly where to find the girl. He had memorized the sweet smell of her blood in their battle. 'How was she so strong.Her strength was almost equal to that of the baka detective.' he returned to the human world then headed off towards the scent of Kaname's blood.

~~Kaname~~

Kaname tossed about in her sleep before her breath returned to a normal steady one. She lay still not moving besides the rise and fall of her chest. Then out of no where a small starch appears on her neck. Blood slowly tinkled down the side of her neck. She didn't show any expression. Though her face looked peaceful and serene a fierce battle lay on the other side of her consciousness.

*dream*

Kaname huffed heavily. A tall dark man with flowing long black hair pursued her. He was extremely fast. Faster then herself. She quickly turned around to find the man was no longer there. Then she felt a hot breath on the back of her neck.

Trees surrounded them now. She was in a dark forest. The trees seemed to breath and move on their unaccord. The moon shown down upon Kaname's frightened face.

She slowly turned around to look into blood red eyes. Pitch black ebony hair cascaded over his shoulders and a small evil smirk crossed his lips. He had pale white skin and pointy ears. He wore a black fighting uniform with an open gray hooded cloak, though the hood was down.

He slammed Kaname into a tree behind her. Kaname struggled but to no a vale. The tree then grasped her hands and legs in a tight grip, with its branches. She struggled abit longer as the man walked closer to her.

Kaname stopped the struggle and stared at the red orbs. "Who are you and what do you want with me?" She spat at him.

"Who am I?" I deep menacing voice spoke. It sent shivers down her spine. "Why I am Akumu (nightmare) of the Yokoshima Yon. (evil four in japanese) And I need you to stay asleep for a bit longer. Al least until we arrive at Makia." He smirk as her eyes filled with confusion.

"I'm not asleep...THAT HURT WHEN YOU KNOCK ME INTO THE TREE. YOU CANT FEEL PAIN IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!!" She shouted at Akumu. Which only brightened his dark smile.

"Your asleep but I'm not so sure about the pain thing." He stepped closer to her, breathing down her fragile looking neck He ran his clawed fingers across her neck.

Kaname felt a sharp pain as he cut the side of her neck with his finger nails. Kaname emerald eyes filled with hate and fear as she tried to figure out what to do. She was bound to tightly by the living tree. 'What do I do!!!!!!' She screamed in her head. "If I'm asleep then please wake up!!!!" She shouted.

"Well now you cant do that. I have not had my fill yet." He smiled even wider. "Besides. Your mind is to weak to fight me. You my be power physically but mentally you don't have a chance, human."

*dream end*

~~Hiei~~

Jumped on to a balcony of one of the apartments, on the filthy floor. He could smell the girl. He slid his sword in between the two French doors and unlatched the lock."Hn. Easy."

As he stepped into the room he heard a splat. He looked down at his feet to find it lodged in a bowl of old Ramen. He growled as he kicked it off breaking the bowl as it hit the wall with a crash.

He looked around to find the place covered in filth. The smell made his nose cringe. "Digusting ningen."

On a large king sized bed he saw Kaname sleeping under a red silk canopy. He carefully stepped over her discarded dirty bras, panties, food, and manga till he reached the end of the bed. He was surprised that the loud noise didn't awaken the girl. 'She's a heavier sleeper then that detective.'

Then the fresh smell of blood catch his nose. He jumped on the bed.

She still did not awaken.

He then kicked her side. "Onna awaken!!" He shouted.

Nothing.

He was now getting angry. He grabbed Kaname by the tank top and shook her.

Her breathing remanded calm and steady.

He stopped. Then her head drooped and rested on his chest. His face flushed red before he roughly pushed her back. "Hn."

~~Unknown~~

He looked in to the girl's room from a large tree, beside the balcony. Someone was already in the girls room. He knew he was the weakest of the group and couldn't take on the demon in the room of the girl he was supposed to kidnap.

'Ill have to go back and tell the others. I could handle a sleeping human, but a demon such as Hiei, I could not.' He thought before disappearing from sight.

~~Hiei~

Hiei stared at her. In the back of his head he felt like something was wrong. Then out of nowhere a large gash appeared across her collarbone. Blood started to flow from it. Kaname then started top cough lightly and at the side of her mouth was a stream of blood.

"What in the seven hells....Somethings not right." Hiei removed his bandana and opened his Jagen. He closed his eyes leaving his Jagen wide open.

It glew a bright blue. Then Kaname gasped.

~~Kaname~~

*dream*

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!" Kaname screamed as Akumu slashed her collarbone with his claws.

"Yes scream more. Just a little more." He said sadistically. Licking the blood from his claws.

Kaname huffed trying to caught her breath. But before she could even spit out a nasty comment or two Akumu started to attack her with his fists.

He punch her hard three times in the gut.

She coughed up blood.

Then out of no where a bright blue light appeared. Akumu turned around to find Hiei with his katana to his throat.

Kaname gasped as see remembered the short man from just a few hours early. "Why I'm I dreaming about the He/She saving me." She mumbled to herself.

"A jagen...." Akumu said as he stared at Hiei's third eye.

Hiei smirk and slashed his sword, but the demon was gone.

*dream end*

~~Akumu~~

Akumu's eyes shot open. sweat dripping down his face. "I was having fun." He said disappointed. "This has become must troublesome."

He looked around the dark room of the castle in Makia he was in.

~Kaname~

*dream*

Kaname looked at Hiei. Then to the trees holding her. Then back at Hiei.

"Hn. baka ningen onna." He said before cutting loose the branch bindings. Kaname fell to her knees before forcing herself up. Hiei walked over to her inspecting her body. 'As I thought. A cut on her collarbone. They attacked her though her dreams. We'll have to keep close watch over her.'

"What is your name short stuff?" Kaname questioned though her gasps. Hiei's eye twitched. 'Calm down. You cant kill her.' He steadied his mind.

Kaname poked his jagen.

"Owww. Onna do you have a death wish!" he growled.

"Ohhh your so cute when your angry. Though you are wearing a dress. Why would I dream of you saving me anyway." She trailed off. She had forgotten about her wounds. Hiei quickly reminded her though as he squeezed her shoulder digging his finger into her wound. Kaname ylepped in pain.

"Wake up already." Hiei grunted before disappearing.

*Dream ends for real this time*

~~Hiei~~

Hiei opened his eyes and stared down at Kaname. He had noticed how weak she was in her dreams. He had only squeezed her slightly and she was yelping in pain.

He looked down to see a bruise on her shoulder from him. He then realized how much damage he did to her. He lifted her shirt at the bottom to see bloody bandages from the wounds he inflected. Also the bruises that covered her small form. He felt the slightest bit of guilt, knowing his wounds would be gone in two days while hers would take a few weeks. Though he quickly pushed this emotion down.

Kanames eyes fluttered open. She felt pain all over her body, but what disturbed her was the cold drift going up her shirt. She looked down to see the some unnamed person from the forest and her dreams. He third eye still open. Lifting up her shirt.

I one swift movement Hiei was knock across the room by Kaname's fist. "Well I guess your not gay then. You prevented metrosexial midget!!!!!" She shouted and threw the dirty clothes and old food at hiei. The food splattered against the wall as Hiei jumped out of the stinky projectiles. A bra got caught in his gravity defying hair as he jumped out of the French doors.

Kaname ran to the balcony to find it empty. She walked back into her room then collapsed to the floor. Her body was in pain. The wind blew making the black sheer curtains twirl about. Tears dropped on the red carpet. She was overwhelmed with pain. She held in her whimpers as pushed herself up. She wiped away the tear. Refusing to let anymore fall. She left to the bathroom to tend to her new wounds. "I gauss the dream was real after all....."

Hiei watched Kaname from a large tree close to her balcony. He watched as she forced back her tears and left the room. He pulled a black lace bra out of his hair and three it over his shoulder. Unknown to him it landed and a black squirrel. It grabbed the bra and snickered wildly before running off with it. "The world shall be mine with this now in my possession. Off to E-Bay!!!!!!" (E-Bay not mine either.)

Kaname soon returned in new clothes and new bandages. So looked around knowing she was being watched but she didn't feel threatened. Besides she was to tired to do anything about it.

Hiei watched over her sleep. He took note at how peaceful her face looked. He watched over her until she awoke by her alarm clock. He watched as she smashed it a few times before she tossed it across the room breaking it. She held her wounded shoulder and went to take a shower.

Hiei decided to leave now and tell Kurama about the demon who attacked last night.

Kaname turned around in the shower.Facing the direction Hiei was at."Its gone.......Ahhhh!!!" She slipped on the bar of soap and lay twirly eyed in the tub.

~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^*~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^ ~*^~*^
Sushi:Whaaa Kurama what are you doing!!!!
Kurama:......What is it?
Sushi:Let go of that Pinapple!!!!!!!! *attacks*
Kurama:O.O
Hiei: Onna get off of him!
Sushi:Shove it!!! He was going to hurt the pinapples!!!!
Hiei: You mean this fruit? *Holds up pineapple with katana pressed against it.
Sushi: O_o Noooooooooo!!!!!
Hiei: *smiles evily* Hn *Slices Pinapple in half*
Sushi: Noooooooooo!!!!!! T_T
Kurama: @_@
Hiei: Hn review or else. *points katana*









Converting /tmp/phpm8YiLL to /dev/stdout