Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayed by lust ❯ Getting it Together ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sushi: I really don't know what I'm doing. Writing a fic is hard work. Oh yeah if you want to see what the girl looks like just look at my fanart. Its called the same as the fic he 'Betrayed by Lust'.
Hiei: Stop complaining and finish the job.
Sushi: Shut up you chicken molester.
Hiei: Onna! *Draws Katana*
Sushi: O_O
Hiei: *Charges*
Sushi: *runs* Kurama help!!!!!
Kurama: O_o Ummm I'm staying out of this.
Kuwabara: Dont worry my precious Sushi Authoress
Hiei: *jumps on Kuwabaka's head*
Kurama: *watches* *sweatdrops* Hiei if you kill her you'll go to spirit prison.
Hiei: Dont worry Kitsune I wont kill her. But it will be close to it.
Sushi: O_o *gulps* *runs*
Kurama: *sighs* Oh well. She does not own Yu Yu Hakusho. You can tell by her living facilities.

~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^

Chapter three

Kaname dressed her wounds and herself. She wore her weighted leg warmers, wrist bands, and her sailor school uniform. She was in her first year of highschool. (note: In Japan highschool is from 10th grade to 12th grade)

~*Time leap*~

During summer of her forteeth year is when she first meet Mr Abanashi. She was singing at a karoke bar with her new foster parents. She didn't really care for the two sense she had only known them a few hours. They were celebrating, to welcome her to the family .She was going to stay with them till she was either assigned a new foster home, or was adopted.

She was assigned to her new parents a week before, but this was their first meeting together. When she first meet them she was in utter shock. They were the nicest couple she had ever meet. All of her other foster folks were either drunks or potheads. But Kaname wasn't going to pit her heart into people. She was never one to give her heart away. But she was one to easier give out her trust. She had lost loved ones before and didn't want to do it again. She knew in a few months time, She would be thrown into a knew home and a new family.

She was used to this by now though. Seeing how she has been doing this for the past seven years. She was thrown into this mess when her parents died. And since she had no other family members that wanted to take her, she was left to the government to take care of.

Her mother had died of a disease called lupus. Which she suffered from for five years of her life, before it final took her life. The disease causes your body to attack itself. Rejecting its organs and slowly killing the person. (Its a real disease.) Her father a few weeks later, was murdered. He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. So run away robbers grabbed him and used him as a hostage. In the end though he was shot six times in the back. He died soon after.

Mr.Abanashi was in the same karoke bar as Kaname. He was walking by her room . Her voice softly rang through his ears calming his senses. Her voice was absolutely beautiful, even though she was singing a rock American song. He approached her and her foster parent. he needed new talent. After a few weeks of negotiating a contract, Mr. Abanashi became Kaname's new manager and her official guardian.
~*End leap*~
Kaname fried herself and omelet with cheese. Alot of cheese. It bubbled of the sides of the pan. She tried to flip the egg but when she flicked the pan the egg raised up only to plop back the cheese sticking it the the pans surface. "What the....Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!" She shook the pan upside down. The omelet was like a paddle-ball. She smacked the pan onto the onto the plate. Which in turn shatters and the ceramic flies around the room.
Kaname lifts the pan. "Damnit....." The egg was still stuck. "Release your hostage. Give me back my cheesy goodness you evil monkey snatching whore of the Easter bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She spins around with the pan and flops to the floor. Luckily not landing on any sharp pieces of ceramic. So she grabs a spork and eats from the pan. (( Sushi: Should of just scrapped it off or have done that in the first place. Smart aren't we? O_O *dodges pan*))
Kaname drops the pan on the kitchen floor along with her spork and started for the door. She grabbed her backpack along with a pad of paper and some pencils and heads to the door. When she reached the door her cell phone rang.
"Hello" Kaname answered.
"Hay Kaname."
"Oh hi Mr. Abanashi, I was about to go to school."
"...........ummmm ..........I never told you what school you where going to."
"....Oh....hehehe opps. I would of just ran out the door......hehehe"
"Well anyways your school is about two blocks from here so you can walk there. Its called Yakunan High School." (note: means evil. Yusuke should be in high school now that he is 15 and in 10th grade. So he wouldn't go to that Jr. high school anymore. on another note the male uniforms are still the same since Jr. high. The girls skirts just got shorter and I gave them I scarf like Kagome's from Inu-Yasha and not a bow.)
"Great name for a school...." Kaname muttered.
"Oh yes don't forget. Your name is Rena Featherstone. The principle is the only one who knows your true identity."
"I'm like a super hero!!!!!!"
"....umm yeah. Info on yourself is this: You moved from Osaka and you were home schooled....Oh yes did you cover your birthmark?"
Kaname sweatdrops. "Opps." She whispered. Her manager didn't hear.
"Well I need to go. I have a business trip so I wont be back for about two weeks. Can you handle it by yourself?"
"Yeah yeah. I can take care of myself just fine."
"Alright Ill talk to you as soon as possible bye."
"Kay bye!!!" She chirped. She hung up her cell and stuffed it in her back pack. She set the bag on the floor. Then ran to the bathroom. It was the hallway bathroom and had a rubber ducky theme. The shower curtain was clear with yellow ducks on it. There were rubber ducks shatter across the room. White and yellow tiles on the floor and walls. Even the towels and rags had little ducks on them. "Yuuummmmm I want to eat duck now...." She trailed off as she saw her reflection.
She looked like crap. Cuts, scrapes and bruises littered her face, arms, and legs. Her pupils widened as she stared at herself. "I fell down the stair? No how about........I was attacked by rapid pink bunnies who are planning on world domination and are in alliance with the black squirrels of doom!!!!???"
She shook her head and sighed. "Though it sounds more bielevable.....If the bunnies find out that I gave away their secret, my blood will spill." She dropped her head and sighed. "Ill just try and cover it up." Kaname grabbed a bucket sized tub of concealer that was convenitly under the sink. She began applying it. She covered all of the visible cuts, scraps, and bruises, till she looked completely normal.
"Wow!!!" She stared at herself. "The miracle whip of make-up." She smiled . Her larger gashes were under her clothes. They also hurt too but she blocked the pain out.
Kaname ran back to her back pack by the door and left her apartment. Locking the door behind her.

~~Kurama~~
Kurama was cleaning up the pots and pans from breakfast. His mother had already left to work
'It seems that I'll have to tell Yusuke after school. If he skips again though, ill have to find him.' Kuruma thought to himself. 'Where would I be able to find Kaname? She could be anywhere.'
'There is no need to worry kitsune'
The window slid open and a little fire apparition appeared.
"Oh hello Hiei." Kuruma greeted his little red eyed friend. "What do you mean be 'don't worry'." Kurama inquired.
"I have already located the onna. Though I have meet our enemies as well." Kurama raised and eyebrow. Hiei continued not waiting from questions or comments. "She was attacked last night in her dreams. I was able to use my Jagan to rescue her. The enemy retreated when i appeared. It would appear that the enemy does not wish to approach the onna directly. Fearing her physically strength most likely.
Kurama's eyebrow raise another notch. "Her physical strength? She is only a ningen. Why would demons fear her?" Kurama asked suspisiuoly.
"Hn. She is no normal human."
"How do you know?"
"Hn."
"Hiei?" Hiei turned to face the red haired kitsune, giving him a death glare.
"Hiei?" Kurama pushed.
"I had fought her before the case." Hiei broke he was getting angry.
"Hiei you cant fight humans!!! What a minute.......ummm..Hiei?" Hiei glared harder, if was even possible, at Kurama. "Hiei was she the one that inflected those wounds on you?"
"Hn."
"Hiei don't do anything to get you locked up in prison." Kurama warned.
Hiei looked away from Kurama and grunted.
Kurama smiled. 'I wander how she acquired such strength and speed. And enough of it to damage Hiei so. Does she train under someone?' He thought.
Hiei found his way to the freezer and pulled out a tub of chocolate ice cream. He proceeded to the drawers and took out a spoon. Kurama simple smiled and finished the dishes. Hiei greedily ate the sweet snow confection enjoying every spoonful.
"Hiei, I need to go. I will find Yusuke and Kurabara and tell them what is going on .I do not wish to be late for school." He stated plainly and headed towards the door.
"Hiei keep watch over Kaname please. Later we will gather and explain to her what the situation is."
"Hn." Hiei then jumped out the window, leaving and empty ice cream tub and a dirty spoon behind.
Kurama sigh. He gracefully walked back over to the and closed it. Then he picked up the abandoned spoon and washed it putting it away. He put the tub in the trash and left the house. Locking the door behind him. Then he headed off to school.

~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^
Sushi:Now I'm hungry from all of that damn running. *glares at Hiei*
Hiei: *smirks*
Sushi: Chicken rapist *mutters*
Hiei: *death glare*
Sushi: *walks to freezer and pulls out ice cream tub and spork* Yummy.
Hiei: O_O
Sushi: *eats happily*
Hiei:*growls*
Sushi: *licks spork*
Hiei:*disapeared*
Sushi:*Looks around nervous*
Hiei: *Snatches ice cream running away*
Sushi: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE ARE MY COoTIES IN THERE!!!! GIVE THEM BACK!!!!!!!!
Hiei: *smiles evilish like* Now your cooties are mine. *eats the sweet snow*
Sushi: O_O NOOOOOO!!!!!!! >o<
Yusuke: O_o Thats was .......strange........
Sushi: T_T I hate you Hiei
Yuysuke: Right please review for the boss lady. I'm going to *cough* Comfort her
Sushi: *slap* Pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T Grope me!!!!!!!!!!







Converting /tmp/phpNMm4s7 to /dev/stdout