Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayed by lust ❯ To Butt a head ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiei:....Where is she.
Kuwabara: Who you looking for shorty?
Hiei: *glares* I don't have time for you. I'm busy looking for that onna.
Kuwabara: Whatever *walks away* *Looks at a walking potted plant* O_O What are you doing Sushi?
Sushi: Shhhhh!!!!! I stole Hiei's sweetsnow.......O_O
Kuwabara: O_o You know your going to die right?
Sushi: Not if he cant find me. *picks up plant and walks past Hiei*
Hiei: Where is that onna.........
Kuwabara: O_O He didn't see her? Well anyways she doesn't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^ ~

Kaname skipped down the sidewalk happily. Then she looked about and stopped. A few trees away, the branches rustled. She eyed the tree. Looking it up and down. She glompped the tree in a hug hug.

"I love you Mr. Tree. You are the most sexy of all the trees!!!!!" She exclaimed before running off.

Hiei's eye twitched. He thought he had been caught. "Baka onna..." He mumbled confused by the girl's actions. A few people had witnessed the sight and all sweatdropped, a little freaked out.

Kaname skipped along again. A smirk on her face. "Perverted sheman." She giggled. Hiei following her again didn't caught her words. At first he had thought her wounds had healed. But on closer inspections he found she had just covered them up.

' How can that onna still move? She is injured badly. Combined with the wounds I gave her and that of the enemy. I have almost completely healed besides that of a few broken ribs.' He pondered.

Kaname noticed a crowd ahead. There were twenty rough looking thugs and a few spectators. She came closer. Three large teenagers about her age and a little older, were holder down a girl with short brown hair and brown eyes.

"Your Urameshi's girl aren't yah. Well since I'm going to take his title. I guess I should take his woman as well." Stated the biggest, ugliest, man on the planet. His muscles pulsed with each movement. It made Kaname's stomach turn.

"Hay let that girl go!!!" Kaname shouted pushing her way thought the crowd.
"Who dare talks to me that way?!!!" The large freak turned to face her. A smile ran across his face as he had to look down to face the girl. "Well well what do we have here?" He smirked. "A feisty one and what a looker." His eyes ran over her soft curves. Undressing her with his eyes.

"Listen penis popper leave that girl alone." Kaname growled.

"Please run. I don't want anyone to get hurt over me." The girl spoke. She was eying Kaname strangely. 'She looks just like Kaname Misturugi? Could she be....but she doesn't have her trademark tattoo....' The girl thought.

"To late! Guys!!!" The boss looked at the two men holding the brown haired girl. "Release that moth and catch me a butterfly." The three guys drooped the girl and she fell with a loud thud.

The two large men grabbed Kaname's arms that were resting at her sides.

She did nothing.

"Leave her alone!!!" The girl screamed but was pushed down by one of the other 17 thugs.

"No struggle thats no fun." One of the men stated before trying to lift Kaname, but found it impossible. "What the?...."

"Whats wrong?" Their boss asked dumbfounded.

The men sweatdropped. "We cant lift her." They struggled to try and lift her. "Not even her arms. Its like she weighs a ton." They both huffed.

"Well that is close actual it about 965lbs. but still." She muttered but they didn't catch it. Kaname was also holding her arms down. If she wasn't they would of been able to lift her arms. The wrist bands only weighing 175lbs.

"Idiots!!! She's not even moving. What could be so hard?" He stampeded over and grabbed Kaname around the waist. A cocky smile spread across his face as she her face turned red, and her eye started twitching.

"Baka ningens." Hiei muttered while watching from a tree above.

Kaname let out a low growl, causing the men holding her arms to tighten their grip.

"Don't touch me you ugly baka onna!!! I took that from a perverted acquaintance of mine. Remind me to punch him for what he did early." She rambled on.

Hiei twitched at this remark. He showed signs of anger before hn'ing and putting on his emotionless mask.

"Bitch I am not a woman!!!!"

"Could of fooled me with those huge ass boobs you got there."

"These are pecks!!!!!"

With that Kaname head-butted the large man. Which she had to jump to do so. Which in turn threw the men holding her arms top be thrown into the air.
They landed about ten feet away. The boss's face was bloody from a broken nose, but he was still alive though unconscious.

The other two were also knocked out as well. "Shoot I need to watch my strength." Kaname whispered to herself.

"Who dare you!!!" One of the 17 remaining thugs shouted. Then attacked her along with the rest of their gang.

Kaname sighed 'If I'm not careful. I could kill them.....' She thought.

Kaname tried her best to look like she was struggling to defeat the thugs. All while trying not to kill them. This wasn't working. She would dodge an attack on a natural reaction when she meant to take the hit. Then she would punch someone and use to much force and knock them out.

"This is taking to long. I give up." She muttered and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

All 17 thugs were knocked out and lay unconscious. Kaname was no where to be seen.

"Where she go. Hello? I didn't get your name!!!" The brown hair girl shouted. She smiled. "Thank you......"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaname was about a block away from were the fight took place. Pain over came her small body.

She forced herself to a dark alleyway. Then rested against a wall. Her breath was labored. She pulled back her sailor top and look down.

Blood.

The large gash across her collarbone had reopened. The blood seeping through the bandages. 'Ill be late if I go back home to rewrap them. Maybe the bleeding will stop.'

Hiei watched the girl. "Baka onna moved to quickly and tore herself open. Weak ningen bodies." He spoke to himself, but was a little to close to Kaname.

Hiei fell off the roof he had been spying on. After a large thud. A smaller thud of a shoe could be heard as well.

Kaname walked over and retrieved her shoe and put it back in place. "Baka three eyed sheman." Kaname growled. "You have been following me since I left my apartment. Are you some kind of alien stalker getting ready to adupt me? I don't want to be probed!!!!!!!!!"

"Hn. I'm a demon not an alien you baka." He stood. Shame filled his mind. ' How could I have been caught off guard?'

"A demon that explains some things I guess..........didn't know demons really existed." She spoke more to herself then Hiei.

Kaname walked over towards Hiei. He stood firm in place.

She ran her hand across his cheek with a twinkle in her eye.

Hiei's eyes widened then narrowed, but he stood his ground.

Kaname pushed her body up against his and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He stayed still. His cheeks flushed a bit before he was able to suppress it.

Kaname brought her face closer to Hiei's Her hot breath colliding with his. The scent of her blood filling his nostrils.

In a flash quicker then the human even some demonic eyes could see, Kaname crashed her forehead against Hiei's. She didn't need to jump this time since her Victum was the same height.

HIei tumbled back, though he stayed standing. His bandana glowing red.

"Opps I forgot about your extra little member there. Oh well. No biggy. That was for lifting my shirt you prev. Though I was going to punch you a nice little head butt shall do." She rambled on. while hiei started to turn green.

Hiei muttered some very colorful words. Then drew his katana, but in a flash Kaname was gone. "Damned onna." He sheathed his sword and returned back to a more human skin tone.

He noticed his cloak was clinging to his chest .He swiped his fingers across it to find it warm and wet with blood. "Onna is going to bleed to death before I can even seek
my revenge." He tried to sound angry but it had a hint of worry.

~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~< br>
Sushi: This one was short but I needed to end it there. I will be updating soon so don't worry......
Hiei: Why would they worry. Only one person has reviewed you so far. I say you suck onna.
Sushi: T_T Your so mean you pig headed transvestite lesbian loving bestiality petifile necrofiliac!!! Waaaaa!!!!!!
Kurama: That wasn't nice Hiei. There there Sushi Its all right. Your a great writer. So don't cry ok?
Sushi: Your so nice unlike some people *Glares at Hiei* *Snuggles against Kurama's chest.*
Kurama: *Runs hand over Sushi's head* Better?
Sushi: *Nods*
Hiei: *pukes in corner*
Kuwabara: Lucky little... Oh Hi!! You were actually reading this? Well um please review. If not for Sushi then for me please.
Yusuke: Why would they review for you? They should do it for me. I am the main character in the series anyways.
Kuwabara: Shut up!!! No one asked you!!!!!!!
Yusuke: Oh yeah?!!!!
Kuwabara: Yeahhhh!!!!!!
Yusuke: Thats it!!!!!!!! *Attacks Kuwabara*
Sushi: ........>_> Im so alone
Hiei: *Wipes mouth* Hn.........
Converting /tmp/phpkW3fd5 to /dev/stdout