Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayed by lust ❯ Loss of Crimson ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sushi: I'm to sexy for this fanfic to sexy for this fanfic to sexy for....
Hiei:Shut up Onna!!
Sushi: I'm to sexy for you. You fat headed piggy blanket.
Yusuke: What about me!!!
Sushi: Ummmm I'm still a little to sexy for you as well, but if I gain a few pounds I'll call you.
Yusuke:So there's hope for me yet.
Sushi. But you have Keiko.
Yusuke: Yeah maybe.
Kuwabara: What about me!!!!!
Sushi: *gags* Well I'm pissed at Hiei so you have a better chance then him.
Hiei: *Glares*
Kuwabara: O.O Really?
Sushi: Hiei there's no need to glare. Nor be upset.
Hiei: I'm not upset.
Sushi: Ohhh your so cute!!! I cant stay mad at that!!! *kisses Hiei on the cheek*
Yusuke: O_O
Kuwabara:O_O
Kurama:O_O
Hiei: O.o *twitch* *blush*
Sushi: When did you get here Kurama?
Kurama: I've been here. I just didn't want to be dragged in on your conversation.
Sushi: Well you are sexy enough for me if you wanted to know.
Kurama: O_O;
Sushi:I don't own nothing besides this plot and Kaname and Mr. Abanshi Oh and the evil bad guy people.

~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*~*^~* ^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^

Kaname dropped to the ground in the large flow of pedestrian traffic. She quickly caught her breath and scrambled to yet another alley and out of the crowd. She looked down at her shirt. What was once white was quickly becoming a bright crimson red. At first it was unseen thanks to the top of her sailor uniform shirt. But now the blood had found its way all the way down to the white of her shirt.

"Getting *huff huff* dizzy" She panted. Her vision blurring. "I lost to much blood in one day. I was stupid for even considering going to school today." She scolded herself. "Shit I can't deal with him now." Her breath becoming even more labored.

"Baka."

"Shut up."

"Hn."

Kaname stood up and walked past Hiei. But collapsed and started to fall. She waited for the pain from hitting the cold concert ground below. But it never came.

Instead there was a chocking pain. Hiei had grabbed the back of her sailor top, causing the collar to choke her. He then pulled it roughly making her stumble backwards and into his arms. Hiei almost fell over from her weight.

Blood dripped to the cold cement ground. Creating a growing puddle.

"Damn everything is getting blurry.....thats not good." She struggled to speak. Her back leaning against Hiei's chest.

Hiei began to pick her bridal bridal style but found it difficult but not impossible. It was like lifting a large boulder. "Hn." 'It would be difficult to carry her all the why to the old women's.'

Kaname coughed. "Wait her set me down." Hiei set her down and the concrete. "Wait why are you helping me?"

"Don't get the wrong idea onna. I am not doing this of my own free will." Hiei spat.

"So is someone blackmailing you or are you some type of slave?"

"Basically..." He mumbled something about a baby.

Kaname sat down sliding out of Hiei's arms. Her breathing becoming quick short breaths that hurt with each inhale. He stared at her a bit confused but didn't show it.

"I'm amazed you could even pick me up......whoo getting dizzy.......Demons are pretty strong." She forced a smile even though she was slowing bleeding to death.

She slid off her wrist bands letting them fall to the ground. When they landed the concert cracked. She then removed her leg warmers.

"With all this on I weigh about half a ton." She heaved.

Hiei stared at her. " Baka onna are you trying to kill yourself ?"

"No pain no gain."

"Onna?"

"Sleepy time.....ahh." She collapsed unconscious.

"Baka." Hiei though he would never admit to it, was impressed by how long the girl lasted. She was still alive after three battles and the amount of blood loss she was suffering. Even a demon would have fallen dead by now. Also by her stubborn yet persistent to train even after injured, stupid as it was. And he would never admit that even though she w as a human women, she was never afraid of him or anyone and she had the strength to fight against them.

Hiei smiled. No one around or conscious to see.

But he also wanted to slit her pretty little thorot. She had disrespected on more levels then that of Kuwabara.

He decided to find the kitsune for help. He figured he would have a plant of some sort to hold the girl off till they reached genki's. After that he would take her to Yukina for healing.

He picked her up to find he extremely light. He wasn't expecting the dramatic change and nearly stumbled. In a flash he was gone. All that was left was some, clothing, blood, some cracked concrete.

Not a pretty picture for someone who finds it.

~~Kurama~~

Kurama was almost to the school and caught sight of Yusuke and Kuwabara.

"What you were attacked?!!!Ill kick their sorry asses!!!Where are they?!!!" Yusuke shouted to Keiko. ((I am going to be using the manga spelling. I like it better. Though sometimes when translated they spell it Kayko. Just a note >_<.))

"Well the leader is in the hospital now and he's friends as well. They were all knocked out." Keiko answered.

" Damn Kieko I knew you were strong but damn."

"It wasn't me. It was a girl who wore our school uniform who saved me .But she disappeared." Yusuke lifted an eyebrow.

"At first she was clumsy about dodging their attacks. She almost looked disappointed when she did. But then she got angry. And a second later all 20 guys were unconscious and the girl was gone."

"What did this girl look like?" Kurama appeared. He had been listening to their conversation.

"Well actually she looked exactly like Kaname Misturugi, the rock singer, but she didn't have her tattoo and her red hair was in a braid." Keiko answered, tapping her chin with her index finger and looking at the sky remembering.

Kurama's eyes widened. "What a coincidence." Everybody looked at him. 'No need to get Keiko involved.'

"Excuse me Keiko but I need to talk to these two."

"Ohhh.....ummm...alright." Keiko looked worried but school was about to start. So she bowed and left.

Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama left and went behind the school, in a small patch of woods.

"So chats up?" Yusuke ask.

"Yeah dude another mission?" Kawabara inquired.

"Yes, actually." Kurama replied. Sighing as the bell rang.

"Anyway..." He stopped. He smelt blood. "Hiei?"

The fire apparition was perched in a tree carrying a small girl, with a long red hair in a braid. She appeared to be unconscious and covered in blood.

"AHHHH!!! Did you kill her Hiei!!!" Kuwabara screamed. "How could you hurt a woman!!"

Hiei hopped down landing besides Kurama.

' She lost alot of blood Kitsune.'

'What happened?'

Her wounds reopened and she lost what little blood she had left after the attack last night. Do you have anything to help her?'

'Yes, alright set her down.' Kurama grabbed a small seed from his pocket. He closed his eyes and the seed glew a bright blue. Vines spouted from the seed and a flower grew. It was a bright crimson with black lines running through it.

Hiei set Kaname down then stood beside Kurama.

"What the hell is going on here?" Yusuke shouted.

"Yusuke please don't shout. We are supposed to be protecting her. I will explain the details later. This here is a blood flower. You can tell from its name it can replinished lost blood. It needs to be implanted into the victums wound."

"Hn." Hiei pulled Kaname's top down tearing it, not all the why to the breast though, revealing a mess of bloody bandages. He then cut the bandages.

Yusuke had perverted thoughts running though his head. While Kuwabara rambled about how evil shorty was.

The large gash across her collarbone was now visible. It was deep and gory. "Looks like she tore it worse than what it was." Hiei stated.

Kurama placed the flower on the wound and watched . The flower's vines embedded themselves into the bloody mess. It made a sickening noise that made Yusuke and Kuwabara cringe. Kaname let a small soft moan. The flower then began to wither.

"Its done. Now we should head to Genki's before she looses that blood as well. That plant uses alot of spirit energy." He stated as he pulled the withered plant out of the girl.

"Right!" Kuwabara went over to pick up Kaname's unconscious form, but when he reached her and blink she was gone. "Hay shorty share!!!"

"Hn." Hiei had picked up the girl and stood beside Kurama.

" I think Hiei likes her. She is pretty hot." Yusuke exclaimed.

"Do you have a death wish detective." Hiei growled as he appeared behind Yusuke, Kaname in his arms.

"You say that line alot don't you mister sheman." Kaname spoke weakly with a smirk.

Hiei growled and dropped her.

Kurama grabbed the girl in his arms before she was able to hit the forest floor. "Hiei!!! Please Kaname don't be rude to Hiei."

"But he's a dress wearing three eyed perverted demon man woman." Kaname defended.

Yusuke and Kuwabara burst into roars of laughter. Hiei was about to kill someone.

Kuwabara then stopped and looked at Kaname. "Her names Kaname.....KANAME MISTUGRI!!!!!!!! Yusuke she's that singer!!!!" Kuwabara jumped around in glee.

Kurama sweat dropped. Kaname pulled onto Kurama's shirt. Then whispered into his ear as he lowered his head. "What is that thing?" She pointed to Kuwabara.

Kuwabara noticed the girl pointing in his direction. He ran over to her grasping her hands in his own larger ones. "Hello miss Misturugi!!"

"Just call me Kaname please." She pulled her hands away.

"I am the great Kuwabara. One of the members of the undefeatable team Urameshi. Winners of the dark Tournament. I will protect you with my life." Kuwabara stated. Kaname squealed and dove her face into Kurama's chest.

"He's worse then heshe over there."

"Why do you call him names?" Kurama asked.

"Because I don't know his. If I did I would add it into the insults."

Kurama sweatdropped. "Well his name is Hiei Jaganshi. I'm Kurama Minamino. The orange haired one is Kazuma Kuwabara. And the one in green is Yusuke Urameshi."
"Hiei doesn't match him though...I mean it the name of a mountain and he's short." Kaname said innocently.
Hiei's eye twitched and the veins in his forehead started to pop out. Kurama sweated even more.
"Kaname please don't anger Hiei. He did save you."
"Ummm yeah will I appreciate the help but I should get going now. I can't go to school. Why is my uniform ripped? It was bloody but not ripped?" She exclaimed.
"I'm sorry but I cant let you do that. Your wounds have not healed and are still bleeding pretty profusely. You are only conscious at the moment from a demonic plant I used to give you a blood transfusion." Kurama stated. Watching her blood dripped to the ground making a small puddle.
"Demonic plant? So your a demon as well?" Kurama nodded.
"I'm confused....I thought demons were really ugly creatures. Yeah but I'm not up to dying right now so. Could you at least bring me to a hospital?"
"No, but we are going to bring to Genki's were we can heal your wounds quickly. So we not you to corporate please." Kurama looked around. " Kamane?"
Kaname stop listening at 'no' and went over to Hiei.
Hiei grunted as he saw Kaname headed towards him. "Ohhh Don't be mad." She said with a smile.
"Hn." ' What is she planning now?'
"Why so tense? Does your eye still hurt? I didn't mean to hit you so hard. I just don't know my own strength." She got about an inch away from his face and stared into his blood red crimson orbs. "You know your cute when your mad....I wander what you look like when your happy..." Kaname smiled brightly, it almost blinded Hiei.
He growled. The others were watching quietly watching things play out.
Kaname lifted her hands up and slowly pulled Hiei's headband off. She held it in her hand.
Hiei tried to read her thoughts, but just found silence. 'She's doing this without thinking about what she is doing. Or she is blocking her thoughts. Which ever one I couldn't use my Jagen on her in a battle.' He watched her carefully. He never knew never knew what she was going to do. She flip flopped around more then a pancake. He place he's hand on the hilt of his sword.
Hiei's third eye was closed now. Showing only a small slit and the hint of a growing bruise.
Kaname pulled her arms behind her back and lifted herself on her tiptoes. Placing her soft warm lips against his closed third eye. She slowly lowered herself and smiled.
"There all better." Hiei could not hold back his blush. He was not expecting this turn of events. He couldn't move. Her kiss was so soft and comforting. It made his whole body feel warm and tingle .He no longer felt the boiling angry he felt but a second ago.
'Was that some type of spell?' He pondered.
Kurama smiled though he was still worried about her bleeding wounds. And about Hiei's reaction when he came back to reality.
Yusuke was trying to hold in his rising chuckles. He didn't want to spoil the moment. He wanted to watch the story unfold.
But Kuwabara ruined it all. "AHHHH!!!!!! Why does he get the sexy rock star!!!! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!"
Kaname turned and smiled at Kuwabara while sticking her tongue out. "Baka..." Suddenly she was overwhelmed with dizziness and her vision became dark. She started to fall.
But once again she did not feel the cold damp grass and the pain of hitting it. Nor did she feel a chocking pain around her neck. Instead she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her. A muscular chest pressed lightly against hers. She would be blushing wildly about now if she had the blood to spare.
She quickly lost conciouness. Though she wanted to know who held her so close.
Hiei lifted her bridal style. "Hn. Weak onna." Then took off, leaving the others behind.
"Come on guys we need to hurry!" Worry filled Yusukes voice as he quickly caught up to Hiei. Yusuke was still the fastest and most powerful of the group. He kepted his perverted thoughts in check as he looked at Kaname shake in Hiei's arms. She was so calm and didn't complain of the pain. So they didn't know the extent to her wounds. He looked closer and found that she was hiding her wounds. Some of the concealer had rubbed off on Hiei's black cloak revealing her smaller cuts and bruises covering her small body.

~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*^~*~*^~*^~ *^~*^~*^~*^~*^

Hiei: .....
Sushi: Are you worried about her?
Hiei: No why would I care about a stupid onna.
Sushi: Because I'm writing the story and its an OcxHiei fic. SO what I say goes.
Hiei: Not if I take your place onna.
Yusuke: You know after you kill her Ill have to bring you to spirit prison.
Hiei:Hn
Sushi: Wait!! After he kills me?!!! Why don't you stop him!!!!!!
YUsuke: Ummm Never thought about that.
Sushi: O_o Your an idiot!!!!!
Hiei: *eats ice cream watching the Sushi kill Yusuke and vice versa* Killing two birds with one stone. Please review.

Converting /tmp/phpqpbtpZ to /dev/stdout