Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Bigger than the Urameshi Team?!?! ❯ Lost two members ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hiei:*sipping lemonade*


Kurama:Hey...where's the author?


Yusuke:*hands Kurama a note*


Kurama:It says...Look back?


Me:*Pounces on Kurama*SURPRISE!!!


Kurama:I always hated surprises...


Me:Hehehe


Hiei:*snickering*


Kuwabara:C'MON!!! START THE STORY!!! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!


Me:*sweatdrop*Uh...ok...I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho*looks out window*NOW WILL YOU POLICEMEN LEAVE ME ALONE!!!


Policemen:Uh...*drives away*


Kurama:Please enjoy.


~Chapter 6~


Shuillin froze in place... HE was back! She thought she was rid of him when she ran away. He still looked the same... He had red-orangish hair and creapy purple eyes. Shuillin shook in place and stared.


"Who the heck are you?!"Yusaka yelled.


"And what do you want?!"Kazumahara finished.


"Hey hey hey... Calm down. I'm only here for her."The man pointed at Shuillin.


"What do you want with her?"Jin glared at him.


"It's okay Jin. I'll fight my own battles."Shuillin stepped up.


"Still the same foolish girl I see."The man laughed.


"Don't you dare call her foolish!"Keiyosei retaliated.


"Keiyosei... It's ok..."Shuillin stared at him.


"Wait... Who's Amulet?"Yusuke asked.


"One of my nicknames..."Shuillin replied.


"If you're all done, let's go."The man urged.


"But there can't be any witnesses... I'm sorry guys."Shuillin released another glow which took out everyone except the man, the tiger, and herself.


"Hahaha... You should have kept them up if you want to survive."


"This has nothing to do with them!"Shuillin looked around."Let's get this over with."She led him far from the group.


~Five hours later~


They gang woke up. They saw destroyed trees, but no Shuillin. Jin couldn't even fly anymore. The Dream Tigers and the Urameshi Team were tired.


"I CAN'T BELIEVE SHUILLIN DID THIS TO US!"Yusaka screamed.


"SHE IS OFFICIALLY OFF THE TEAM!"Kazumahara kicked a tree.


"I TOLD YOU SHE WAS NO GOOD!"Hiea knocked a tree down.


Keiyosei couldn't take anymore. He watched the gang curse about Shuillin behind her back. He watched Jin try to ignore them. The Urameshi Team were trying to rest up. Keiyosei was usually the quiet one. He kept his thoughts to himself. Now...they had gone beyond the limits.


"SHUT THE HELL UP!"Everyone turned to Keiyosei. It was the first time they had seen him like this.


"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU ARE PATHETIC! SHUILLIN HAS DONE MORE THAN ANY OF YOU COMBINED AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT HER?!"Keiyosei glared at each of them.


"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT KEIYOSEI?"Yusaka grabbed his collar. Keiyosei spat in her face.


"YOU'RE ALL LUCKY TO HAVE HER AS A FRIEND! IF IT WASN'T FOR HER, WE'D BE IN SPIRIT JAIL ROTTING AWAY! SHE WAS THE ONE WHO PLANNED THE ESCAPE MISSION! SHE WAS THE ONE WHO RISKED HER LIFE BEING THE DISTRACTION!"Tears were brought to Keiyosei's eyes."Why can't you just appreciate her? She save your cat from dying, Kazumahara. And Yusaka, do you remember when you lost your grandmom's bracelet? Shuillin saved up enough money to pay it off. Heia, you would be scraping off dirt from the floor of Koenma's office is Shuillin haven't got you off the hook. She looked out for you Jin. And as for me... She gave me a true friend when no one else would."Keiyosei looked down.


"What's your point Keiyosei?"Hiea asked.


"My point is that I will never find a way to repay her for all that she's done for me. Neither could any of you. If she's off the team, I am too."Keiyosei walked away.


"Dang... Keiyosei's right."Kazumahara said.


"He's always right."Jin clarrified.


"But what can we do?"Yusaka questioned.


"Nothing."Hiei said.


"What you talkin' 'bout Hiei?"Yusuke stared at the fire demon.


"She said that she can fight her own battles."Kurama replied.


"The very least we can do is let her."Kuwabara nodded.


"Well... Let's chear her on!!!"The two teams raced off to find Shuillin. What they were about to see was not part of the plan...


~End Chapter~


Kurama:Nice Chapter.


Hiei:Hn. Not appealing...


Me: -_-...Nothing pleases you...


Hiei:You got that right.


Kurama:Keep trying Alchemy[Me]


Me:okie dokie. Please R&R everyone!