Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Breakin In ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I said this damn thing

So you cant sue :P

-Chapter 4-

Hiei scouted the forest carefully. It was even creepier at night. He shivered. Maybe something was out there….. He mentally slapped himself. `You sound like the baka Jaganishi. The ghosts aren't going to get you. Even if they tried they couldn't.'

Suddenly a branch broke. Hiei immediately turned and had his hand on the hilt of his sword. His eyes widened in shock at what was before him.

It was a ghost. A ghost that looked very familiar.

- - - - -

"Haya." Lazu snapped. He was pacing the floor of the library thinking.

"Yes?"

"Double the security around here. And I want an eye on the detectives every waking moment. Understood?"

"Yes." With that Haya bowed and left the room. Lazu stopped pacing and sat down. He picked up a large purple book. His blue eyes narrowed when he noticed the ink stains on it, and how it strangely reeked of Haya.

- - - - -

"Mom?" Hiei said softly. He slowly got up and headed toward the young woman.

"Yes little one." Her voice was musical, and echoed slightly. She was wearing a light blue kimono and had a darker shade of blue for hair. She facial features looked very much like Hiei's though, except much friendlier (I don't know what she looks like or even if you seea picture of her in the series)

Hiei suddenly got up and headed toward her. He stopped when he was in front of her. "Mom. Is it really you?"

"Yes, little one." She looked him up and down. "My have you grown, you look so much like your father." She said with a smile. She started walking away.

"Wait!" Hiei called after her.

"Come little one. Walk with me." With that she disappeared into the mist. Hiei looked in the direction she headed in…

- - - - -

SORRY!!!! I know its really short but Muse #676 has left the building (due to unfortunate circumstances) and I'm waiting for #677;_; a.k.a. I'm having a really bad case of writers block!!!!

R&R