Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ crazed midget man ❯ the horror ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n hello I am posting this for my friend razz who cannot get on her computer and plus I, I thought it was funny for future reference my name will be Kasia in this story and my friend is terrazzo or razz BEWARE IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY PROFANITY THEN THIS IS NOT THE STORY FOR YOU. you have been warned NYAAA!!

Disclaimer: razz nor I own yuyu hakasho if we did we would keep kurama and hiei and gladly give you yusuke and kuwabara because kuwabara is an idiot and yusuke is to loud.oh and we do not own dunkin donuts although i wish i could own that.

Chapter1: The Crazed Midget Man

I awoke to the blinding light of the sun shining through my bedroom

window.

Razz: "Who the hell opened the damn window?"

Kurama: "I did, but there are more important things to worry about!"

Razz: "It's to f**king early!"

Kurama: "It's 1 o'clock in the afternoon!"

Razz: "Fine god*amnit, I'll wake up."

After I go through the "Wake up" routine, Which is to be done in the morning, I walk into the kitchen to have my usual cup of coffee {with a doughnut or two}.

Razz: "What the f**k!!!!!!"

To my surprise I found 9 huge, empty cans of coffee and 6 empty boxes of doughnuts Sprawled all over the floor.

Razz: "What the hell happened in here!?!"

Kurama: "Hiei happened." {Hands me note}



Sorry about the mess Razz, I was hungry. you were right coffee is GREAT!!!!! I have gone to get some more heaven, I mean doughnuts.

I shall return,

Hiei






Razz: "Oh goody, that's great!!!!"[Sarcastically]

Kurama: "You're gonna love this!"{He says sarcastically, motioning me to look at the T.V.}

Reporter: "We are here live at The Doughnut Shop, where only moments ago, what witnesses call, a crazed midget man attacked the cashier demanding all the doughnuts."




Razz: "Holy shit!!!!! What have I created!!!!!! I never should have suggested coffee and doughnuts to Hiei!!!"

Kurama: "Quiet, there's more."




Reporter: "There are police surrounding Dunkin Doughnuts and The Doughnut Shak in hopes of catching the crazed midget man. We will bring you any further updates."{Goes into commercials}



Razz: "Kurama, you let him go!!!! Kuwabara had a stash in one of those coffee cans!!!!!"

Kurama: "Kuwabara!?!

Razz: "Yes, infact it is crack cocaine."

Kurama: "And I always thought he was a nice guy. Not nice looking, but a nice personality."

Razz: "We have to find him before the god*amn police do!!!"


Reporter: "Finally after hours of waiting, the police now, sort of, have the crazed midget man in custody. [people screaming in background][behind the reporter you can see Hiei gnawing on a police officers leg]


Kurama: "I think we may be a little late."

Razz: "No shit, Einstein!!!!!"

a/n thats all for now the next update will be up next week R&R