Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ crazed midget man ❯ jail time, the money fairy and her demands ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n hi again umm this chapter has ME in it YAY!! I AM THE MONEY FAIRY!!! *Hands money to all so everyone can buy out all the sugar stores in the usa* just as an extra for all to know i am botans distant cousin

Disclaimer once again WE DO NOT OWN YUYU HAKUSHO!! DO YOU GET THAT!! YOU CAN'T SUE US!!! And even if you did all you would get is umm *rummages pockets* some lint and 3 empty candy bar wrappers na na *sticks tongue out*

Chapter2: The Money Fairy

Razz: "Hiei, what the hell were you thinking!!!????!"

[Hiei gnaws at cell door]

Kurama: "Hiei, that's not good for your teeth."

Razz: "Alright then, Mr. Hygiene, you can leave now.

Kurama: "Fine then if you don't want my help I'll just leave then."[Kurama pretends to cry]

As he walks off [pretending to be sad] I hear the familiar "BINGO, BINGO, BINGO. Yes it was!!! Kasia screaming bingo at the top of her lungs.

Razz: "The sound of money, isn't it nice."

Hiei: "Huh!?!?!?! DOUGHNUTS!?!?!?!?!"

Razz: Helloooo, Kasia!!!!!! Could I maybe, possibly borrow some money to bail dumbass over there?

Kasia: "Hmmmm, let me think.................................................OK, but only on one condition!

Razz: "Alright, what is it?

Kasia: "You'll have to get me a certain "Fluffy".

Razz: You mean my cousin, Sesshoumaru?

Kasia: "BINGO!!!!!! YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've won the million dollar prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razz: "Goody, Goody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now hand it over."

Kasia: "What's the magic word?"

Razz: "I'll tell you the magic words, Hand over the damn money!!!!"

Kasia: "Fine here! [Hands over the money] I want Fluffy by high noon tomorrow!"

With those final words she skipped off screaming BINGO, BINGO, BINGO!!!!!!!!! I GET THE FLUFF BOY, I GET THE FLUFF BOY!!!!!!!!!

Razz: "What the hell is high noon!?!?!"

Hiei: "It's Doughnut, o, clock."{Just for the record Hiei only got high two times.

Razz: "Lucky for you Hiei, the money fairy came.

Hiei: "You know if you look at the pretty stars long enough they move!"

Razz: "Huh!?!?!?"