Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed or Not ❯ Let's Begin ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter one: introduction
“That was a fun trip down memory lane.” Yusuke said as he got off the mat he'd been laying on.
“Kurama, your up” says Kina, the girl Koenma hired.
Start flashback
“YOU STUPID BOYS!” Koenma yells at them “YOU NEED TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.MAYBE THAT WILL HELP YOU TRUST EACH OTHER, SO YOU'LL STOP Jeopardizing SPIRIT AND HUMAN WORLD.”
End flashback
Start flashback
“This is Kina. She's a demon that can project your memories that stand out the most, for others to see” Botan explained as she introduces the girl.
“How will it effect us?” I asked
“You go into a comatose like state” Kina tells me.
“A what?” asked Kuwabara.
“To sleep, idiot.” Hiei tells him with a glare.
“Who's first?” Yusuke asks as he looks at everyone in turn.
“Not me” Kuwabara and Hiei said at the same time
“How about we draw sticks” I suggested before a fight could start. `Lets get this over with' I suggested mentally.
“Fine” Yusuke and Kuwabara agreed
The drawing went as follows: Kuwabara, Hiei, Yusuke, then me.
“ Lets get started,” said kina
End flashback
Kuwabara's went pretty fast. His life went as following: learning to walk, seeing ghosts, going to school, going home, eating, sleeping, getting his cat Eikichi, fighting with Yusuke, and so on.
Hiei's took a while, and was a little depressing, and took some work from Koenma (Yukina going home) to get him to participate. His life was; abandoned at birth, raised by bandits, abandoned by bandits, lots of killing, losing mothers necklace, searching for the ice maidens, getting the Jagan, stealing, finding ice maidens,finding out about Hina's death, finding out about Yukina going to human workd, looking for Yukina and his necklace (plus killing and stealing), meeting me, then meeting Yusuke, and you know the story.
Yusuke's was, well Yusuke. His father leaves him, his mother drinks, no friends, meeting Keiko, going to school, fighting, more fighting, meeting Kuwabara, mother drinks more, and multiple of dates with Keiko and so forth.
Now it was my turn. I walked over to the matt and lied down. “You know how it works, right?” Kina asked. I nodded. “Then lets begin.”
As I closed my eyes, the only thought on my mind was that this was not going to be fun for me.