Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Paradise ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dark Paradise

A/N: I do not own anything of the YYH world except my characters. You/Kurama

Chapter One: The Beginning

I honestly can not say how this whole thing got started. I'm not even sure how it got started myself. All I know is that I was a normal human teenage girl, or so I thought, until they showed up. And maybe having them show up was a good thing. Without them I probably would have gotten into a lot of trouble. Though having them show up has gotten me in a shit load of trouble too. I think I can honestly say that I like myself a hell of a lot better now then I did before. My self esteem is really high now, and not even the snobby bitch who thinks she owns the school can bring me down.
Now you are probably wondering who the hell I am referring too. I think I'll keep that a surprise until they show up in the story. Just note that the people I'm referring to can be a bunch of jackasses at times, but they can be really sweet at others though they won't admit it. Also note that from time to time I will also insert my personal opinions in. These opinions may even help some dimwits out there who don't understand much.
So I welcome you to my story. Mind you be careful. Because its going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride. And I leave you with one question. Do demons and magic really exist?
Well that's up to you to decide.

(Your name here)
September 15, 2004 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ A/N: I hoped you guys like it so far. I hope no one takes offense of the dimwit thing. I didn't really mean it. Please read and review!! I won't be doing the A/N thing much. I'm probably going to do it every couple of chapters and only then to respond to reviewers. Thanks for reading!!