Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Daughter of a Theft ❯ The Fire ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Celeia! Go! Turn back before it's to late!" But his cries were lost in the roar of the flames. He watched helplessly as his mate was engulfed in fire. "Celeia!"
Youko's head shot off the table, nearly scaring his best friend Kuronue out of his skin.
"Youko what's wrong, what happened?!"
"I had that dream again that's what happened."
"You mean that nightmare. Look Youko that was 18yrs ago. When are you going to put the past behind you and get on with your life!"
"Gez I'm trying ok. It's just hard to let go." Youko felt like his heart was breaking in two. He never even got a chance to say goodbye to the only woman he ever loved. "Look I don't want to talk about it anymore ok?"
"Come on, lets go steal that crown you've had your eye on for a month. That should take your mind of things."
"Fine lets go."
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
A/N: I'm stoping here for now. I got a brain fart. LoL. Plz review and I'm open for ideas to help me with my story. Oh and don't be surprised of I use small words. I couldn't spell if my life depended on it. Cormamin niuve tenna' elea lle au' (elvish for "my heart shall weep until it sees thee again")