Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Daughter of a Theft ❯ Aurora ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Believe it or not I wrote this in 5 minutes!^^ Anyway here's chapter 2!
 
“Kuronue”- talking
kuronue- thinking
 
Disclaimer: Again really annoying! I don't own anybody except for Celeia and Aurora.
 
Chapter 2: Mysterious Stranger
 
“Bye mom!”
“Bye Aurora! Have a safe trip and remember, don't use your death tree unless you have to. If you run into trouble just beat them over the head with a stick.”
I sigh as I walked out of the den I shared with my mother, Celeia. She wasn't like most mothers. She never told me to stop trying to pick fights or not to steal from others, she actually encouraged it. Before I was born. My mother was caught in a horrible fire. That was the last time she ever saw my father. Today was my 18th birthday and I was going to find my father. Mother said his name was Youko Kurama and he lived in a big castle somewhere in the eastern region (she doesn't know who Youko Kurama is because her mother kept her away from all of the stories about him). I knew he was a fox demon and he looked a lot like me except for my eyes. Mother claimed he had gold eyes like most demons while I had blue eyes. Blue eyes are very rare for a fox demon. Mother said she name me Aurora Borealis because of my eyes.
“I wonder why he didn't come looking for mom?” I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice that a squirrel (yes a squirrel) was about to attack me (it's the attack of the teenage mutant ninja squirrels! Sorry inside joke with my brother). I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I felt something attack my head.
“OMGWTFH! GET OFF OF MY HEAD YOU LITTLE FUR BALL!” Being the klutz that I am, I tripped on a rock, knocked my head on another rock, and blacked out.
Stranger's Prov.
I was taking a nap when I heard “OMGETFH! GET OFF OF MY HEAD YOU LITTLE FUR BALL!” Nice vocabulary. I recognized the voice as female so I decided to see what was going on. I walked to where I heard the voice only to see probably the strangest sight I ever laid eyes on. A female fox demon, about 18 by the looks of her, was lying unconscious on the ground with squirrels throwing pinecones at her. Ok, it wasn't that strange but it was still pretty weird. I decided to save her from the rabid squirrels. Picking her up I noticed that she was really hot! She had long silver hair that went to her lower back, the face of and angel, two silver fox ears on top of her head and a long silver tail on her backside. Maybe I'll have some fun with her then I'll take her back to the palace.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
A/N: ok I'm stopping here. Who is the mysterious stranger and what is he going to with Aurora? PLZ REVIEW!
Plz tell me if you want this to be an r rated fic