Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Daughter of a Theft ❯ Attack of the Evil Bunnies ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yay! I finally have this chapter typed! Sorry for the long wait. My excuses are laziness and school.
 
Disclaimer: see chapter 1
 
Chapter 3: Attack of the Evil Bunnies
 
Aurora woke up with a throbbing pain in her head. God my head hurts. What the hell happened to me? Looking around she noticed that she was no longer in the forest but lying on a bed that had black silk sheets (I know that silk is used in just about every fanfiction but I don't care) in what looked like a cave (I know I said palace in the last chapter but I changed my mind and decided to go with a cave I was just to lazy to go change it in the last chapter). “Where the hell am I?” “You are in my home. I am Kuronue. What might your name be, lovely young maiden?” “Aurora Yuki. Why am I here?” “I'll answer your questions when you answer mine. Why were you in that forest all alone?” Dam it. I didn't want anyone to know but looks like I'll have to tell if I want to get out of here. “Fine I'll tell.” Kuronue: well that was relatively easy. Aurora: “I was looking for my father.” Kuronue: “Might I know the name of your father? Perhaps I can help you find him, for a price that is.” Normal Prov: The entire time he was saying this Aurora was able to get a good look at her captor…… rescuer…….. thing. He wasn't wearing a shirt (A/N: drools). This made her blush big time. His body was very well toned with muscles in all the right places. He was wearing a pair of black, silk, pajama pants, leather straps around his arms, a very torn up witches hat that had seen better days, and a blood red pendant hanging around his neck. To sum it all up he was really hot! She also noticed that he was checking her out. This caused her to even redder, if that was even possible. Aurora: This guy might be able to help me. Let's find out what the cost is though. Aurora: Tell me the cost and I might consider letting you help. Kuronue: The condition is that you have to allow me to court you. Aurora: WHAT! Hmmm… perhaps I can use this to my advantage. He is pretty hot and that necklace looks pretty valuable. Perhaps I should make it `accidentally' disappear (A thief just like her papa). “Ok, I accept your terms but there will be limits.” Kuronue: That was too easy but hey, what do I care. “Fine. Now I believe that you should tell me the name of your father if I'm to help you look for him.” Aurora: “Fine I'll tell you all that I know about him. He is a silver kitsune like me and his name is…” BOOM! Suddenly out of nowhere, pink evil bunnies wielding weapons of torture (a.k.a. lolly pops) came out and started attacking the two demons. (Thanks to Inari's angel for this idea, it was so random I just had to put it.) Kuronue: “What the hell! Where did these come from?!” All of a sudden, one of the evil pink bunnies pulled out a huge ray gun from nowhere and shot it at Kuronue and Aurora. Aurora: “What the Hell?!?!?!” A blinding light filled the cave. When it disappeared, all of the bunnies were gone. Not only them, but Kuronue and Aurora had also disappeared. (Should I stop here? Nah. I'll make it a little bit longer). Aurora's Prov.: I saw one of the creepy bunnies shoot something at us and then everything went black. When I woke up I noticed that we were not in the cave anymore. Heck, we weren't even in the Maki anymore! I looked around and saw that the guy from before was still unconscious but starting to wake up. Strangely enough, his outfit had changed. He was now wearing black pants with a white skirt thing around his waist being held up by two or three belts. Black shoes, a black vest, the torn witch's hat from before, and his pendant.
 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I'm going to stop here for now. Thanks to all that have reviewed and got me out of my writers block!