Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Daughter of a Theft ❯ I forgot the name of this chapter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Same as last chapter and the one before that and the one before that.
 
Chapter 4
 
Aurora's Prov:
 
While I was checking him out I failed to notice him, Kuronue he said, waking up. I was too in awe of his well built body (What girl wouldn't be ^-^).
 
Kuronue's Prov:
 
What the heck happened? I feel like I've been hit in the head with a tree. Last thing I remember was that girl, Aurora if I'm correct which I always am (My my, aren't we cocky), and screaming when we were attacked by pink evil bunnies, a big flash, then nothing. I cracked one eye open just a little bit and saw her staring at me obviously in awe at my well toned and sexy body (Yup very cocky but completely true. I know you want me to shut up now but this is fun). “Like what you see?” I saw her blush a thousand shades of red and look away embarrassed that she had been caught
staring.
 
Normal Prov:
 
Quickly changing the subject, Aurora said “I wonder where we are because we are defiantly not in the makai anymore. Let alone the cave.” Noticing that she changed the subject Kuronue replied “Well sitting here talking about it won't help us in finding out where we are.” Aurora knew he was right and stood up to leave. That was when she was finally able to get a good look at where they were. They were standing on a grassy hill on the outskirts of what looked like a town for small children, seeing as the doors on the houses and other buildings looked to only go to their shoulders. In the town they could see strange little people with large hairy feet setting up tents and tables for what looked like a giant party for someone by the name of Bilbo.
 
“We might as well go check it out. It beats sitting here not knowing where we are.” Aurora nearly jumped 3 feet in the air cause, truth-be-told, she had almost forgotten that Kuronue was there. Quickly agreeing she got up and dust herself off. She started walking towards the small town when she noticed that Kuronue wasn't walking with her. “Kuronue are you coming or not? After all it was your idea to go wasn't it?” “What yes I was just mesmerized by the angel walking away from me.” Seeing Aurora blush a thousand shades of red at the comment he started walking and pasted her. “Well are you coming or not?” he said just to tease her. “Huh? Oh coming!”
 
A/N: AHHHHHHHHH EVIL CLIFFY! Sorry for it being so short but I'm tired and I'm getting another authors block so I could use ideas again. Oh and don't be shy about reviewing! Plz review even if you hate it and want to burn it plz tell me cause I would like to know. Thanks to everyone who has reviewed.