Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Death and rebirth, can be a real pain in the ass ❯ Gaurdians and in house ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ashiko: we're Ba-ack!!

Kyara: Buahahahahahahahahaha

*evil music*

Ashiko: Sorry for the late update I've been really busy lately

Kyara: Yeah its true

Ashiko and Kyara: Anyways, on to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four girls sat in the courtyard of Bananza High School awaiting the boys' arrival. "I'm telling you we should just kill them and get the hell out of here as quickly as possible." The first stated with a light smirk playing across her face. The girl's name was Ashiko, she was about 5'10" and was one of the guardians watching over the boys'. She had long silver hair tied back in a loose ponytail, she had cool grey eyes, and was wearing a black and green tank top, black flairs, acid green knee pads on the outside of her flairs, black sneakers, and a black bandana on her head which made her look like a pirate.

"Ashiko you know as well as we do that if we do that then...well, let's just say the death sentence won't be painless." Another said with a sigh. This girl's name was Kyara, she was about 5'6", and was another guardian watching over the boys'. This girl had long black hair that reached to about her mid back, piercing blue eyes, and was wearing a black t-shirt, an army jacket, army pants that stopped at her knees, and black army boots that ended at her knee's.
                          
"Yeah but at least we'd get a kick out of it." A third girl announced laughing evilly. This girl's name was Tanya she was about 5'11, she was another of the guardians watching over the boys'. She had short red hair, one brown eye and one blue eye, and wore blue jeans with purple and black checker print patterns going down the side of them, a tan t-shirt with a sparkly green flower in the middle, and white and red sneakers.

"True, but is getting off of this job truly worth being put to death?" The Final girl questioned raising an eyebrow slightly as she did so This girl's name was Mariah she was about 5'9" and of course like the others she was a guardian watching over the boys'. She had long chestnut brown hair that reached her waist, acid green eyes, and she wore denim pants that had fishnet lining the pockets, a baggy black hoodie with a blue carebear on the front and carebear ears on the hood, and a pear of black and pink sneakers.

The girls looked around at each other and sighed, "Yeah, you're right." They said in unison, well except for Mariah that is. "Hey here they come now..." Kyara announced standing and walking towards the boys who were now entering the courtyard. The other girls sighed and followed after Kyara quickly soon catching up to her and stopping in front of them with fake smiles on their faces. "So Luke, serving out your sentence today?" Tanya questioned with a smirk. "Unfortunately, I gotta spend the entire day with Mr. Call...erg...could life be any worse?" Luke stated/questioned in a overly dramatic way. "Of course, you could have to spend the day with three Mr. Call's!" Tanya exclaimed evilly. "That was a rhetorical question." Luke replied. "I know I just felt like answering." Tanya said simply, making Luke sigh in aggravation.

"Well anyways guy's I gotta go..I can't be late for hell or I'll be back there tomorrow." Luke announced before walking off in a huff, hearing everyone call out their goodbye's to him as he continued to walk away.

The group of teenagers talked for a few minutes more, before the bell rang. As it did they all said their goodbye's and went off in separate directions.

~~~~~~~~~with Luke/Yusuke ~~~~~~~~~

"You can't be serious! You want me to clean all the bathrooms!? That's sick!" Luke exclaimed slamming his hands onto the table in front of him in aggravation. "It may be, but it is your punishment and if you do it correctly it WILL take you the entire school day." Mr. Call replied his arms folded in front of him in a professional manner. Luke sighed, "So I broke some peoples' noses, vandalized school property, set off seventeen stink bombs, broke nearly every window in school, and completely trashed all the classrooms...are you REALLY gonna hold that against me?" He questioned flashing an innocent smile. "Yes, yes I am, so stop talking and get to work." Mr. call stated in a way that meant the conversation was over.

~~~~~~~~~in Tokyo ~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Keiko, the I'm going to get lunch...you wanna come!?" Shizuru called back to Keiko with a smile on her face. Keiko looked up from a book she was reading, "Ok, but we gotta make it quick I want to finish this book soon." She replied standing and running over to where Shizuru's car was parked. She got into the passenger's seat and hooked herself in...then they were off.

~~~~~~~~~End Chapter ~~~~~~~~~

Ashiko: Whew all done!

Kyara: YA!

Both: *Dance*

Well anyways please review!!