Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Death and rebirth, can be a real pain in the ass ❯ Goodbye japan and hello new Americans ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ashiko: New Chapter!!

Kyara: YAY!!!

Ashiko: *blinks*

Kyara: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *runs in circles*

Ashiko: o_o

Kyara: ^_______________________________________________^

Ashiko: alrighty then....lets.....

Kyara: BEGIN!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Botan let a heavy sigh escape her lips as she sat floating on her oar in the sky. "Why in hell did they have to be reborn as Americans?" she asked herself rubbing her temples in annoyance. "Well I better head off to America now if I want to get there before morning." she muttered quietly, "the sooner this is over the better," with that she headed off flying towards the U.S.

~~~~~~~~~~~~17 yrs later (bet you thought I was going to go through their whole lives)~~~~~


It had been a long 17 years for Botan, sure she didn't ultimately mind kids but do you even know how hard it was to make sure the boys' didn't kill themself while growing up? Seriously these boys' were accident prone and extremely over the top INSANE. Not counting the running into traffic, swinging on ceiling fans, jumping up and down on top of crystal chandeliers that were in high class restaurants, smashing peoples' car windows with baseball bats, tipping over the gigantic bookshelves in the public library, running up to people on the street and kicking them in the shins' then running away laughing evilly, and throwing heavy closed cans full of paint at people in home depot they were complete angels...really.

But, it wasn't like Botan didn't have help or anything...she had four little helpers. Four female demons had created child forms of themselves and severed as the boys' guardians, they had met the boys' when they were all about 4. They had for the most part kept the guys' alive and stopped them from destroying everything, well unless the girls' thought it sounded fun.

The girls were named Kyara, Ashiko, Tanya, and Mariah. They were little hell raisers and the only reason they were doing this for Koenma was because they were promised that the murder charge against them would be dropped forever and always.

The boys had changed a lot over the years and being Americans now if keiko had seen them she would never have guessed who they were. But luckily for Botan her job was made a bit easier because the boys' hadn't gone down the road of drugs, guns, or alcohol. Though, that in no way meant that they were any less insane.

A teenage boy stood on the street corner of 5th and 9th street, the boy was about sixteen yrs old and he looked to be waiting for someone. The boy's name was Luke (Yusuke) he was about 5'11", and he was a student at Bananza Highschool. He had short black spiky hair with two miniature rat tails on the back,he had blue grey eyes, and wore a white beater (tank top), a grey hoodie, torn up baggy blue jeans that had a thick chain hanging from one of the loops on his pants and went into his pocket connecting to his wallet, and he had on brown and white boots.

"Hey Luke!" Another boy called as he ran up with a smile on his face. "Oh hey Zak." Luke replied as the boy came to a stop beside him. Zak (Kurama) was 17 years old, he was about 5'12", and went to Bananza Highschool. Zak had blood red hair that was short in the back but had two long strands in the front, he had deep blue eyes, and wore a white t-shirt, a black trench coat, black and blood red jeans, and black and white vans. "What's wrong Luke you seem a bit out of it?" Zak questioned raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "It's nothin' really my detention week starts today, you know the ones I got for breaking that kids nose at lunch yesterday." Luke explained with a slightly amused tone in his voice. "Oh yeah I forgot about that." Zak admitted with a smile.

"I AM NOT!!" A boy suddenly yelled making Luke and Zak look over. Two boys' seemed to be bickering about something or other either way it seemed stupid. "I know squirrels smarter then you." One stated making the other look ticked off. "I am not stupid!" The other yelled angrily. The first boy was 17 years old, about 5'8", and went to Bananza Highschool, He had spiky black hair, dark green eyes, he had an earing in his left earlobe, and he wore a black silk button up shirt with the outlines of dragons on it in grey, he had on baggy black pants, and black sneakers...the boy's name was Wesley James, or just 'Wes' (Hiei).

The second boy was 16 years old, he was about 6'2", and of course he went to Bananza Highschool. He had semi-long aqua hair that went a bit below his nose, he had bluish-purple eyes, and wore a dark green button up jacket, a black t-shirt with a target in the middle, baggy dark blue jeans with the knee's blown out, a black choker with mini spikes on it, he had golden 7 ball beads coming from his right pocket that hooked to his pants, he had 8 ball beads coming from his left pocket that attached to his pants, green circular sunglasses, and dark purple light purple violate and white sneakers on. His name was Ryan (Kuwabara).

"What are you arguing about now?" Luke asked looking annoyed. "Shorty said I'm stupid" Ryan replied. "And I stand by every word of it" Wes replied smirking when he received a glare from Ryan. "You want a piece of me little man?" Ryan asked balling one of his fists in a challenging manner. "Oh so you want to eat the cement do you?" Wes mocked smirking. "Ryan, Wes knock it off...besides Ryan everyone knows Wes can kick your ass in his sleep." Luke stated. "WHAT!?" Ryan fumed angrily. "You heard me" Luke said simply. "Ugh you're all hopeless, lets just get to school." Zak interjected before a fight could break out.

"Yeah, Yeah" Ryan replied before walking off grumbling. Soon after the other boys followed him Wes, and Luke having evil smiles on their faces and Zak just looking annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In Tokyo~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was still holding onto hope that the boys would be found and brought back despite all the years that had past. Well at least the people close to the four that didn't know what had happened. There were missing posters all over the city and it was obvious that they were seriously missed. Keiko still sat by the phone every day waiting, hoping, and praying that someone would call with news about the boys'. Nobody that she worked with and none of her friends could understand why she continued to wait but then again not many of them knew of the special bond between her and Yusuke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end chap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashiko: all done!

Kyara: WOOT!!

Ashiko: ^_^;

both: PLZ REVIEW!!!