Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Desire of Hope ❯ Fear of the inknown ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11

Fear of the unknown

Kurama finally turned to look at Haven and took a step away from her 'what's wrong with her?' Kurama asked himself as he watched his girlfriend change from demon half-breed to full demon with great power beneath her fragile human form. 'Ooooh shit!' Dario thought to himself as he also turned his attention to Haven.

Kurama: "Haven?" Kurama asked almost timidly.

Haven didn't answer Kurama's question but the question was did she even hear him when he called to her. Everyone was surprised when Haven didn't answer Kurama or even acknowledge that he was even calling her name.

Kurama: "Haven please speak to me." Kurama said desperately.

Still no answer from Haven just a slight eerie melody floating in the air around Haven's body almost like her soul her human soul was trying to protect her from the demon inside herself. 'Her soul is protecting her from its self' Yusuke thought realizing what was going on.

Yusuke: "Kurama, Haven's soul her human soul is trying to protect her for the demon inside." Yusuke yelled to Kurama.

Kurama: "HER human SOUL?!" Kurama asked puzzled.

Hiei: "Kurama she has two souls, one human soul and one demon soul." Hiei said looking at Haven.

Dario: "Two souls but how?" Dario asked not understanding.

Hiei: "Don't you know anything?!" Hiei snapped at Dario.

Dario: "What's that s'pose to mean?" Dario asked not liking the way it sounded.

Hiei: "She's a demon half breed, remember?" Hiei said more than asked still watching Haven.

Dario: "So what's that got to do with anything?" Dario asked.

Yusuke: "Idiot!" Yusuke said.

Dario: "What did you call me?" Dario snapped.

Haven: "Enough!" Haven screamed as she fell to the ground but not before Kurama caught her.

Kurama: "Are you alright my love?" Kurama asked.

Haven: "My head hurts." Haven said trying to stand up.

Kurama help Haven to her feet so that she was standing even thought she was leaning against him but hey she's still standing. Haven rubbed her head several times before she looked up at everyone. When she made eye contact with Dario he took a step away almost afraid of her then Haven turned to Kurama who was holding her against his very warm and comforting body.

Haven: "I'm alright, lover." Haven said kissing Kurama on the cheek.

Kurama: "You scared me, my love." Kurama said turning so he was directly in front of her.

Haven: "I know I even scared myself." Haven said wrapping her arms around Kurama's neck and started to cry.

Kurama let Haven cry in his arms knowing it was best for her and probably for him as well since he himself was shaking slightly afraid that something might happen to her 'I just got her in my life and I'm not losing her now' Kurama thought as his arms wrapped tighter around Haven's smaller frame. Haven pulled away slightly from Kurama to look into his green eyes that would keep her safe but when she looked at his eyes they were of molten gold not of emerald green. Haven looked at Kurama curiously 'since when did Kurama have gold eyes?' Haven thought to her self as she continued to look at him 'oh that's right he's Youko Kurama not just Kurama but Youko Kurama' Haven thought.

Haven: "Lover what's wrong?" Haven asked tracing Kurama's jaw with her fingers.

At first Kurama didn't answer her it seemed he was to caught up in his own thoughts to hear her but then he did with a shake of his head his red and sliver hair cascaded around him once again. Dario took notice of Kurama's appearance realizing that Youko Kurama was very possessive over his new mate and decided to leave while he was still able to leave in one piece.

End chapter 11