Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Different Paths ❯ The Rescue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Different Paths

Chapter Two: The Rescue

~*~

Snow: Here`s another chappie, it`s my first CYOA story so be kind with your reviews. ^_^

Disclaimer: SnowLion no Miko doesn`t own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of it`s characters.

Snow: ON WITH THE FICCIE!!! *dun dada duuuun*

~*~

This got you ticked off. You punched her in her pretty little face and she collapsed to the ground like a ton of bricks. "Yeah, bitch." You smirked arrogantly and walked away proudly. That is until you felt a breath on your shoulder.

"How dare you do that to my girlfriend!!?" You heard being yelled into your ear.

~*~

You turned around only to be met with a giant fist as big as a can of yams being rammed into your face. You skidded along the pavement until the brick wall stopped you. Blood trickled from your cheek and your jaw hurt like…well you didn`t know what it hurt like but it hurt pretty damn bad.

"…ugh…" You moaned as you got back up and got a better look at the creep that did that. He was very muscular built. So muscular that he looked like he was on steroids. He wore the Sariyaski High uniform which was a blue jumpsuit, but over it he wore a leather jacket with a Cobra emblazoned on the back. He was at least three times your size. His hair was black and was messily strewn across his forehead and back of his neck.

"You give up girlie?" He taunted and Shika ran over to his side with big fake crocodile tears in her green eyes. She clutched onto his arm and looked up into his ugly reddish-brown eyes as if to say "Get her for me."

"No chance in hell." You replied and charged. You jumped up and kicked him across the face, sending him flying into the garbage cans at the end of the alley.

"No! Yamu!!" The blonde idiot cried, running toward her fallen boy toy.

You just smirked and tried to walk out of the alley, but blocking your path were two guys just as big as Yamu.

"What the…" You began before you were slapped and sent zooming across the ground. One of the guys jumped up and elbowed you in the stomach, causing your body to collide with the hard cement.

You opened your weak eyes; that guy had hurt you pretty bad. Your shirt was ripped across the stomach and your skirt was cut off at a slanted angle. You struggled to get up, but before you could you saw a boy knocking out both of the thugs.

You saw a hand being offered to you. You ignored it and picked yourself up. You looked the guy over. He wore a green school uniform, his black hair was slicked back and he had intense brown eyes. Overall not a bad looking guy "You`re welcome." He said.

"I didn`t need your help." You said stubbornly.

"By the looks of it, yes you did." He smiled. "I`m Yusuke Urameshi, and you are?'

"______ ______" You replied when this ugly boy and a girl came up to Yusuke.

"Urameshi, why are you fighting humans? You could`ve killed..." The ugly boy stopped when he saw you. "Hey hottie." He flirted. "You want a real man? Then you got one right in front of you." He said "Name`s Kazuma Kuwabara, the fighter of love!"

He was not attractive at all. He wore the Sariyaski High uniform and had orange hair with beady little eyes.

"Yeah there is a real man in front of me, but it`s not you.Yusuke is." You laughed and Yusuke blushed.

The girl wore the Sariyaski girl's uniform: a blue skirt that came up to the knees and had short brown hair and brown eyes that were drilling holes into you.

"Oh, I`m sorry if I made you mad. I didn`t know you two were going out." You said and pointed to Yusuke, then at the girl.

The girl looked relieved that you apologized. "My name`s Keiko Yukimura. Nice to meet you…" She didn`t know your name.

"______" You said.

"Ahhh, ______ what a beautiful name!" Kuwabara sighed like a love stricken school girl.

You rolled your eyes and said "See ya later!" And walked out of the alley and to your house.

~*~

You got home and ran upstairs, totally ignoring the questions coming from your mother: "Honey what in the world happened to your uniform?" and "Supper will be ready in an hour!"

You ran into your room and turned on your light. You walked in your bathroom and changed into a XXL purple t-shirt that said "Bedtime Already?" with a puppy on the front and a pair of black silk pajama pants.

You plopped yourself on your __(color)__ beanbag in your room, sighing to yourself you turned on your TV. You watched a little of the news, then got bored and changed the channel to MTV.

You were in the middle of your favorite music video "_______" by "_______" when the phone rang.

"______!" You mom yelled. "It`s for you, some guy named Shuiichi!!"

"Huh?" You said to yourself as you picked up your phone and said. "I got it mom." Over the line. You waited until you heard a `click' so you knew your mom hung up.

"Hello, ______." Shuiichi said sweetly.

"Hi." You replied.

"Well, I was just wondering if you could come to dinner and a movie with me tomorrow since it`s Saturday?" He said nervously.

Then you thought about Shika and her mammoth boyfriend. And how she told you to "Keep away from Shuiichi or I`ll make you life a living hell."

`What a great way to piss her off.' You thought smirking.

"Of course I`ll go." You said smiling.

"Okay, I`ll pick you up at eight. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good." You said, twirling the phone cord around your finger.

"See you tomorrow."

"Bye." You hung up.

`Wow, and I thought this day was going to be bad.' You thought smirking and leaning back in your beanbag. `I just got asked out by THE cutest guy I`ve seen in this town.'

"______!" You mother yelled. "Supper`s ready!!"

"Coming mom!!" You yelled and rushed down the stairs. `I can`t wait for tomorrow!'

~*~

Snow: Chapter Two is finished!

Youko: *sarcastic* Greeeeaaaaat.

Snow: Oh be quiet or I`ll make you die and Kuronue gets the girl!

Kuronue: YAY!!!

Angry Youko Fangirls: DIEEEEEEE SNOW!!!! *has pitchforks and flaming torches*

Snow: Meep! I didn`t mean it!! Just a joke!

AYF: Good, if you say that again, we`ll torch ya!

Snow: Okay yeesh people are so uptight…

AYF: We are NOT!!!

Snow: Okay you`re not! Good Lord…

Kuronue: Byeeee!!

~*~