Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Different Paths ❯ The Date ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Different Paths

Chapter Three: The Date

~*~

Snow: Here`s chappie three people! Enjoy! ^_^

Disclaimer: I don`t own Yu Yu Hakusho OKAY?!

Snow: ON WITH THE FICCIE!! *dun dada duuuun*

~*~

`Wow, and I thought this day was going to be bad.' You thought smirking and leaning back in your beanbag. `I just got asked out by THE cutest guy I`ve seen in town.'

"______!" Your mother yelled. "Supper`s ready!!"

"Coming mom!!" You yelled and rushed down the stairs. `I can`t wait for tomorrow!'

~*~

The day of your date with Shuiichi was quite hectic. Your mom had to go interview for a job working for the newspaper and you were stuck at the house to fend for yourself until eight o`clock. "Okay let`s see, you just put the batter in the bowl and stir until it`s creamy and thick." You said to yourself as you read the instructions for making pancakes.

"Couldn`t mom have just BOUGHT the pancake mix?" You asked, frustrated as you mixed the bowl. Then the phone rang. "Darn it!" You yelled and picked up the phone. Resting it between your head and shoulder you talked while you mixed the pancake batter.

"Hello?" You said, still stirring the batter.

"Hello I`m Tess Kroger for Geiko. We have great car insurance; if you want to talk to the Gecko please press one. If you want us to put you on our do not call list press two." You of course pressed two.

"Crap!" You yelled madly as you sloshed some of the batter out of the bowl. You got a towel out of the drawer and wiped it up. Mumbling something about `stupid Geiko telemarketers, I`m gonna burn their whole stupid building down.'

You poured the batter in the skillet that was already on the hot stove and started to cook your breakfast.

~*~

You were halfway through eating your pancakes when the phone rang again! "Darn it! I swear if it`s the stupid Geiko woman again I WILL kick her ass!"

You answered the phone and it was your mother. "Hey, mom."

"Sweetie, I know you have that date with Shuiichi and I`m going to let you go, but I have to stay late at work for this story about an Elvis clone marrying a two headed alien."

"What the?" You asked, totally confused. "Elvis and a two headed alien, wonder what their children will look like." You said sarcastically.

"I gotta go honey, just try and cook some lunch for yourself." Your mom said. "Good luck on your date, bye."

"Bye," You said and hung up.

~*~

Later that night after you failed to cook a grilled cheese sandwich and nearly burnt the house down, you decided to get dressed for your date. You walked upstairs into your room and looked through your closet. You saw different clothes and stuff but one outfit caught your eye.

It was a red halter top with the picture of an orange flaming sun on it and the top had gold around the trim. The pants were blue jeans and had gold trim lining the pockets. It had wrist bands that looked like the shirt, they were red and had the sun emblazoned on it with gold around the sides. On your feet you wore regular white sneakers. (A/n: I actually drew this outfit. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself.)

You put it on and decided to wear your hair __(up/down)__ . You smiled and thought `I look good.' That`s when you looked at the clock. "Good it`s seven forty five. I have fifteen minutes." Then the doorbell rang.

"He`s early!" You chimed as you ran down the stairs. You walked into the living room and opened the big oak door. "Hello Shuiichi."

"Hi, ______" Shuiichi handed you a rose (A/n: Duh what`d you expect a turd? LoL)

"Thank you it`s beautiful." You said, taking the rose.

"Well shall we go?" He said holding out his hand, you laid the rose on the table and he walked with you to the movies.

~*~

You arrived a few minutes later. When you saw what was playing you jumped up and giggled. "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is playing! Can we see it?" (A/n: Sorry I love this movie.)

"Whatever you want to see is fine." Shuiichi smiled at you and you got your tickets.

~*~

"You`re all gonna die." The blonde girl said as she took out a gun and fired it into her mouth. Pieces of skull and brain splattered everywhere.

"Ewww! That`s gross." You whispered to Shuiichi as you munched your popcorn.

"Yeah." Shuiichi said, not taking his eyes off the movie.

~*~

"AHHH!!!" The girl screamed as she saw her best friend being hacked down right in front of her. Leatherface turned around, revealing that he didn`t have his usual mask on. He had a mask on that was her boyfriend`s skinned face! She gasped and jumped out the broken back window of the van.

You jumped a little in your seat and accidentally your hand was on top of Shuiichi`s. You blushed and pulled your hand away. "Sorry," You apologized.

"It`s okay." Your faces began coming closer and closer and closer until…

"AHHHHH!!!!" The girl screamed as the chainsaw revved up.

Scared, you pulled your face away, blushing. `Damn you Texas Chainsaw!' You screamed in your mind.

~*~

The girl drove away in the police car as the rain beat down and the happy baby giggled. She stroked his cheek affectionately and looked back to the road where she saw the most horrifying thing to ever walk the plains of Texas.

It was Leatherface; with chainsaw in hand he struck the car. Obviously he didn`t care that the girl had chopped his arm off with a meat cleaver. "AAHHH!" She screamed as she stepped on the gas and swerved out of sight.

Then they showed the woman fifteen years from then and she told a reporter that the picture she saw wasn`t the killer, because the killer had two arms. And she cut off one.

The FBI stormed the farm house and found an obese guy dead in his bed. They didn`t know what happened.

Then the camera cuts to a black and white shot of a man investigating the house when he and his camera man are attacked and nearly killed. The camera shows the last image it recorded: Leatherface.

Then the credits started rolling.

You and Shuiichi walked out of the theatre and began your walk to the restaurant called "Tony`s".

"That movie was scary, huh?" You asked.

"Yeah, it was pretty scary." He replied looking embarrassed. Then he saw a big neon sign that said "Tony`s" in red cursive letters. "We`re here."

~*~

"Hello my name is Jack and I`ll be your waiter for the evening." The waiter said as he handed you and Shuiichi a menu. "I`ll be back in a couple minutes."

"Oh, the spaghetti looks good, I think I`ll have that." You said, pointing to a picture of the pasta.

"Yes it does look good, but I think I might get the steak"

The waiter came back and you two ordered: spaghetti for you and a steak for Shuiichi.

~*~

After a few minutes Jack came back and gave you and Shuiichi your meals. You both are very hungry and ate your food in a matter of minutes.

When he was done, Shuiichi said "Want to get an ice cream?"

"Alright." You said. Shuiichi left the money by the bill for the food and you left with him.

~*~

"We would like two cones of chocolate ice cream please." Shuiichi laid his money on the counter and the ice cream vender gave him two cones of ice cream in exchange. "Thank you."

You took your cone and walked along the lake with Shuiichi. The stars shimmered in the night sky; you looked up at them and smiled. This had been the best night of your life. You looked down at the water at your reflection, then at Shuiichi`s. "You know, tonight was great. I had a really good time."

"I did too." Shuiichi said moving closer to your face. You moved closer to his. But then he jerked his head to his watch. "Oh no! It`s twelve o`five!" Shuiichi said in utter shock. "My mom is going to kill me!"

"Oh great mine too!" You said rubbing your temples.

"I`ll walk you home." Shuiichi said wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"But what about your mom?"

"She`s fine I`ll just get grounded."

"I can`t let do get grounded because of me!" You protested.

"I insist." He looked at you with those hypnotizing emerald eyes and you gave in.

"Fine." You said as he walked with you to your house.

~*~

When you got home no lights were on. "I guess mom`s still at work."

"Should I come in with you?" Shuiichi suggested.

"No I`m fine. Shuiichi thanks for a great time." You smiled.

"The pleasure was all mine." He said as he came closer and kissed your cheek. Right now you were blushing as red as a cherry. "Bye, ______." He said and walked down the steps that led to your house.

"Bye, Shuiichi!" You shouted back at him. He just smiled and waved.

You sighed dreamily and walked in the house. You walked up the stairs to your room and threw yourself onto the bed and screamed happily into your pillow. You turned over and looked up at your ceiling fan. "I had better get dressed for bed." You said as you got up and walked over to the drawer and dug through it. You changed into a pair of shorts and a spaghetti strapped silk nightgown.

You turned off the light and soon fell deep into sleep. That is until you heard a voice. "Who`s there?!" You bravely said and turned on a lamp.

"Heh heh heh." It laughed a raspy voice. "Killing one that Kurama holds dear will be my pleasure."

~*~

Snow: Evil cliffie!! HA HA HA!!

Kuronue: Oh shut up.

Snow: Why don`t you!

Kuronue: How about NO!!

Snow: How about YES!!

Youko: ugh… see you next time!

~*~