Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Different Paths ❯ The Spell ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Different Paths

Chapter Four: The Spell

~*~

Snow: Here`s chappie number FOUR!! YAY!!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Yu Yu Hakusho!

Snow: ON WITH THE FICCIE!!!! *dun dada duuuuuun*

~*~

You turned off the light and soon fell deep into sleep. That is until you heard a voice laughing. "Who`s there?!" You bravely said and turned on a lamp.

"Heh heh heh." It laughed a raspy voice. "Killing one that Kurama holds dear would be my pleasure."

~*~

You were scared, a dude you didn`t know was in your house and was threatening to kill you! Who wouldn`t be scared?! You got out of bed and looked around to see where the voice was coming from. "I`m right here." You turned around swiftly and your __(color)__ eyes met with a pair of ice blue eyes. You took a step back only to trip over your skateboard and collide with the hard wood floor.

You saw the intruder for the first time. She had short purple hair that came just a little below her jaw. And those cold expressionless eyes stared at you with and unrelenting gaze. She wore a navy blue kimono that was tied around the waist with a white sash and sandals.

"Who are you?!" You yelled and tried to get up, but something was stopping you.

"The name`s Miyuki," The woman said as she watched you struggle to get up. "It`s of no use trying to get up. I`ve paralyzed you."

"What?" You said very surprised. "How?"

"It`s none of your business." She said arrogantly. "I don`t share my powers with enemies."

"I`m not an enemy!" You defended and still struggled to get up.

"Didn`t I tell you not to try. It`s futile." She told you with a smirk.

"What are you going to do…?" You were cut of by her chanting.

`Powers of time

Send her into a dangerous journey

Will she make it back in time?

Or will she be trapped in

The darkness of Demon World

Powers of time

Send your strength into my sword

And send her back

Back into the void!'

She held out a Katana. It glowed a strange purple and blue aura as she sliced the air. Below you appeared a dark portal. "What the?!" You screamed as the portal swallowed you. "AHHHHH!!!" You shouted as you fell.

Fell into darkness.

~*~

"…mmmm…" You groaned and weakly opened your eyes. You felt the ground, expecting it to all be a dream. But it wasn`t a blanket you felt; it was dirt between your fingers. "What happened?" You questioned yourself. You looked up to see yourself by a stream with woods all around it. "Where…am…I?"

You stood up and brushed off your clothes while checking out the surroundings. Birds flew overhead and there was a rustle in the bushes. Walking over there, you checked it out. You parted the bushes and looked around when you heard something from behind you. It sounded like something dripping.

You turned around and were faced with a nightmare. It was a giant centipede type thing. It was green and brown for camouflage and it had a hard shell that looked like one on a cockroach. The dripping you heard was the clear green ooze splattering from his mouth to the ground.

"AHHHHH!!" You yelled as the thing charged at you, spitting the foul ooze at you. When you rolled away from another shot of the ooze, you realized that the trees and bushes that were covered with the ooze were melting.

"It`s acid!" You exclaimed. It shot another wave of acid at you, but it missed you by a hair. "AHHHH!!!"

Then two running figures came out of the woods. The one with white hair jumped and sliced though him with his claws, and the one with the ponytail finished him off with his Katana. The dead centipede fell down, defeated. It`s blood stained the soil while one of it`s legs twitched.

"Whoa." Was all you could saw after that performance.

"Kuronue. What`s a human doing here?" The one with white hair said.

"Why don`t you ask her." The guy named Kuronue said, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, human. Why are you in Demon World?" He asked.

"I don`t know how it happened." You confessed. "This woman chanted and next thing I know I`m here being attacked by a centipede thing."

"I am the legendary thief, Youko Kurama." The white haired guy said. His white hair reached his lower back and he had two fox ears on top of his head. He wore a snowy white kimono type thing with no sleeves that was tied with a grey sash around the waist. On his side was strapped a leather pouch and a sword.

"And I`m Kuronue." The other man said. He had black hair tied in a ponytail and pointed ears. He wore baggy dark purple pants and a sleeveless kimono top, around the waist was tied a black sash. On his back were two bat wings and strapped to his side were a pair of daggers and a leather bag.. He slipped his Katana swiftly back into it`s sheath.

"My name is ______ ______" You replied smiling because you had found someone.

"Kuronue, should she come with us?"

"I really don`t know, I mean she`ll be all by herself if we leave her and a demon might eat her." Kuronue said and you gulped.

"And she might slow us down." Youko said and they both nodded and you felt deeply offended.

"Well, ______, do you think you should come with us?" Kuronue looked at you.

"YEAH!!" You shouted, ready to defend yourself. "Of course I promise I won`t make ANY noise!"

"Yeah! Well you`re making noise now!" Youko said, raising his voice a little.

"Oh, oops." You bashfully said.

~*~

"I`m hungry when are we stopping?" You complained.

"Okay WHY did we invite her anyway?" Youko asked Kuronue.

"As of now, I have NO idea." He replied scratching his head.

You three came upon a cave with a hot spring next to it. "It`s getting dark, we`d better stay here." Youko said, looking at the sky.

You nodded as the three of you went into the cave.

~*~

Snow: Finally there`s the fourth chapter!

Kuronue: You can say that again.

Snow: Finally there`s the fourth chapter!

Kuronue: -_-

Snow: Bye!!

~*~