Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Doesnt It Feel Like Christmas? ❯ Christmas Shopping and The Christmas Dog! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Everyone entered the mall. It was time to go Christmas shopping. The entire mall was filled with beautiful red and green decorations and all the employees were dressed as elves. Zinnia looked so excited. "Wow! This place looks great!" there were stores left to right. "Im gonna buy everyone a really great present with the money my mommy gave me!"


"Okay, I believe it is best if we split up into groups."said Kurama. "Does everyone have a cell phone?"he asked. Everyone nodded. "Okay, we'll have 3 groups: Yuske, Keiko, and Kuwabara.Hiei, me and Mitari. And Zinnia, Botan and Yukina. Alright?"


"Okay!"responded everyone except silent Mitari and Hiei. Zinnia grabbed Yukina's hand and pulled her along.


"Come on Big Si- I mean Yukina-chan!"she said happily. "Let's go find christmas presents!"


"Hey! Wait up, you two!"said Botan running after them.


"Hey Kuwabara, let's go check out the sport store!"said Yuske.


"Yeah, let's go!"screamed Kuwabara as both spirit detectives ran off in search of the Dick's Sporting Goods store. Keiko sighed as she walked off in the direction they ran in. Poor Keiko-chan. Well, now two out of the three groups have already gone in search of christmas presents for their friends. Kurama turned to Mitari and Hiei. He smiled. "Well, shall we go now?"



"Hey, can you help me?"asked Zinnia. The person stared at her now moving a muscle. "Im looking for the perfect gift for my friend but I cant find anything. His name is Yuske. He's a skilled fighter!"no response. She smiled. "And he likes videogames! And usually wears grease in his hair and keeps it slicked back! It looks super cool!"no response again. "So can you help me?"no response. "You're not much of a talker, are you?"she asked. No response. "Can you help me, please?"she asked. No response. "Pretty please?"No response.


"Zinnia."called Botan's voice. Zinnia turned to her.


"Hi Botan!"she said happily.


"Zinnia, what are you doing?"she asked.


"Asking this lady for help finding a present for Yuske."she said innocently. "But she wont talk to me." Botan placed her hand on Zinnia's head.


"If you're not Yukina's sister I dont know who is....."she said sighing.


"What about my sister?"asked Yukina coming up behind Botan. Botan jumped startled.


"Oh nothing! Nothing at all!"she said as she sweatdropped. Yukina looked a bit disappointed.


"My christmas wish is to find my long lost older brother and younger sister."she said sorrowfully. "Something tells me that they are a lot closer than I think. Sometimes I feel as if they are with me." Now it was Zinnia's turn to sweatdrop. She decided to change the subject.


"Anyway, I was trying to get this lady here to help me."she explained. Yukina stared at the woman.


"She is quite still."she said innocently. Botan sighed.


"That woman is a manniquien."


"ohh....."said both Yukina and Zinnia in unison.




"Hey! Check out this football!"said Kuwabara holding up the ball of pig skin. "It's been signed by Ben Roethlisberger from the Steelers!"


"And look at this basketball!"said Yuske holding up the spherical object. "It's Chicago Bulls!". Yuske and Kuwabara have been spending all their time looking at all the cool stuff in the Dick's Sporting Good's store. They havent even bought a single present for any of their friends. Keiko was becoming really ticked off.


"Come on, you two!"she started. "We're suppose to be buying gifts for out friends!"


"Yeah, yeah, yeah."said Yuske. "We're keep your shirt on, Keiko."


"Yeah!"said Kuwabara. "You're actin like a real ______ today! You got sand in your vagina or something?!"




Hiei looked ticked off. "Kurama, I dont like that human being alone with Zinnia."he said to the red head. Kurama blinked.


"But Hiei, Mitari is right here."he said pointing to the blonde. Hiei blinked.


"......................................nevermind."he simply said. Mitari had been silent the whole time. Not because of his shyness but because he kept pondering over what to get Zinnia for christmas. He wanted to get something really nice and something she'd totally love. And perhaps if she loved his gift then she would love him as well. But what should he get? A videogame? A plushie? Jewelry? Clothes? A toy? Or maybe a pet to replace Bippy the now deceased goldfish. He had to think. And think hard. He thought of everything he knew of Zinnia. She liked icecream.....and.....well....she was a wolfdemon. Perhaps he should get her a new collar. Or some pretty pet jewelry.


"Mitari?"called Kurama. The blonde snapped back into reality.


"Y-yes?"he asked.


"Which store would you like to go search in?"he asked. Mitari looked to his left and then to his right. There was a petstore, a toystore, a jewelry store, and gamestop, and a JC Penny.


"Can we look in the jewelry store?"he asked hopefully. Kurama nodded.


"Of course. A gift for Zinnia, perhaps?"he asked. Mitari blushed.



Back with Zinnia and the others. Zinnia had bought a gift for Yuske, Mitari and secretly for Botan. Since Botan was in her group she had to make it a secret. She bought Yuske a pair of nikies, Mitari a tennis racket, and Botan a new pretty oar. The clerk was wondering why she bought a single oar and no boat or canoe. The problem was where to store the presents. So to help cover it all up she got them all gift wrapped. Botan had got a gift for Kuwabara, Kurama and secretly for Yukina. Yukina had got a gift for Keiko, Hiei and secretly for Zinnia. They each have already put a dent in the shopping. Now they just had to get a gift for everyone else. They left the department store carrying shopping bags.



Back with the other group. Keiko had totally deserted Yuske and Kuwabara and had been working quite fast because she had already purchased a gift for everyone and even gift wrapped it. Now thats what I call shopping. Yuske and Kuwabara were inside the EA Games store playing Madden 2006 on the ps2 which had been set up for anyone who wanted to play. There were 2 little kids waiting to hopefully have a turn. "Mommy says Santa is coming this year."started the little boy. "She says he doesnt know the way to our house."he explained to his little sister. In reality their mother just couldnt afford presents. "So...we wont get presents this year...."he said sorrowfully. The little girl shook her head.

"Yes we will!"she said confidently. Her older brother blinked.


"How?"he asked staring at her.


"The Christmas Dog!"she wailed cheerfully. Her brother rolled his eyes.


"Not this again......"he started. "The Christmas Dog isnt real!"


"Uh huh! She's a kind hearted canine! She comes to your house when Santa cant! Seeing her is a real treat! She had reddish colored fur like Rudolph's nose! Greenish colored eyes like christmas holly and the fur on her belly is white as snow!"she explained.


"That's not true! I bet there's not a dog in the whole wide world that looks like that!" Now back to Yuske and Kuwabara. So...they were playing for quite a long time and.......this is gonna take a while........*takes out remote, fasts forward*




Okay, later everyone exited the mall with their shopping bags. Everyone had purchased a gift for everyone. Mitari kept hoping that Zinnia would love the gift he got for her.